Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

PR and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't answered my question.

Why do YOU quote BLS numbers (follow what has been done a certain way in the past) when they favor Walker, but refute them when they don't favor him?

Hmm... a definition comes to mind.

: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
Answer my questions?

Is a sample from 3.4% or 96% of businesses more likely to be accurate??

How does the state government take in more from earnings without there being more jobs?

How does the unemployment rate go down if we are loosing jobs?
sally

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
When a better way of doing something or reporting something is found people usually change and embrace the BETTER way. Aka the horse and buggy versus the automobile. Do you still use a horse and buggy to travel??? No because there are better more effective and efficient ways.
Do you still use a horse and buggy to travel???

No, I have a brand new ford F-150 bought for buy my union wages and made from my union brothers.

Buy American.

Vote Democrat.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Mr Republican wrote:
<quoted text>Wisconsin people just aren't that dumb.
Yes they are, some even think walker is 8 points ahead.
Some even have, we stand with walker,,,
out in front of there mobile home.
Stupid tea party rejects with GED's.
Really? it has been reported that the thugs, know as communist democrat liberals have been destroying signs all over the state. Tell your fellow comrades that is illegal. I put up a camera system, if they touch one, they are done.
'There' is spelt 'their' moron. Talk about not having a GED-commie.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

sally wrote:
<quoted text>Do you still use a horse and buggy to travel???
No, I have a brand new ford F-150 bought for buy my union wages and made from my union brothers.
Buy American.
Vote Democrat.
Why didn't you buy from GM-Government motors? the Union there still owes us, the taxpayers 38 million dollars, and they got a pass on paying taxes for the next several years.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

nknttc wrote:
I've read countless ignorant, biased, obnoxious comments here from Fetch, mostly about Wisconsin politics and his belief that "Union thugs" are the force behind the recall efforts against Scott Walker. I have no union affiliation, know no one who does, yet I will be thrilled to see that corrupt, arrogant, Koch brothers ass-kissing, college drop out kicked out of the governors mansion. My problem with Walker has very little to do with his attack on collective bargaining, and most of the people I know that want him out feel the same way.
There is another thing that concerns me: Why, Fetch, do you claim that you have a personal stake in what happens politically in Wisconsin? Why are you so interested in what happens here? Didn't you state, just a few days ago, that you and your wife voted in the Kentucky primary? Is it that you can't get anyone in your "real life" to listen to your teabagger ramblings so you come on here to bore the rest of us with it? I think most of us that read/comment here have a real, personal reason why we are so interested in what is happening in Wisconsin. We live here, vote here, and are directly affected by what happens here. All the insults, false fact stating, and bullying just distracts from what is truly important. And for those of you that post here because you truly have something to gain or lose with this recall election...I appreciate your honesty and integrity.
Did you read the post on Kentucky you moron. They have voter ID-they have had it for ever-and no one has a problem. It was a point made that we should have it also. I am a SHE with a husband. I live here, vote in Walworth county and hate liberals. If you are bored, move on. No one is forcing you to read what I post... or are they????

