Harrogate, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Heard Ginger was preggo...

so will this be an auto paternity test to see who the daddy is? Heard she has a loooonnnng list of candidates.
stupid ppl

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

You are clearly stupid & know absolutely nothing. Yes, she is pregnant. They are engaged & happy. There is no question as to who the daddy is because the dad is CJ. They live together & are practically by eachothers side 24/7. Even if she has a past, who cares? That was obviously BEFORE him & none of that matters now. It's lowlife people like you that have no life & nothing else to do but to worry about other peoples business & try to start up any kind of rumor or trouble that has this town where its at now. Here's an idea.. Grow up. Jealousy is not a good trait.
You will never know

Decherd, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

First off who the even gets on topix anymore? You're a dumbass. Everybody has a past and that baby is cj's so get a life! Or actually put you're real name on here and i will do the same :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the New Tazewell Forum right now

Search the New Tazewell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Julia 140,886
homestederhoes 5 hr Information Man 3
John upton show 5 hr ouch 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 hr Zeke 8,946
Kendra Singleton 20 hr Really 5
David Kell Construction 20 hr Recomend 8
is harve dixon a good guy? 23 hr patty mayo 7
•••
•••
•••
New Tazewell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Tazewell Jobs

•••