Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

some of the things people experience by trying to
use that ?. I'm not certain what most refer to it as.(i know some may say they saved a life)
but its the continual stories told of how that place is a ..... story after story after story.
just you ask around and you'll hear them for yourself.
Why ? and they charge " so very too much !
it take years to build a good rep. i often wonder why they are scorned by so many . Why is the collection part a good efficienc working effort , yet the other not so .
Finally

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

Warning wrote:
some of the things people experience by trying to
use that ?. I'm not certain what most refer to it as.(i know some may say they saved a life)
but its the continual stories told of how that place is a ..... story after story after story.
just you ask around and you'll hear them for yourself.
Why ? and they charge " so very too much !
it take years to build a good rep. i often wonder why they are scorned by so many . Why is the collection part a good efficienc working effort , yet the other not so .
Ok.. So you haven't seen anyone commenting on the other Harris Hospital posts, so you had to start a new one to stir the pot once again... Noone commented because they ARE TiRED OF HEARING ABoUT IT!!!! Geesh...!!!!

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

I love Harris Hospital! I was taken very good care of in the ER and while in the hospital last month! My only complaint is the food.:)
FYI with a smile

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

i luv them too :) dr. kumar, dr. vuk, dr. thomilson. and the nurse staff :) they always treat me good :)
who r u

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

worse experience in an er was @ harris. I miss Newport Hospital, their ER was much, much better. harris sucks!!
Bozo

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Yep, Harris Hospital sucks alright. Wait until they send their collection agency after you when you had paid your bill the day you seen them and you try to tell the collection agency and they say your lieing, then you call Harris's and they say they will take care of it and don't until 2 months later and 100 calls from the collection agency later. That was really a blast.

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

true all true
Customer service

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

I made a payment arrangement with them and even Paid my bill off early and they still had a collection agency calling and calling even after unpaid them off the nurses and doctors are much better than they were a few years ago while in the hospital I was treated really well it's the accounts department that is lacking in customer service and we are the customer after all
HUMMMM

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

Yes we are the customers but they act like there is no other place to go than to them.
Concerned

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

All hospitals expect to get paid for services rendered. Harris is not a free clinic. If you were to go to any other facility they too are making payment arrangements with their patients as they come through the ER.. All hospitals these days have other company's managing there accounts so if you missed a payment 3 months in a role you too will be turned over to a collection agency. When you go to Walmart do you walk in a take what u need and pay later I think not.. If we didn't have a hospital then Newport would have no industry for others to have a jOb. Think about that..
Booozoooo

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
All hospitals expect to get paid for services rendered. Harris is not a free clinic. If you were to go to any other facility they too are making payment arrangements with their patients as they come through the ER.. All hospitals these days have other company's managing there accounts so if you missed a payment 3 months in a role you too will be turned over to a collection agency. When you go to Walmart do you walk in a take what u need and pay later I think not.. If we didn't have a hospital then Newport would have no industry for others to have a jOb. Think about that..
Well I guess you are the smartest person on earth and just know everything. Hospitals do get paid for their services and other hospitals do not turn you over to a collection agency when your bill HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID IN FULL. NOT LATE OR NOT MISSED PAYMENTS BUT PAID IN FULL AT TIME OF SERVICE. It is a first aid station that should be shut down.
ivotetoo

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Infrastructure is vital for Newport. The hospital is one large part of necessary services needed for acommunity to survive. Newport does not stand a chance for growth without hospitals or schools or police. Instead of bashing why not become part of the solution.

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

All places have their pros and cons. we know that but we still complain? If u don't like the place don't go there.
Mt Man

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

ivotetoo wrote:
Infrastructure is vital for Newport. The hospital is one large part of necessary services needed for acommunity to survive. Newport does not stand a chance for growth without hospitals or schools or police. Instead of bashing why not become part of the solution.
Well said. Because so many crackhead, drug addicts come through the er and drive up the cost for the rest of us. If they didn't charge and demand payment, they would go out of business. Is the Hospital perfect? No, if you go to Batesville, Searcy or Little Rock, they have the same complaints as Newport. It is human's working, and with all humans there are errors. Be thankful you have a hospital to maybe save your life and get you to a bigger hospital. If you go get gas, they expect a payment, if you go to walmart, they expect a payment. So what is different about a hospital expecting payment?
badbone

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

harris hospital is a joke an will remain a joke
Mt Man

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

who r u wrote:
worse experience in an er was @ harris. I miss Newport Hospital, their ER was much, much better. harris sucks!!
Why do you think Newport Hospital went under? I would think because everyone wanted free healthcare. Or maybe Harris was a better hospital and more people went there. If it had really been the better Hospital, it would still be up and running.
Dewey Cox

Apo, AP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Speaking from experience, as I was born there, it is a top notch medical facility. I can say, with certainty, that I was ushered from the womb successfully, given proof by my being here and typing this very comment. I am pretty sure that at some point a monument will be erected to commemorate my birth and it will be added to the national registry of historic places. Thank you Harris Hospital for blessing the world with my presence!

Dewey Cox, Living Person
badbone

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

a nother satisfied person haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
come on

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

they gave me a shot they said l reaction that it happens one in a million antibotic shot well i bout died 6 miles down the road the boy has been on feeding tube they gave him same shot can u amagin 6 more miles the let my grandfathers caferter stop up and the poison killed him and we are all kind people so what about you 6 miles
Mt Man

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

antibotic reactions are not that rare. My wife had taken Keflex many times, and then one day she had a bad reaction. Had to take her straight to hospital.I had a bad reaction to penicillin reaction after taking it all my life. We didn't blame the doctor. It happens at all hospitals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newport Discussions

Search the Newport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know what is going on with curtner ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Sissy 5
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr Read the Headlines 9,796
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Puppets 29,107
Husbands without a conscience 7 hr Sissy 56
is krogers in newport closing its doors? 7 hr Sissy 3
Looking for a male Jack Russell to breed with (Nov '11) 8 hr Ivy 49
Am I wrong 10 hr Matt 17
•••

Flood Warning for Jackson County was issued at July 29 at 7:46PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs