Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#1 Jun 2, 2012
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#2 Jun 3, 2012
Hey DesPlaines, does your judgement mean you support the IL Senate vote?
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#3 Jun 3, 2012
These guys can't fix their mess without angering the very people they pander to to get voted in! Until the budget mess is addressed in an adult manner Illnoise has no hope of remaining solvent. My money is on the State not being broke, but staying broke. Because we are. When this baby comes crshing down there are going to be a lot of pissed off people. State retirees are going to get hit hard.
Analbeads

Wilmington, IL

#4 Jun 3, 2012
Its pretty sad that I'm excited to own my first house within 6 months and it's going to be in Indiana.
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#5 Jun 3, 2012
What is sad about that? You are obviously an intelligent person. Right to carry, much lower property taxes. better people. I have been looking there myself. I want to get out of this mess called Illnoise. I would like to move to a warmer climate though. Nice going for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Lenox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Of The Same 5 min Sharky 3
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Buttnakedunderware 49,809
Adrian Peterson vs Ray Rice 8 min Sharky 6
Poverty In America 26 min Patriot 15
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Common Sense 4,026
New Lenox Topix Poll 7 hr Patriot 11
Entovirus Connected to Illegal Immigrants 7 hr Patriot 30
•••
•••
•••

New Lenox Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

New Lenox People Search