Single Women in Tazewell/ New Tazewell

Posted in the New Tazewell Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Harrogate, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Is it just me or is there a definite paucity of single women in this area that don't have a lot excess baggage in their lives that want to have good time. Seems like most ladies are either addicted, nonworking welfare types are spoken for in some form or fashion. i would really like to be enlightened either via forum or personal message.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I can tell you that the ladies worth anything are tired of the men that are around here. So they goto work, have fun with friends and are raising their kids!
Mmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I agree with well.
Ditto

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I AGREE WITH WELL. I'M SINGLE, HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS, ALWAYS WORKED, RAISED MY KIDS ( THEY'RE GROWN NOW), AND AM VERY FAMILY ORIENTED. GOOD MEN ARE HARD TO FIND.APPARENTLY SO ARE GOOD WOMEN. LOL
NUMERO-UNO

Cumberland Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 19, 2010
 
It's very very hard to find an upright, classy girl from this county. Most of them are sl%ts or strung out junkies on hard-core drugs. I don't mean to sound Vain but it's just the truth!! Most women are dogs around here. Worried about their next fix & EFFIN around with MARRIED MEN! That's the type of girls u will find in this area! Sad-But-True I guess... JUst speaking the truth bout how u will get done by women here... You may could find a good hardworking woman that don't do no dope but it'd be hard. Everyone here seems to take the easy road out. I moved back here a year ago & I am still shocked @ how the "classy women" << I mean "trashy women" ACT!! It's pretty pitiful when u think about it & nasty by that matter.... if u wont a good women then u need to move somewhere drugs aren't floating around like fish!
hey

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I've lived here for 15 years and I've never tried drugs. I'm in college and working on my degree. Believe it or not, there are clean, nice women in this town who are single with no kids.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

2

are you all looking for a 5 ft 2 size 4 lady? or are you all looking for a lady of any size who is a nice clean lady? i know most guys around here are looking for a clean lady but also has to be skinny and hot looking. that is why i think guys around here are superficial and find it hard to find a nice lady.
poopoo

Cumberland Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Some men in this area doesnt even know what is a nice decent lady is. They looking for so call hot and skinny woman who maybe can be on drugs or gossips type or cheater. I see that around here and it is so sad. As for men I have seen alot of cheater, abuser (alot of that) druggies and controlling type. Im a woman and yeah Im living with a person who is a controller but I dont let him control me ,,,that the reason we always argue lol...I never done any drugs in my life and cant see how any people do that.
Who ever looking for a single woman ,do remember inside whats count ... Good Luck :)
Answer

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

hey wrote:
I've lived here for 15 years and I've never tried drugs. I'm in college and working on my degree. Believe it or not, there are clean, nice women in this town who are single with no kids.
Then you are either fat or really young.
Well Duhhhhh

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

wondering wrote:
are you all looking for a 5 ft 2 size 4 lady? or are you all looking for a lady of any size who is a nice clean lady? i know most guys around here are looking for a clean lady but also has to be skinny and hot looking. that is why i think guys around here are superficial and find it hard to find a nice lady.
Yes,sure we want a hot, well kept lady that takes care of herself. One that is smart,funny,and attractive. What we don't want is one that may have a pretty face that gets counteracted buy a pretty big ass!
Simply put. Find it hard to find a nice lady,probably not. Hard to find a woman around here that doesn't eat everything fried with sweets afterwards then sit on their ass. Yep,that's a tough one

P.S. I know there are men that like fat ass women. What I've got to say to those men is...Bring your ass to Claiborne Co. Come em get boys they are ripe for the picken...Get em the hell outta here!
RenegateIntel

Harrogate, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I'm not really concerned about a lady being "hot" many of those have an ego that is intolerable. Just someone cute, intelligent, conversational and doesn't have some ex that thinks they still own them or something. I dont'wear crooked ballcaps and pants falling off and have no tatoos. I God had wanted a tat on me I would have been born with one.
I hear ya man

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

hey wrote:
I've lived here for 15 years and I've never tried drugs. I'm in college and working on my degree. Believe it or not, there are clean, nice women in this town who are single with no kids.
A bunch of single moms round here that want to either brag or bitch about it. Idiots for the most part. I "think" we all know where kids come from and that you don't have to get knocked up every time you fall for a dumbass drug head around here.
I really love how 99% of then have a trashy tattoo to go along with their screaming brat. All that along with a gut roll to boot.