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

nknttc wrote:
I've read countless ignorant, biased, obnoxious comments here from Fetch, mostly about Wisconsin politics and his belief that "Union thugs" are the force behind the recall efforts against Scott Walker. I have no union affiliation, know no one who does, yet I will be thrilled to see that corrupt, arrogant, Koch brothers ass-kissing, college drop out kicked out of the governors mansion. My problem with Walker has very little to do with his attack on collective bargaining, and most of the people I know that want him out feel the same way.
There is another thing that concerns me: Why, Fetch, do you claim that you have a personal stake in what happens politically in Wisconsin? Why are you so interested in what happens here? Didn't you state, just a few days ago, that you and your wife voted in the Kentucky primary? Is it that you can't get anyone in your "real life" to listen to your teabagger ramblings so you come on here to bore the rest of us with it? I think most of us that read/comment here have a real, personal reason why we are so interested in what is happening in Wisconsin. We live here, vote here, and are directly affected by what happens here. All the insults, false fact stating, and bullying just distracts from what is truly important. And for those of you that post here because you truly have something to gain or lose with this recall election...I appreciate your honesty and integrity.
here you go again:
A Nice story to remind inept Wisconsinites that we need to have ID when voting.
Yesterday, my wife and I voted in the Kentucky primary election. Since the apparent candidates for President were Mitt Romney and Barack Obama, voter turnout was very low. When we showed up at the poll shortly after it opened, the ladies behind the table asked to see our driverís license.
In talking to the three poll workers, I learned that they have required a photo ID for years. I asked one of them if anyone had ever complained about having to show a photo ID. One of the ladies told me that she has been working the poll here for years and had never had anyone complain about having to present a photo ID. I asked if they ever had any dead people voting here and she told me not in HER precinct and then told me that they do their best to prevent any voter fraud from taking place here.
Would it surprise you to hear that the precinct I vote in is predominantly Republican? No one in our area feels that they are being discriminated against for having to show a photo ID in order to vote. We have plenty of minorities, especially blacks and Hispanics, but they donít complain about having to show a photo ID to vote. We also have low income and elderly on fixed incomes in our area, but again, they donít complain about showing a photo ID.
In fact, many of the people in this area believe that voting is not only a right but an obligation and that if you donít vote, you donít have any right to complain or gripe about the government or the politicians.
What I donít understand is why Democrats are so strongly against requiring voters to show a photo ID. The only possible explanation I can think of is to allow them to abuse and violate voting laws such as voting for dead people, voting for someone who they know wonít be voting, etc. Perhaps this is the only way they believe they can win elections.
But not in my precinct! No dead people voting here!
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/5318/no-dead-peo ...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Mr Republican wrote:
<quoted text>Wisconsin people just aren't that dumb.
Yes they are, some even think walker is 8 points ahead.
Some even have, we stand with walker,,,
out in front of there mobile home.
Stupid tea party rejects with GED's.
Barrett's problem was not too surprisingly his excessive dependence on public sector unions for support. People may not like Walker's approach to dealing with trade unions, but that does not mean that they would prefer one who panders to them without reserve. Barrett allowed his campaign to be too one-sided and single issue oriented, which suited Walker nicely. Walker could more than imply that it seemed that Barrett was running to be head of a union local, rather than for the office of Governor of Wisconsin. The unstated conclusion would be that Barrett would listen to his political base, rather than to mainstream voters if he became governor. Barret is a Union lackey.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Just as I expected no liberal can answer these questions without proving I am right or sounding stupid.

Answer my questions?

How does the state government take in more from earnings without there being more jobs?

Mr Republican

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Really? it has been reported that the thugs, know as communist democrat liberals have been destroying signs all over the state. Tell your fellow comrades that is illegal. I put up a camera system, if they touch one, they are done.
'There' is spelt 'their' moron. Talk about not having a GED-commie.
Spelt?????
In American English, spelt primarily refers to the hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe, and the verb spell makes spelled in its past-tense.
Moron.
Mr Republican

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
Just as I expected no liberal can answer these questions without proving I am right or sounding stupid.
Answer my questions?
Your right, you do sound stupid.

Your question are easy to answer,answer mine, how come your so stupid.?

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Mr Republican wrote:
<quoted text>Your right, you do sound stupid.

Your question are easy to answer,answer mine, how come your so stupid.?
Typical liberal diversion of not wanting to answer questions that make your points invalid. Nice try. Go back to the playground and call people names like a child.
obama 2012

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal diversion of not wanting to answer questions that make your points invalid. Nice try. Go back to the playground and call people names like a child.
In the six months before I took office, we lost nearly 4 million jobs.

And we lost another 4 million before our policies were in full effect.

Those are the facts.

But so are these. In the last 22 months, businesses have created more than 3 million jobs.
Last year, they created the most jobs since 2005.

American manufacturers are hiring again, creating jobs for the first time since the late 1990s.

