Guilty man who fled to India returns

Guilty man who fled to India returns

There are 3 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Jul 6, 2012, titled Guilty man who fled to India returns. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

A New Jersey man who fled to India more than four years ago to avoid prison time for immigration fraud was returned to the U.S. on Thursday to begin serving his sentence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

Disgusting

Omaha, NE

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Another pond scum!
MrDoughnut

AOL

#2 Jul 9, 2012
Why did he flee the government lets most of the fraud from that country get away with everything.
MrDoughnut

AOL

#3 Jul 11, 2012
I just read the article concerning this incident an by no means is this a rare occurrence. Many people procure documents from agencies with staff willing to violate the laws of the United States for a few dollars up front.

In the future I am sure you will be finding more of these fraud cases involving visas especially in the Woodbridge and Edison areas of Middlesex County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 min Barry 19,929
News Federal prosecutor opposes moving Menendez corr... Wed Go Blue Forever 1
News TLC For Criminals Will Bring “Racial Reconcilia... (Mar '11) May 26 Tazo 11
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) May 24 Recognise This Story 168
Review: Pride Academy Charter School (Oct '10) May 20 pride 61
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) May 19 bobb1011 10
How Many People Got Kilt In The Hurricane (Aug '11) May 19 Redneck 5
More from around the web

Newark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]