Yeah,we don't have much of a selection around here,actually we don't have "any" selection, as soon as they are of legal age they get a tat and get prego and it's all over after that.
oks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

there are so many fat chicks around here probably because of the idiot men around here. If they know that the men want skinny girls then they probably make sure they get fat so they dont have to deal with being controlled and having to work full time so the man can stay home.
really

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

3

Well Duhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,sure we want a hot, well kept lady that takes care of herself. One that is smart,funny,and attractive. What we don't want is one that may have a pretty face that gets counteracted buy a pretty big ass!
Simply put. Find it hard to find a nice lady,probably not. Hard to find a woman around here that doesn't eat everything fried with sweets afterwards then sit on their ass. Yep,that's a tough one
P.S. I know there are men that like fat ass women. What I've got to say to those men is...Bring your ass to Claiborne Co. Come em get boys they are ripe for the picken...Get em the hell outta here!
I am assuming you just think you are gods gift. The reason guys around here cant find good girls(there r quite a few of us) is because they are idiots and dont know how to treat them when they find us.
QueeEEN- B

Cumberland Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

really wrote:
<quoted text>
I am assuming you just think you are gods gift. The reason guys around here cant find good girls(there r quite a few of us) is because they are idiots and dont know how to treat them when they find us.
" Guys really don't care, they don't worry what we care about, how are feelings are. At the END of the day when it really comes down to it all they're worried about is looks. When we come home in the evening they don't worry about how were feeling, they stick around because of our azz & our titts...... & they stick around for what were willing to do with them! MEN ARE DOGS! GET SOMEONE GOOD-LOOKING WITH MONEY TOO!! OpERATE something nice besides pawning away fantasizing about some dream guy that were never going to get!" Men really should look @ what they have before destroying it. LEARN HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN BOYS...YEAH "BOYS" BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE NOT MEN! YOUR DOGS! A B!TCH DOG!
LetMeTellYou

Union City, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Let me enlighten you all for a second here. "Men", or should I say "little boys" really don't care about the looks of a woman. As long as they "put out" on the first "date", if you want to call going to the Mustang Lounge or CRS, a date. Maybe a trip through the trailer park. Your not going to find a decent woman if you hang out in the less desirable places. Any decent woman isn't going to be caught dead in any bar around here in the first place. Also, to all of you that think there isn't any good women left, except yourselves but we all know how that is, you are sadly mistaken. Yeah, most have children, because that is top priority to any decent woman, is to meet a nice MAN, settle down, get married and have babies. It's not a woman's fault when a man cheats. Most men only need to feed their ego's because most go crawling back, wanting the good woman/wife back. The point is, If you look in trashy places, expect a trashy woman. The very best women ARE those that already have children also. Those women have been through hell and back, and would love you a whole heck of a lot more than some size 2, shallow little girl ever thought about.
really

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

LetMeTellYou wrote:
Let me enlighten you all for a second here. "Men", or should I say "little boys" really don't care about the looks of a woman. As long as they "put out" on the first "date", if you want to call going to the Mustang Lounge or CRS, a date. Maybe a trip through the trailer park. Your not going to find a decent woman if you hang out in the less desirable places. Any decent woman isn't going to be caught dead in any bar around here in the first place. Also, to all of you that think there isn't any good women left, except yourselves but we all know how that is, you are sadly mistaken. Yeah, most have children, because that is top priority to any decent woman, is to meet a nice MAN, settle down, get married and have babies. It's not a woman's fault when a man cheats. Most men only need to feed their ego's because most go crawling back, wanting the good woman/wife back. The point is, If you look in trashy places, expect a trashy woman. The very best women ARE those that already have children also. Those women have been through hell and back, and would love you a whole heck of a lot more than some size 2, shallow little girl ever thought about.
Couldnt have said it better myself. If you lay down with dogs, you will get fleas!!
Im all ears

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 22, 2010
 
LetMeTellYou wrote:
Let me enlighten you all for a second here.
if you want to call going to the Mustang Lounge or CRS, a date. Maybe a trip through the trailer park. Your not going to find a decent woman if you hang out in the less desirable places. Any decent woman isn't going to be caught dead in any bar around here in the first place.
The point is, If you look in trashy places, expect a trashy woman.
Enlighten away. Just where are these places that these decent women hang out at? The names of these places would be nice too.
traveler

Lockhart, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 27, 2010
 
I met a. Beautifull woman in town with kids that wanted to date. But went back. To. A. Woman beatingman only to still complane about it. Whats wrong with people
OPINION-ATER

Cumberland Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 28, 2010
 
traveler wrote:
I met a. Beautifull woman in town with kids that wanted to date. But went back. To. A. Woman beatingman only to still complane about it. Whats wrong with people
Yo TRAVELER,
SO YOU LET A WOMAN BEAT ON YOU? SO YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT IT ON TOPIX? YOU WON'T FIND ANYTHING AROUND HERE BESIDES STD'S!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the New Tazewell Forum right now

Search the New Tazewell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Bayless 124,307
girl at new tazewell livestock 1 hr Emily 52
Powell Performance (Feb '09) 1 hr IAMLEGND 7
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr REO 58,285
who all running for office in claiborne 7 hr Ha ha 3
My God 9 hr Curious 65
looking for 11 hr mommy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Tazewell Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••