Together, weíve agreed to cut the deficit by more than $2 trillion. And weíve put in place new rules to hold Wall Street accountable, so a crisis like this never happens again.

The state of our union is getting stronger, and weíve come too far to turn back now.

As long as Iím president, I will work with anyone in this chamber to build on this momentum. But I intend to fight obstruction with action, and I will oppose any effort to return to the very same policies that brought on this economic crisis in the first place.

-

Answers your Question on unemployment, obama is raising us from the ashes.

-

Vote Obama 2012

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic! You are the classic hypocrite! Tell me Jared, tell me when the last time you insulted someone & called them names? I can tell you, it was just w/in the last couple days. Remember, you called them idiot? That person didn't even call you a name, they said "stupid question". Big difference, surely even someone such as yourself can realize that.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Ah wait, I take that back, they said "you're right, you do sound stupid". LOL, I still rest my case you're a hypocrite.
vote for the workers

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

I'm from Utah, the lamest State in the Union. Republicans run this shithole with an iron fist. This is a right to work state, and it sucks. employers here treat you like crap. Wages are pathetic. And everybody but the rich struggle to make ends meet.
They treat workers like crap because they can, and there's nothing you can do about it. Right to work? Ha! What a laugh! Right to f you out of your hard earned pay is what it should be called.
Anybody not making a half a million dollars a year and voting Republican should have their head examined. Dupes, dips, and idiots.
Let this be a warning!
-

from Sandy of Utah.

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

wedjat wrote:
<quoted text>Classic! You are the classic hypocrite! Tell me Jared, tell me when the last time you insulted someone & called them names? I can tell you, it was just w/in the last couple days. Remember, you called them idiot? That person didn't even call you a name, they said "stupid question". Big difference, surely even someone such as yourself can realize that.
So an eye for an eye is your moto??

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>In the six months before I took office, we lost nearly 4 million jobs.

And we lost another 4 million before our policies were in full effect.

Those are the facts.

But so are these. In the last 22 months, businesses have created more than 3 million jobs.
Last year, they created the most jobs since 2005.

American manufacturers are hiring again, creating jobs for the first time since the late 1990s.

Together, we’ve agreed to cut the deficit by more than $2 trillion. And we’ve put in place new rules to hold Wall Street accountable, so a crisis like this never happens again.

The state of our union is getting stronger, and we’ve come too far to turn back now.

As long as I’m president, I will work with anyone in this chamber to build on this momentum. But I intend to fight obstruction with action, and I will oppose any effort to return to the very same policies that brought on this economic crisis in the first place.

-

Answers your Question on unemployment, obama is raising us from the ashes.

-

Vote Obama 2012
This topic has nothing to do with Obama.

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

And yet again no liberal will answer the questions!!!!!!!!!!

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

wedjat wrote:
<quoted text>Classic! You are the classic hypocrite! Tell me Jared, tell me when the last time you insulted someone & called them names? I can tell you, it was just w/in the last couple days. Remember, you called them idiot? That person didn't even call you a name, they said "stupid question". Big difference, surely even someone such as yourself can realize that.
Apparently you can't read either yes they did insult me they said you sound stupid nothing about a question being stupid. If you can't follow this simple concept I now understand why you ate completely lost on political issues.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Mr Republican wrote:
<quoted text>Spelt?????
In American English, spelt primarily refers to the hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe, and the verb spell makes spelled in its past-tense.
Moron.
In varieties of English from outside the U.S., spelt and spelled both work as past-tense and past-participial forms of spell. They are interchangeable, and both are common. Please excuse if you didn't understand. Now about the 'there' and 'their', can you correct that also? some moron completely missed the boat on that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New London Discussions

Search the New London Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
Fatal hit and run near New London Jul 15 pete 1
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
2 lost dogs Jun '14 Bear wroblewski 2
New London Man Pleads No Contest To Fatal Beating (Jun '06) May '14 Dated Nic 19
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
•••
•••
•••
•••

New London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••