Cathy H

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

I have heard Hollie Coker complain that her husband beat her and she was afraid of him. I saw her monthss ago at the gold star and know who beat her, she went to work saying her husband did it. Typical drunk can't remember what happened. She got beat cause she flirted with a guy and then said no. She lied. Since then I have been telling people husband no do it. I hear it again this weekend she afraid of him. What a liar. I am way to old to come forward but everyone needs to know she lied
Kitty Kat

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

It is women like her that makes it hard for any that truly need help.
Disease free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Cathy H wrote:
I have heard Hollie Coker complain that her husband beat her and she was afraid of him. I saw her monthss ago at the gold star and know who beat her, she went to work saying her husband did it. Typical drunk can't remember what happened. She got beat cause she flirted with a guy and then said no. She lied. Since then I have been telling people husband no do it. I hear it again this weekend she afraid of him. What a liar. I am way to old to come forward but everyone needs to know she lied
I agree it's wrong to lie about your husband... but that's still not ok that she got her ass beat for not putting out. Husband, random guy at a bar, doesnt matter. Wrong is wrong.
Mad woman

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Disease free wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it's wrong to lie about your husband... but that's still not ok that she got her ass beat for not putting out. Husband, random guy at a bar, doesnt matter. Wrong is wrong.
AMEN to that!
kelly

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Ugh, i can say for a fact that Scott DID hit her. Hollie is not a bad person. She is an addict. Alcohol is a bad drug. But I am not gonna let anyone come on here and bad mouth her because Cathy H wants to stick her nose in other peoples business. Let this girl live her life. She has enough on her plate then dealing with people and their big mouths. Now get over it and worry about your own life and let her live hers.
Number 1

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Some one should ask her if her Ex husband Shane beat her too. Then we will see if she is a liar! Also someone should ask her how her son Austin is....the one that she dumped on and took off and left. What a great person.
kelly

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Number 1 if you knew anything at all, youd know her and shane wernt married. Austin is none of your business. BUT if she knew she couldnt raise him right, and gave him to her parents so he could have a better life, thats a sacrafice. That doesn't make her a bad person, just a person who makes mistakes. Hollie has had a bad time. Her life love decided God was more important, her husband hits her and is a drunk, and she lost her job cause of some drama only newport can handle. Let the girl be. Leave her son out of this you cold hearted snake.
Number 1

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Wow her web of lies really runs long. She was married to him how do you think she has the last name she has? Also for the record she didnt leave him with her parents. Other family member adopted him that are not his folks. She is a horrible person and gets what she deserves.
kelly

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Number 1, she obviously musta broke your heart. Ive known Hollie for 10 years. We dont always agree, but i dont think you have the right to say anything about her unless your prepared to make your life known on here too. Cause your coming off callous and catty.
Well

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

........ and??? Why do we care?? Or mind??? This is not our business but theirs. She knows what to do to get out of that circle. Help is right there.... just for her to go get it. Sure thing though: I would never ever let anyone beat me. I would be done with them in a heartbeat. How can you call this "love" when your husband - or wife - drinks like a mofo and beats the crap out of you??? This is not love!! This is masochism!!!
Avita

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

You know so much about me Number 1, put your money where your mouth is. I'm clean and sober now & I know what i did for my son. So who are you to talk?
welp

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

If your so clean an sober y you aint got your son back yet. Y you still sucking d*cks for money? You aint folling anyone!
Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

leave hollie coker alone she is shared by the Beckett family and the jones family and cris and brandy baty the Husband doesnt care so why should we
truth teller

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

hollie coker (wesson) and cris and brandy baty had husband set up and jumped because husband found out about hollie coker had been sleeping with anyone for beer and lied about husband again
wake up

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

kelly wrote:
Number 1, she obviously musta broke your heart. Ive known Hollie for 10 years. We dont always agree, but i dont think you have the right to say anything about her unless your prepared to make your life known on here too. Cause your coming off callous and catty.
kelly yax her husband didnt hit her or did you go along with it because you was sleeping with her as well when husband wasnt around like you sleept with her while your husband was at work or over seas for his country when you lived with her she loves telling that story
Sarah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

Judged:

Why did you change your name 3 times?
Ex Hubby

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

For all this crap on here about Hollie Coker, Beckett family and the Jones family people can be nice to other people without having to sleep with them. Yeah I was jumped and in time it may come out who set it up or it may not. So how about you just drop all this crap and for all this crap about me hitting her I know I didn't do it and I don't have to prove it on this site and I think all this crap should be taken down

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Newport Forum right now

Search the Newport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fosters paying workers cash 8 min no one in particular 14
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Speller feller 28,959
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 3 hr caller 257
charlene britt (Nov '08) 3 hr just saying!! 33
White Folks 4 hr bird 11
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 5 hr Knock knock 827
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) 5 hr Knock knock 407
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••