Looks like weve moved on from Trayvon

Posted in the New Lenox Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 110 of110
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jun 14, 2012
 
Unincorporated wrote:
How does this compare to Tray Tray? I don't get it. The guy should have left, plain and simple. Tray attacked Zim and was killing him with blows to the head. Zim shot Tray Tray when he had no other choice. Where the heck are Jesse and Al? I hear nothing from them now.
You should Google it. The similarities are striking. Of course you would have to look at it with an open mind.
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jun 14, 2012
 
Neighbor wrote:
lol... Let me get over the shock of retired at 47 for a few more minutes huh? <grin
Ok, I was a bit confused over the story line, and why no whitnesses testified. Since he went to their property with a gun (and I assume it was not a licensed cary), I say that was a mistake. The guy that played mine is bigger than yours with him, and ran to get his gun, asked for trouble. So, two wrongs don't make a right. No Stand Your Ground in my eyes....
You are still confused or just seeing what you want to see. It was a licensed carry, he provoked the incident and the jury found that the deceased was simply responding to the provocation. Sound familiar?

The message from this jury: if you provoke the incident, you cannot claim Stand Your Ground and you are legally responsible for the outcome.
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jun 14, 2012
 
While I was in the woods detoxing from the woes of the world, I understand that Zimmerman had his bond revoked for lying in court about his financial status.

How does this reflect on your steadfast belief that Zimmerman is an upstanding guy who had no reason to lie about what happened? It seems to me that if he would lie about his money, he would also lie to save his arse. Just sayin.
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Jun 15, 2012
 
Appalled wrote:
While I was in the woods detoxing from the woes of the world, I understand that Zimmerman had his bond revoked for lying in court about his financial status.
How does this reflect on your steadfast belief that Zimmerman is an upstanding guy who had no reason to lie about what happened? It seems to me that if he would lie about his money, he would also lie to save his arse. Just sayin.
You might be right. Big Picture: What troubles me is look at the financial cost Zim is going through, his future destroyed, his family terrified, his life threatened, a Black Panther Bouty that even Holder ignored... What if the guy is proved inncocent a second time? Cops on the scene thought so right? Look at the terrible damage the innocent good guy can suffer in America.... <One point of view. Then we add the Prosecuter looking for a name for her self, who says forget what the on-site Officers thought, I want 2nd Degree Murder... All this sure makes you want to just close the door when your neighbors daughter is being raped in front of your house, or seeing a burglar beating your neighbors wife up inside her house. Makes you wonder why get involved? Why take the risk? Look what they did to Zim?(Assuming Zim is proven innocent a second time) IMO, after Zim is proven innocent of 2nd degree murder, his life is shot for just possibly being a good guy. Lets face it, it is only a theory with no evidence that Zim attacked Tray, and we only have Zim & whitnesses who changed their mind to use as evidence. Frustrating.... I guess that explains why you & I are still debating theorys huh?
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Jun 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be right. Big Picture: What troubles me is look at the financial cost Zim is going through, his future destroyed, his family terrified, his life threatened, a Black Panther Bouty that even Holder ignored... What if the guy is proved inncocent a second time? Cops on the scene thought so right? Look at the terrible damage the innocent good guy can suffer in America.... <One point of view. Then we add the Prosecuter looking for a name for her self, who says forget what the on-site Officers thought, I want 2nd Degree Murder... All this sure makes you want to just close the door when your neighbors daughter is being raped in front of your house, or seeing a burglar beating your neighbors wife up inside her house. Makes you wonder why get involved? Why take the risk? Look what they did to Zim?(Assuming Zim is proven innocent a second time) IMO, after Zim is proven innocent of 2nd degree murder, his life is shot for just possibly being a good guy. Lets face it, it is only a theory with no evidence that Zim attacked Tray, and we only have Zim & whitnesses who changed their mind to use as evidence. Frustrating.... I guess that explains why you & I are still debating theorys huh?
You are the one debating theories armed with the words of a liar. I have no idea what happened that night. Never claimed to know. I have maintained that this case deserves a day in court for justice to be served and for the truest version of the truth to be heard. That's not a theory. It is how our system determines right from wrong.

Just because someone is not arrested on the night of the incident does not mean they are found "innocent". That argument is just as weak as the one where you believe every single word of the only living witness. Besides, you are wrong. One of the investigating officers DID want to arrest him but was told that there was not enough evidence AT THAT TIME.

You have believed what you wanted to believe from the beginning based on the "theory" that worked for you. I didn't believe, and still don't believe, that the whole story has been heard.

I do not feel bad for Zimmerman. When he chose to ignore the police dispatcher, he is the one who put his assets at risk. He had a choice to let the police handle it and so do you if your neighbor is in trouble. But then comparing a neighbor who is getting raped to a boy walking down the street really isn't comparing apples to apples, is it?

Fairest option: when in doubt, let the courts work it out.
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Jun 15, 2012
 
You go girl! You're fired up today....

Honestly? We are all liars. You've lied in your life too. <But that's human reality. Actually, I have not followed the details on the bail thing, I only have the sound bites I've heard.

My examples were harsh, but the point is sound. Why would anyone now get involved with a suspicious burglar after seeing what happened to Zim?

After several burglaries, of course a Neighborhood Watch would follow the man (hooded, 6'3", 160 lb, man, in the dark night, in a gated community, who looked suspicious to him... don't skip that piece). But that's my opinion... Then again, if he was a polite respectful "kid", I'd think he would have responded mannerfully to Zim too. <IMO
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Jun 15, 2012
 
Neighbor wrote:
Honestly? We are all liars. You've lied in your life too. <IMO
Which was exactly my point from the beginning. Glad to see you have come around.
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Jun 15, 2012
 
lol... The sky can be blue. Oh, now you get it when I tell you the sky can be blue. Huh? <lol Hey, have a great evening... it's fun to see you back out here.
Unincorporated

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Aug 6, 2012
 
Anything new here? Anyone hear from Al or Jesse?
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Aug 7, 2012
 
Once Zim 's version was validated, it seems the racist attacks have faded away. Nothying to see here anymore, move along, as they say.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 110 of110
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the New Lenox Forum right now

Search the New Lenox Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min CDC 47,037
Oath Keeper On Site Update 21 min Appalled 53
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
USSR Pushes America 2 hr Patriot 25
Chelseas Love Child 2 hr over paid 5
Firemen Get Compliment 11 hr Obama Chelsea Love Child 7
Thought this Gov Agency Was Broke 17 hr Patrioffesor 6
•••
•••
•••
New Lenox Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Lenox Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Lenox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••