Mitt & Michelle: Just plain folks

Jul 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Post

Mitt Romney took time out from the presidential campaign yesterday for a little nautical excitement on a yacht - as First Lady Michelle Obama visited New York and enjoyed a meal with her daughters at a pricey Union Square restaurant owned by legendary chef Bobby Flay.

Comments
101 - 112 of 112 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you perfer to vote for an empty suit that has accomplished nothing but fund vacations with public money.......vs a highly successful problem solver that has produced thousands of jobs and save thousand more......shows why you have an IQ of 12.
DUMBOSPAM

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>thank you
DUMBOSPAM
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I really could not care less wether Romney's family spent the week at the lake or wether Mrs. Obama took her kids for lunch at a fancy restraunt.

Tell me, what does Romney's ass smell like?
Is is sweet or sour. Some of you guys should know since you like to sniff it so much.

Please keep us informed.
Seth Adams

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

On reflection, the fact that we elected Obama after his wife publicly stated that SHE WAS NEVER PROUD TO BE AMERICAN' says much more about the voters lack of character and integrity and lack of patriotism than about her. The majority of today's Americans are Losers.
WTF

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me when I tell you this: I expect this vulgar attack on two little black girls from disgusting right-wingers like you… it just further shows your frustration at the site of the beautiful African American family in the White House, and your desperation to release the pain as you spew your uncouth child abusive/molesting fantasies.
That's one of your own there pattycake. That's Curteese. He's a wild-eyed gay liberal. He's just being a poser, as usual.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Justin wrote:
I really could not care less wether Romney's family spent the week at the lake or wether Mrs. Obama took her kids for lunch at a fancy restraunt.
Tell me, what does Romney's ass smell like?
Is is sweet or sour. Some of you guys should know since you like to sniff it so much.
Please keep us informed.
Obama has investments in companies that ship jobs overseas

July 17, 2012
11Comments

Philip Klein

Senior Editorial Writer
The Washington Examiner
E@philipaklein

Popular in Politics

1Email shows ICE delayed deporting Obama’s illegal immigrant uncle
2Sen. Schumer tells Bernanke to stimulate economy before November
3How did vaunted Romney Death Star break down?
4Aide says Romney could announce VP pick this week
5Glenn Beck screams in horror and runs around the studio in reaction to Pawlenty reports

President Obama has accused Mitt Romney of raking in profits from investing in companies that ship American jobs overseas, but according to his most recent financial disclosure, he and First Lady Michelle Obama have hundreds of thousands of dollars in a mutual fund that has large holdings in corporations that outsource jobs.

“(Romney) invested in companies that have been called ‘pioneers’ of outsourcing,” Obama said at a Saturday campaign event in Glen Allen, Va.“I don’t want a pioneer in outsourcing. I want some insourcing.”

But Obama’s own portfolio shows a willingness to invest in American corporations that have shifted employment overseas.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
What's wrong with Mitt?
The President spent Saturday on the campaign trail, reaching out to voters in Virginia. Mitt Romney spent Saturday lounging by the lake in New Hampshire.
Why does Romney take so many vacations? How much is his Secret Service detail costing hard working taxpayers?
Wasn't Romney off for a week by the lake only a week ago? Doesn't he do anything but vacation? With such a lousy work ethic, how does he expect to get elected?
I don't take vacations, my friend. I just travel around the world to see how my off-shore bank accounts are doing.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has investments in companies that ship jobs overseas
July 17, 2012
11Comments
Philip Klein
Senior Editorial Writer
The Washington Examiner
E@philipaklein
Popular in Politics
1Email shows ICE delayed deporting Obama’s illegal immigrant uncle
2Sen. Schumer tells Bernanke to stimulate economy before November
3How did vaunted Romney Death Star break down?
4Aide says Romney could announce VP pick this week
5Glenn Beck screams in horror and runs around the studio in reaction to Pawlenty reports
President Obama has accused Mitt Romney of raking in profits from investing in companies that ship American jobs overseas, but according to his most recent financial disclosure, he and First Lady Michelle Obama have hundreds of thousands of dollars in a mutual fund that has large holdings in corporations that outsource jobs.
“(Romney) invested in companies that have been called ‘pioneers’ of outsourcing,” Obama said at a Saturday campaign event in Glen Allen, Va.“I don’t want a pioneer in outsourcing. I want some insourcing.”
But Obama’s own portfolio shows a willingness to invest in American corporations that have shifted employment overseas.
DUMBOSPAM
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Anyone who would criticize Romney because of his choice of family vacation venue would never consider voting for him in the fist place. This isn't a topic that would sway undecided (much less independent) voters, so it's irrelevent.

Honestly, I think most Democrats are the type of people who would continue eating at Taco Bell and drinking beer from a 32oz screw-top bottle, even if they had a million dollars in the bank.
where are rommneys taxes

Glasgow, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

When will he release them????

has a lot to hide?
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>If you think Moochelle is beautiful, I got a nice pig I'd like to sell you. LOL
I'm sure he'd love it, closest thing to a woman he'll get.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure he'd love it, closest thing to a woman he'll get.
Now see, this is what I mean. When real Americans make fun of Obama and his lovely wife Mitchell, we are just teasing. But why does Obama attack me over my tax records? It's uncalled for really.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
Model Ataui Deng Missing for Nearly 2 Weeks, Po... Tue FBI Washington 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 r u crazy 6,377
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 23 Sham Hannuty 16,777

Search the East Village Forum:
•••
•••
•••

East Village Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

East Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

East Village News, Events & Info