Unincorporated

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Yeah, that's a good one too. dejesus is probably huffing and puffing trying to get down to the dock to get to his boat, the "SS Fatass". God forbid he has to swim to shore, he'll drop like a stone. More chins than a chinese phonebook.

“my-take-on-truth .blogspot.com”

Since: Dec 11

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Unincorporated wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because your stupid. Probably fat too.
It really depends on how you're measuring intelligence. If you go by standardized testing scores, I'm pretty above average in intellect. If you go by IQ score, I'm again, pretty above average. If you go by high school grades, I'm bordering on mentally handicapped as my gpa was only a bit above 2.

As for being fat, I'm 6'1 and weigh 171 pounds (checked just for you (;). So does that make me fat? I'm really not sure. You tell me.

Since: Apr 12

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

An Anonymous Student wrote:
<quoted text>

As for being fat, I'm 6'1 and weigh 171 pounds (checked just for you (;). So does that make me fat? I'm really not sure. You tell me.
Typically no. But it also depends on what percentage of that weight is fat or what is muscle.
Analbeads

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

hmm wrote:
Are you both perfect looking? Who are you to judge? You wouldn't say why are people so black these days or why are people so gay these days. Get lives and worry about your own appearances.
You cannot control the color of your skin or your sexual orientation, however you do have the power to put down the fork.
WTF

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Uni, if you wanted to know why there are so many fat people then why didn't you start taking a survey at the track? John Force and Warren Johnson are both overweight why not ask them. You might be surprised by some of the answers you get but you would have to actually want to know rather than just come on here and insult people.
Yuuuup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Everyone is fat because the great free obama care will take care of their health issues for free! Hoooooooooooray for Obamacare!!!!!!!
Unincorporated

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Like WJ or Force would talk to me. We all know why people are fat. It's because there is no self control left in society. I'm not perfect by any means. Just goofing around. I got a rise out of a lot of people. LOL! And yeah, dejesus is right, I'm immature. So what? I'll be skinny in the morning. Don't even get me started on all the tattoos I saw over the weekend. Now there's another trend that is startling. dejesus, sorry for the ribbing. You fat bastard.
Analbeads

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Tats are disgusting
Unincorporated

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Before I forget, STFU Joe and AAS. Your not welcome on here. Your posts suck like the liposuction machine you both obviously need.
STFU Unincorporated

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Unincorporated wrote:
Before I forget, STFU Joe and AAS. Your not welcome on here. Your posts suck like the liposuction machine you both obviously need.
And of course you are the sole arbiter of all that is acceptable and unacceptable on here.

"Your" no paragon of wisdom.

Many of us have read your droplets of verbal sh** over the years to know what a douchebag you are.

PS And you don't show many compositional skills, either.
Unincorporated

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

What's going on? Did you run out of pork rinds or something? I know a bag of shit when I see one and you're it. Your post sucks too.
I am a paragon of wisdom compared to the likes of you.
My compositional skills are better than yours, that's for sure.
Do you remember your and you're, as in "your no paragon of wisdom"? LOL! You have been dipped in shit, you dipshit. Thanks for coming on and flaming me, it's been fun.
Uneducated

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Unincorporated wrote:
Went to the drag srip tonight and couldn't help but notice EVERYBODY is a fatass! Since when did America become so damned fat? Is it the corn syrup in EVERYTHING? Is it the portions? Is it the sedentary lifestyle and all around sloth? What is UP!
Everything is processed. A lot of people don't know what's good and bad anymore (aside from fruits and veggies), but yes people are expanding A LOT.
Uneducated

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Chris wrote:
the reason americans are fast is pop is cheaper than water fast food is cheaper and faster with both parents working who has time to cook. I seen a sign at speedway that said buy a diet coke get a free candy bar free.
Then you have all the gas stations selling food thats full of fat and calories.
I could go on but whats the point.
Pop is not cheaper than water....There are plenty of free water fountains. A 24 pack of water is cheaper than a 24 pack of pop also.
Yummy

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Twinkies !
Unincorporated

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Fatty McGee wrote:
<quoted text> But he does try to be serious when talking about how his wife has been "gone" for three years. After reading his posts, I can see why his wife either left him or offed herself.
Man that's cold. You fat bastard!!!! LOL!!!
Carbs are the debil

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Carbs are killing us, making folks huge/fat, giving us heart disease, type 2, bad eyesight, high bp, skin problems, cancers, everything and anything that can go wrong etc. Breads, pasta, cereal, grains, potatoes, soda are all carbs which turn into sugar which destroy are bodies and kill. High Fructose is the devil also.
Folks need to eat vegetables, fruit and meat!
Research a Paleo diets folks - that is the answer!
Also - fats are not bad for you. Good oils and fats are crucial/essential!
Carbs are the enemy! Quit fighting with each other and calling each other names like seven years olds. We were all intended to live into our 90s with good minds and strong bodies, no meds, no surgery etc. Paleo diet/lifestyle is the answer! Research it now folks! Your life depends on it!
Unincorporated

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

I read up on the Paleo diet and it looks good for me. I am going to try it. I could use to lose 10 pounds. Pretty cool. Great post, full of great info. Thanks!
BTW, I am 7 years old!
Analbeads

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

No carbs=no beer which is Impossible.
Fat Bastard

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

I love being fat and pissing off you people who bitch about crap that is none of your damn business. Be careful because I may put you in my belly. I put it all in my belly and I love it baby. Then I go to wallmart every week to get bigger sweatpants to hold my belly and cover it up. I do love the jiggle when I wiggle and the ladies just love the fat folds. It is a real turn on for them.----Baby Back, Baby Back, Baby back Ribs. Nine pounds at a time. Give it to me!!!!!!
Unincorporated

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Your shoes and feet are still there. You just can't see them. Keep eating, you're doing everyone a favor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the New Lenox Forum right now

Search the New Lenox Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lifting America up by raising the wage floor 2 hr Orca 41
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Looping Big Money around democracy's neck 6 hr Slight Interjection 26
"the 80s called they want their foriegn policy ... 16 hr hot tamale cool today 4
Trouble with NL Teachers 17 hr Really 23
Across RT 30 from Target 21 hr Olga Folyerself 21
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr All better now 3,830
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Lenox Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Lenox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••