Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anna Marie Savinda

Bulger, PA

#1 Jun 2, 2006
This story hit home for me. I went to highschool with this youngman's mother and my heart is deeply saddened by this story. How does the murder even justify his actions? I hope that the prosecutors will punish to the extreme. Not only had the murders taken a life from a youngman but also his mothers dreams.
Brian Teck

AOL

#2 Aug 13, 2006
I am Billy's uncle and I hope the courts find the murderers guilty and sentence then to life in prison without parole because death would be to easy on them.Let God have mercy on their souls.
Anonymous

Leland, NC

#3 Sep 2, 2006
I was in the Marine Corps with Jason, He was a troubled youth even then. I would have never thought that he would ever turn out like this. My prayers go out to the Teck Family, and to the other families who are being put through this. I do not think however that 2 wrongs make a right. Yes, Jason and the others should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law but I hope that mercy is shown on their souls.
Angela

Irwin, PA

#4 Oct 14, 2006
I am Billy's cousin and still can not believe he is gone. It makes me sick to what happen to him. He would of done anything for anybody. His true friends & family can tell you that. I wish for the death penilty for all of them. Billy did not even know these killers.Billy had know way of defending himself that night...He had no clue or no time to even run. One of the mothers at one of the hearings had nerve to come up to Billy's mom and say "How could you do this to my son"!!!! Her son made a choice and right now he gets to breath!!!!!!! Billy can't & didn't have a choice. Plus there are so many lies going aroud out there that are not true and it is really frustrating Billy can not defend his good name.
Angela

Irwin, PA

#5 Oct 14, 2006
Anonymous wrote:
I was in the Marine Corps with Jason, He was a troubled youth even then. I would have never thought that he would ever turn out like this. My prayers go out to the Teck Family, and to the other families who are being put through this. I do not think however that 2 wrongs make a right. Yes, Jason and the others should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law but I hope that mercy is shown on their souls.
My family is so torn apart because of Jason. I do not wish mercy on any of their souls. You need to meet his mom she is a mess and will never be the same. This was so senseless.
mark

Fletcher, NC

#6 Nov 15, 2006
bill was one of my best friends.myself,matt rich and bill have spent the last ten years hanging out on christmas.he was a brother who will be deeply missed.i always told him he was the little brother i never wanted.

..........miss you brother..........
Angela

Irwin, PA

#7 Nov 16, 2006
mark wrote:
bill was one of my best friends.myself,matt rich and bill have spent the last ten years hanging out on christmas.he was a brother who will be deeply missed.i always told him he was the little brother i never wanted.
..........miss you brother..........
Billy was a great person....It tears me apart of what happened to him & he is not here to defend himself!!!! There is so much anger in my family over this senseless act...
chris norfolk

Doylestown, OH

#8 Mar 8, 2007
billys mom is torn to bits. she will never have her son to hold again. now that the 4th missing suspect has been found , she has to relive each moment of billys murder. i pray for her and billys family. the accused have ruined many many lives with their brutal act.
Aunt Kel

Jeannette, PA

#9 Mar 20, 2007
It is still so hard to believe that my Billy is gone. His Uncle George and I are still having a hard time just living day to day without talking to him.
Kevin is very hurt and bitter and Kyle sees him all the time--but he would come to his baby......
The murderer's families should be ashamed to even show their faces. You will forever be with us.
davidirwinpa

Irwin, PA

#10 Feb 14, 2008
i went to school with bill he partyed at my house in camelot a few times he was a cool kid god bless all of you
just sad

Slickville, PA

#11 Sep 18, 2008
I was a juror on maples trial and I want you to know that all of us were so devastated by this case. I am so sorry for your lose and my heart goes out to your family.
Billys Mom

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Sep 28, 2008
just sad wrote:
I was a juror on maples trial and I want you to know that all of us were so devastated by this case. I am so sorry for your lose and my heart goes out to your family.
Thank You!!Believe me,I know how hard it was for all of you!Billy is my son,who had his own apartment and yes was not working at the time,he has a Mother who LOVES HIM MORE THAN ANYONE OR ANY THING IN THIS WORLD!No ONe KNOWS How MUCH I MISS HIM!!Billy tried to get away for the MURDERS girlfriend,he meant her around the 24th of May,he called me on the 26th of May and said Mom,I meant a CRAZY BITCH,I am turning off my phone and going to Mark's, if you need me call me on Mark's cell! He was NOT HOMELESS and wanted nothing to do with the PIG!He only knew her cousin Patrick Altman for a few months,he meant him at work!He was helping Patrick get to and from work, he had a DUI so he was not able to drive,So Billy was helping him out!The last day I seen my son alive was Mother's Day May 14,2006.He was here with me and our family for my wedding on May 12,2006.There is so much people don't know!My Son is the Best and I will MISS HIM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!Thank You,Brenda Nemec,Billy's Mom.
aunt kel

Greensburg, PA

#13 Oct 4, 2008
I thank all of the jurors on behaf of Billy's Uncle George and myself. I cannot comprehend what the jurors went through-I really appreciate all you all did and understand that a young man's life was on the line and I am thankful that you came up with the verdict you did! Billy was an incredible person and my son Kyle was too young to know what really happened to him. Now he read what happened. Billy loved Kyle and my older son Kevin more than anything else in his life--he lived for those kids. I wish you could have known Billy. He was so full of life! I am the person who had the dark hair in the last row. You all cannot comprehend the comfort you have given my family! Billy is and will always be my his uncle George's and my baby and fortunately he knew that before he was murdered!! Thank you all!!
just sad

