3 in family sent to Franklin County Court on drug charges

A Newburg couple and their daughter from Shippensburg gave up their right to preliminary hearings Tuesday in Franklin County Central Court on drug-related charges. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
buggy_liver

Shippensburg, PA

#1 Apr 2, 2010
In reference to the drug case that occurred for the family of 3...First of all someone should get their stories straight before they go publishing it for the whole damn county to see!!! Allens boyfriend had everymuch a part of the quote un qoute growing operation as the next person..But i suppose he doesn't recieve any repercussion for the incident because he is a mentally unstable whack job!!! Allen never left and took his "DAUGHTER" because Allen doesn't have a daughter...she has a SON..that of which does NOT belong to the "BOYFRIEND" that she left!!!!!!!!!! That being said...NOW BECAUSE of the EX BOYFRIEND that also paid rent at the premisis..ALLEN as well as HOSFELT AND EUTZY are getting in way more trouble than necessary as a result of a mental case who was simply upset that his "girlfriend" left his stupid ass so he did everything in his power to "MAKE HER PAY FOR LEAVING HIM"
haha

Carlisle, PA

#2 Apr 2, 2010
they are all worthless
Mandy

Greencastle, PA

#3 Apr 3, 2010
haha wrote:
they are all worthless
Ah, but you are wrong! This cluster of neer-do-wells are ripe for a reality TV show called, "The Dysfunctionals" which is ten times better than Jerry Springer's show.
tigger

Carlisle, PA

#4 Apr 3, 2010
doh, you beat me to the Jerry Springer reference.
dpc373

Denver, CO

#5 Apr 3, 2010
buggy_liver wrote:
In reference to the drug case that occurred for the family of 3...First of all someone should get their stories straight before they go publishing it for the whole damn county to see!!! Allens boyfriend had everymuch a part of the quote un qoute growing operation as the next person..But i suppose he doesn't recieve any repercussion for the incident because he is a mentally unstable whack job!!! Allen never left and took his "DAUGHTER" because Allen doesn't have a daughter...she has a SON..that of which does NOT belong to the "BOYFRIEND" that she left!!!!!!!!!! That being said...NOW BECAUSE of the EX BOYFRIEND that also paid rent at the premisis..ALLEN as well as HOSFELT AND EUTZY are getting in way more trouble than necessary as a result of a mental case who was simply upset that his "girlfriend" left his stupid **** so he did everything in his power to "MAKE HER PAY FOR LEAVING HIM"
WHAT EVER!!!!!!!
YEAH 420

York Springs, PA

#6 Apr 3, 2010
WELL! Here we go again...... the girl was just growing marijuana. FREEDOM OF CHOICE that's all I can say let freedom ring legelize WHY NOT!
Pete Walton

Chambersburg, PA

#7 Apr 3, 2010
Is this a hick family or family of low life stoners?
fort loudon bus driver

Greencastle, PA

#8 Apr 3, 2010
buggy_liver wrote:
In reference to the drug case that occurred for the family of 3...First of all someone should get their stories straight before they go publishing it for the whole damn county to see!!! Allens boyfriend had everymuch a part of the quote un qoute growing operation as the next person..But i suppose he doesn't recieve any repercussion for the incident because he is a mentally unstable whack job!!! Allen never left and took his "DAUGHTER" because Allen doesn't have a daughter...she has a SON..that of which does NOT belong to the "BOYFRIEND" that she left!!!!!!!!!! That being said...NOW BECAUSE of the EX BOYFRIEND that also paid rent at the premisis..ALLEN as well as HOSFELT AND EUTZY are getting in way more trouble than necessary as a result of a mental case who was simply upset that his "girlfriend" left his stupid **** so he did everything in his power to "MAKE HER PAY FOR LEAVING HIM"
Its a crime no matter what and so what the ex turned her in stupidity on her part she should have know n that would happen and i hope she does NOT HAVE ANY KIDS WITH HER PERIOD!!!!!!
buggy_liver

Shippensburg, PA

#9 Apr 3, 2010
fort loudon bus driver wrote:
<quoted text> Its a crime no matter what and so what the ex turned her in stupidity on her part she should have know n that would happen and i hope she does NOT HAVE ANY KIDS WITH HER PERIOD!!!!!!
Oh i am not saying that its not... i am however saying that he should be charged for the crime just the same, seeing as how he lived in the houseas well... there is no reason what so ever that he should get off scott free in the whole matter!!!
buggy_liver

Shippensburg, PA

#10 Apr 3, 2010
Pete Walton wrote:
Is this a hick family or family of low life stoners?
NO!!!! as a matter of fact it isn't
Neal

Greencastle, PA

#11 Apr 3, 2010
buggy_liver wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!!!! as a matter of fact it isn't
Thanks, Uncle Bob!
On her side

Chambersburg, PA

#12 Apr 3, 2010
to all of you that have wrote the ignorant opinions, which you are entitled to, can shit and fall in it. there are 2 sides to every story and the paper sure has the truth screwed up. she is the most wonderful loving and caring person i know. so what she planted some plants. all that stuff happened over a year ago. what you guys don't know is she has turned her life around and made something of herself. like everyone is perfect. people make mistakes in their lives everyday, it's "did you learn from your mistakes" that makes the difference. people are so quick to judge when they really don't know a damn thing. stories change from person to person. in MY opinion yes what she did was wrong and yes in MY opinion she has learned her lesson because she is a 110% different person than who she was a year ago. And also in MY opinion her EX (ricky horn) should be right there getting the same repercussions as her. why should she get all the punishment when he was right there beside her doing the same thing. what makes it fair that he gets off scott free just because he was the "SNITCH"!
On her side

