Movie night turns tragicA for Carrollton father

Full story: Carrollton Free Press Standard

Ronnie Clapper take measurements at the scene of a fatal crash Friday on SR 39 west of Carrollton.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Mason

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

My sympathies to the Bake family. I went to school with him, and he was a great guy, and will be remembered forever.
zrt

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

he was an amazing guy.will be missed very much by family, friends, and community
Historian

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

Please, please, please, Free Press, stop putting photos of fatal accidents in your paper. The title and the photo are so very traumatic for the family. Sensationalism can be saved for other stories. Have some sympathy for suffering families, please. You are out of line.
Perines

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

Mrs Bake and family,
We are sorry for your loss.
Joe

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

The really sad part is - MANY area residents were at the scene, cell phones in hand taking pictures and videos - SHAMEFUL.
sally lemonte

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

very very sad...
former county resident

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Joe wrote:
The really sad part is - MANY area residents were at the scene, cell phones in hand taking pictures and videos - SHAMEFUL.
those people should have been arrested at the scene!! how are emergency workers supposed to do their job if there are people not involved in the way? it is a sad story and my sympathy's go out to the family
sheila ann borntrager

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

I really think that the detectives should take a closer look into the accident,was the radio on and where was everyone before the accident, I have come around that curb many times with that speed and never ever went off the road .Also I think those test results should be collected before they get to the Dr Mandel Haas office.He is x army doctor he might not have a objective opinion in to what happened ,he replaced my doctor NAN Biselle and am not to sure about her death either dieing from a heart attack
Please stop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

sheila ann borntrager is another ann yeager

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
New Philadelphia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Philadelphia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Philadelphia People Search