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2008
aunt kel wrote:
I thank all of the jurors on behaf of Billy's Uncle George and myself. I cannot comprehend what the jurors went through-I really appreciate all you all did and understand that a young man's life was on the line and I am thankful that you came up with the verdict you did! Billy was an incredible person and my son Kyle was too young to know what really happened to him. Now he read what happened. Billy loved Kyle and my older son Kevin more than anything else in his life--he lived for those kids. I wish you could have known Billy. He was so full of life! I am the person who had the dark hair in the last row. You all cannot comprehend the comfort you have given my family! Billy is and will always be my his uncle George's and my baby and fortunately he knew that before he was murdered!! Thank you all!!
HI Aunt Kel,
I remember seeing you at the trial, its nice to put a name to a face. I was juror #10. I wish I could have met Billy and known him the way his family did. What happened to him was just so wrong and didnt need to happen.I hope you and the rest of his family are doing well, just know that you all are still in my thoughts.
aunt kel

Everett, PA

#15 Jan 19, 2009
I'm not very internet savy but I appreciate just sad's comment--just came on after the holidays. After the victim's impact statement I felt better telling Jason what impact he has made on my family face to face--he respectfully looked at me which was very devistating to an aunt of kids his age and a parent of a teenager, who wished me to include his statement word for word and I don't wish to get into that--I have it in writing but it's very painful to go there!Your comment was very helpful to my son who IS computer savy but chooses to hold in a lot of emotion!(he is sixteen and hopefully that is enough said at his age!!) I wish none of this had ever happened but it continues even today during the Steeler game! MY 9 year old found a penny at the neighbor's party and said it was a sign from Billy-------hopefully it was!GO STEELERS!(by the way, Polumollu was his favorite, and also my sons because of that!)
We thank you and we are desperately trying to go on. You helped us a great deal--you may never know how much! Aunt Kel will get on here sooner or later, so hope to here from you!! THANK YOU AGAIN!
bills boys

Greensburg, PA

#16 Jan 23, 2009
love
anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Feb 23, 2009
Angela wrote:
I am Billy's cousin and still can not believe he is gone. It makes me sick to what happen to him. He would of done anything for anybody. His true friends & family can tell you that. I wish for the death penilty for all of them. Billy did not even know these killers.Billy had know way of defending himself that night...He had no clue or no time to even run. One of the mothers at one of the hearings had nerve to come up to Billy's mom and say "How could you do this to my son"!!!! Her son made a choice and right now he gets to breath!!!!!!! Billy can't & didn't have a choice. Plus there are so many lies going aroud out there that are not true and it is really frustrating Billy can not defend his good name.
I hate to tell you all this, but Bill was as close to evil as I've ever met in a person. He did so many terrible things to so many people. He stole, he was violent, he wronged many people. Karma's a bitch, huh. The world is a safer place for my children without people like Bill Teck.
KHARMA

Greensburg, PA

#19 Apr 7, 2009
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to tell you all this, but Bill was as close to evil as I've ever met in a person. He did so many terrible things to so many people. He stole, he was violent, he wronged many people. Karma's a bitch, huh. The world is a safer place for my children without people like Bill Teck.
Your an ignorant, uneducated excuse for a human being. Obviously you don't care about your children much. Imagine it was your kid that was murdered (it could happen) how would you feel if some insane a**hole wrote that about your kid? I grew up with Billy in North Irwin he never deserved this!! Kharma's a bit*h? I guess your just the "angel of mercy" never have done anything to anyone, never told a lie, etc...oh please.
Billy was far from perfect but he was a good person. Human is to error people make mistakes atleast he didn't go around shooting people.
I'm not one to judge much but you say kharma is a Bit*h...well then i wonder what you'll get in return for wishing and making such horrible statements about a HUMAN BEING!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF HIM!!! I wonder maybe YOUR kid will be killed .... or be the killer .... again it would only be kharma and then people can sign on to say such horrible, ignorant comments about your loved one.
Aunt KEL

Greensburg, PA

#20 May 3, 2009
Happy 29th birthday!! We will continue to live the Billy Teck tradition of chocolate cake and ice cream--a mixture for Kevin and Kyle! We always will love you and miss you so much!!
DinkerDinker

Greensburg, PA

#21 May 5, 2009
Aunt KEL wrote:
Happy 29th birthday!! We will continue to live the Billy Teck tradition of chocolate cake and ice cream--a mixture for Kevin and Kyle! We always will love you and miss you so much!!
He would have been 28

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obamas Addiction ... 51,311
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Sun just saying 3,927
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sat sammy 159
Sidewalks are the path to a healthier community (Sep '10) Dec '13 lady 13
Feds seize property of accused dealer (Mar '06) Sep '13 Big Brother is wa... 25
Blowing snow reduces turnpike use (Jan '11) Sep '13 Nope 2
fre e online dating!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Beverlee Eckberg 1
•••
•••

New Stanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Stanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New Stanton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Stanton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••