Chambersburg, PA

#13 Apr 3, 2010
haha wrote:
they are all worthless
just because they made a mistake DOESN'T make them worthless! Have YOU looked in the mirror lately?
Embarrassed

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Apr 3, 2010
On her side wrote:
to all of you that have wrote the ignorant opinions, which you are entitled to, can **** and fall in it. there are 2 sides to every story and the paper sure has the truth screwed up. she is the most wonderful loving and caring person i know. so what she planted some plants. all that stuff happened over a year ago. what you guys don't know is she has turned her life around and made something of herself. like everyone is perfect. people make mistakes in their lives everyday, it's "did you learn from your mistakes" that makes the difference. people are so quick to judge when they really don't know a damn thing. stories change from person to person. in MY opinion yes what she did was wrong and yes in MY opinion she has learned her lesson because she is a 110% different person than who she was a year ago. And also in MY opinion her EX (ricky horn) should be right there getting the same repercussions as her. why should she get all the punishment when he was right there beside her doing the same thing. what makes it fair that he gets off scott free just because he was the "SNITCH"!
Agreed, you are spot on. Isn't it crazy how people will just blow a fuse over a relatively small thing like this, as well as, making the mistake over and over of believing the PO as gospel. What a joke and a bad one at that. And yet no big to-do over very serious things like white collar crimes that have ruined millions of lives in one swift shot. Just remember emotion, drama, hate and discontent sell big time around here. So much for all of the self proclaimed moral truth seekers, they have shown their true colors here too many times. Keep the faith, there are a few of us that are with you and understand that there is always more than meets the eye in situations like this.
Embarrassed

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Apr 3, 2010
By the way buggy_liver and On her side, you can ignor the really out there ignorant posts here. They are, by definition, trolls. In fact, there is legislation being considered to stop or fine trollers but that is a whole new topic and very contoversial.
YEAH 420

York Springs, PA

#16 Apr 4, 2010
Pete Walton wrote:
Is this a hick family or family of low life stoners?
Why in the hell do they have to be hicks or hillbillies.......? There are many of people out there who smoke marijuana! I'll bet your doctor or your lawyer or your neighbor or someone who you never expected, smokes. So let's stop calling everyone who smokes pot hicks and hillbillies that just is not the way it is. Get with the program here. how many people die each year from cigaretts & alcohol? The teens can get alcohol much easier than pot....give me a break!!!!!
YEAH 420

York Springs, PA

#17 Apr 4, 2010
Think about this....ok What if we legelize it. Then these cartel people in Mexico would be out of the marijuana business. Marijuana should not be put in the same catagory as heroin or crack or cocaine. It just burns my ass to hear all you people out there critizing pot smokers. Calling names just is not right. Like I have said many people in many differant types of lives smoke so give people a chance and I am sure someday we will prevail and get this legel. It is good for medical purposes and does calm you. Not make you crazy and want to go out there and kill someone or rape and pillage.
YEAH 420

York Springs, PA

#18 Apr 4, 2010
On her side wrote:
to all of you that have wrote the ignorant opinions, which you are entitled to, can **** and fall in it. there are 2 sides to every story and the paper sure has the truth screwed up. she is the most wonderful loving and caring person i know. so what she planted some plants. all that stuff happened over a year ago. what you guys don't know is she has turned her life around and made something of herself. like everyone is perfect. people make mistakes in their lives everyday, it's "did you learn from your mistakes" that makes the difference. people are so quick to judge when they really don't know a damn thing. stories change from person to person. in MY opinion yes what she did was wrong and yes in MY opinion she has learned her lesson because she is a 110% different person than who she was a year ago. And also in MY opinion her EX (ricky horn) should be right there getting the same repercussions as her. why should she get all the punishment when he was right there beside her doing the same thing. what makes it fair that he gets off scott free just because he was the "SNITCH"!
I do agree on this! He should have been right there in jail beside her and yes he is a (RAT) But still the right to freedom of choice should be thought about here. We are supposedly a free nation??? Alcohol and cigarette are worse than marijuana so why are we not making it legel and then we wouldn't even be seeing these things in the Public Opinion.
imbecil

Carlisle, PA

#19 Apr 4, 2010
let the potheads start their postings about how weed should be legalized!
imbecil

Carlisle, PA

#20 Apr 4, 2010
can some of you people now begin to see just how screwed up the Public Opinion reporters are??? some of you people who are know the low-lifes in this article know just how badly Saint Vickey TAYLOR twists the truth to her liking....she is a sick individual who needs to be fired from the PO and banned from journalism forever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... Oct 14 Summa 30
Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square (Mar '13) Oct 14 FormerParatrooper 11,004
Franklin County towns schedule trick-or-treatin... (Oct '10) Sep '14 ancient history 29
Expectant Price family moves from Mont Alto to ... (Mar '09) Aug '14 Kari Price 19
vince martz Jul '14 martz families 1
Local Ukrainian woman reacts to news of doomed ... Jul '14 lady 1
Chambersburg teachers experience the Chinese ed... Jul '14 RayH 1
Newburg Dating
Find my Match

Newburg Jobs

Newburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]