Newark Man Charged In Rapes Of 2 Girls | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS

A man has been taken into custody amid accusations he raped two young girls. Ronald Worthy, 36, is accused of raping an 11-year-old and a 12-year-old girl in December, 10TV News reported on Saturday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bud

Frankfort, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

Rapists need to be sentenced to having a sex change operation before being dropped into prison for life. That way they will spend the rest of their lives fully understanding how the victims felt.
Sam

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

Have fun in prison scumbag
keeping it real

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

just shoot HIM!!!!
Jovial

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

Why are most of the new sex case suspects not the registered and feared guy down the block?

Federal statistics says that your child is more likely to be molested by someone s/he knows who is not on the sex offender registry

Just a thought for all who only teach their children to fear registered offenders.
Quagmire

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

AWRIGHT!!!!
Pan Blanco

Pueblo Nuevo, Panama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

Yep, lock this knucklehead up and throw away the key.
Dances with Pigs

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Well, if he's guilty, he'll be able to see and FEEL how it is to be raped once in prison. They LOVE his kind there!
Johnny S Not

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

From doing a little Googling:
"Ronald J. Worthy, 36, last known address 318 1/2 W. Church St., is suspected of engaging in sexual conduct with an 11-year-old girl and a 12-year-old girl while they were staying the night at his residence in December, according to the affidavit for his arrest." (10News - WBNS-TV)
So why were these girls staying at this man's address & WHERE WERE THE PARENTS? He originally admitted giving them smokes and letting them drink his beer. If the parents were around that wouldn't have happened to begin with. After Worthy failed a lie detector test apparently he then admitted to to engaging in sexual conduct with the victims one time.
I'm sorry parents but you're supposed to be protecting your kids! I don't know the circumstances of why these young girls were staying overnight with this man, but something seems very wrong with this picture. Was he like some baby sitter or something? There seems to be some very relevant information about this story missing in the media.
I hope these young girls get the counselling and support they need and any assistance the community can give to help them get past this horrible ordeal.
Johnny S Not

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Oops, that Quote was from Newark Advocate . com &
NOT from 10News(WBNS)
Jailbird

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Dances with Pigs wrote:
Well, if he's guilty, he'll be able to see and FEEL how it is to be raped once in prison. They LOVE his kind there!
Really? It sounds like you have some experience.........
So sad

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

I have some landscape utensils that would work just fine to remove the guys twig. If he is in fact convicted, I hope they cut it off. The parents of the kids need to be called into question as well. Why in the world were they in his care?

Just for the record, I don't care if he is black, white, orange or green. Trash comes in all colors and I say take it out just the same.
a Real Focker

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

The only thing he's worthy of is castration and or life in prison. You can't rehabilitate trash such as him. Or, they can let the girls families at him and look away for a while.
a Real Focker

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Johnny S Not wrote:
Oops, that Quote was from Newark Advocate . com &
NOT from 10News(WBNS)
We know, we're used to this type of reporting from 10tv.
Retired Deputy

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Should not be in jail should not go to prison.
Should have his ______ cut off in public and allowed to bleed out.
No Mercy No Cost To taxpayers.
2dayistheday

Nelsonville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Johnny S Not wrote:
From doing a little Googling:
"Ronald J. Worthy, 36, last known address 318 1/2 W. Church St., is suspected of engaging in sexual conduct with an 11-year-old girl and a 12-year-old girl while they were staying the night at his residence in December, according to the affidavit for his arrest." (10News - WBNS-TV)
So why were these girls staying at this man's address & WHERE WERE THE PARENTS? He originally admitted giving them smokes and letting them drink his beer. If the parents were around that wouldn't have happened to begin with. After Worthy failed a lie detector test apparently he then admitted to to engaging in sexual conduct with the victims one time.
I'm sorry parents but you're supposed to be protecting your kids! I don't know the circumstances of why these young girls were staying overnight with this man, but something seems very wrong with this picture. Was he like some baby sitter or something? There seems to be some very relevant information about this story missing in the media.
I hope these young girls get the counselling and support they need and any assistance the community can give to help them get past this horrible ordeal.
Have you ever thought that maybe one of the children was his own daughter and that her mother never suspected him of doing such a thing....
Dont throw blame unless u know the whole story.
2dayistheday

Nelsonville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

trailerparkvacancy wrote:
I don't think these girls belonged to a Girl Scout troop.They were probably reenacting what they observed at home. The parents are just as guilty. Children born to 'white trash' become 'white trash.'
Are people so ignorant that they dont think of divorced parents...
The only one at fault is Ron Worthy and he will have to pay for what he did.
The Real Poopy Citizen

Tiffin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Listen to everyones comments!! Yet the 40 year old FEMALE predator in Medina only gets 2 years and most people supports it.

Make up your mind people!!
2dayistheday

Nelsonville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

People keep writing..."where are the parents? Where are the parents?" Has anyone thought that he maybe one of the parents? He is a sick and twisted man who needs to be tortured and made miserable for the rest of his life... hopefully a short life at that.
man o man

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Jailbird wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? It sounds like you have some experience.........
actually the sad part is in prision these 'people' end up becoming the cops narks or giving it up to billy in cell block b for protection. its not always like you c in the movies
Who said what

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

14 hours later and the thread is still open for comment. Just surprised is hasn't been closed down due to the nature of the article and the type comments that usually follow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newark Discussions

Search the Newark Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 20 hr mjjcpa 170
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri ha ha 25,331
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr 15 squid 118
Join together (Oct '13) Apr 14 landofthesad 3
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
Land Rover Apr 10 Just saying 2
Cut tetanus? Apr 2 Jake 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newark Jobs

•••
•••
•••