Comments
121 - 140 of 187 Comments Last updated Apr 14, 2014
Jim

Woodville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Nov 2, 2010
 

Voted For Josh Mandel

Semper Fi
galootaurus

Eaton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Nov 3, 2010
 
Vet wrote:
A vet will get my vote first every time. I'm sorry the Democrats don't like them.
Some Democrats ARE them. Having served in the military (or innoculated puppies) should not automatically get anyone's vote.

Besides, these days you have to vote straight D to keep from accidentally voting for a tea party nut job. They never masquerade as liberals. The value of history is going to eventually be diluted because sooner or later folks are going to realize because of them that for every Jefferson, Franklin, or Madison back in the day, there were 1000 lunatics waiting for tin foil to be invented in order to line their tricorner hats.

Since: Oct 09

Harv wishes he were me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Nov 3, 2010
 
galootaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Democrats ARE them. Having served in the military (or innoculated puppies) should not automatically get anyone's vote.
Besides, these days you have to vote straight D to keep from accidentally voting for a tea party nut job. They never masquerade as liberals. The value of history is going to eventually be diluted because sooner or later folks are going to realize because of them that for every Jefferson, Franklin, or Madison back in the day, there were 1000 lunatics waiting for tin foil to be invented in order to line their tricorner hats.
Wow. SOME-BODY is grumpy this morning!

Snicker....

Don't worry, people didn't accidentally vote for "tea party nut jobs." It was intentional and a better choice than the Socialist Dems!
Demodee

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Nov 4, 2010
 
Wow
girley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Nov 12, 2010
 
HA!
dem

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Nov 17, 2010
 
girley wrote:
HA!
hell ya
abz18

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Nov 30, 2010
 
Hmm......
Moving

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Dec 3, 2010
 
hmmm..
iriquoi

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Dec 3, 2010
 
hmmm
Chief Leatherlips

Ashtabula, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Dec 3, 2010
 
HOW
nice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Oct 19, 2012
 
dadada
StarryStarry

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Oct 21, 2012
 
Jim wrote:
Semper Fi
Semper Fi, as well.
KAREN

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Oct 21, 2012
 
CANTRELL
Clint Eastwood

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Oct 21, 2012
 
Val wrote:
He is a true patriot that is willing to fight for his country.
I thought this goofball was running for the senate in Washington?
Haha

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Oct 21, 2012
 
"Semper Fi" hahaha idiots! Little big man syndrome is all the military is comprised of. I didn't ask you to sign your name on any line, so before you give me the "gave their life up for you" line, be assured I'm not buying it.

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Oct 21, 2012
 
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought this goofball was running for the senate in Washington?
LIG, you are dumber than a box of rocks.
Clint Eastwood

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Oct 22, 2012
 
Cleavon Little wrote:
<quoted text>LIG, you are dumber than a box of rocks.
Who's your next name & picture going to be?
StarryStarry

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Oct 22, 2012
 
Haha wrote:
"Semper Fi" hahaha idiots! Little big man syndrome is all the military is comprised of. I didn't ask you to sign your name on any line, so before you give me the "gave their life up for you" line, be assured I'm not buying it.
Your post is very reassuring as to the mindset of the lib/dems. Thank you for pointing out the obvious. Semper Fi Darling.
NetZero Hero

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Oct 22, 2012
 
Why is this shit still on the top and front page?

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Oct 22, 2012
 
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's your next name & picture going to be?
Whatever it is, it will be the only one in use and only after this one is zotted by Topix. What's your excuse for using five names on the same day?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Philadelphia Discussions

Search the New Philadelphia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Pops 29,379
obama muslim? (Sep '08) Sun does it matter 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | School wh... Jul 2 Pam Ladson 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
Uhrichsville Music Thread (May '12) Jun '14 Musikologist 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Philadelphia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Philadelphia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New Philadelphia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Philadelphia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••