feather

Baxter, TN

#1 May 1, 2012
Everybody thinks they know people and don't and yet know nothin' don't judge one when look in mirror and wise to know what truth not what they think is cause others
Grow live and learn
oh yeah this shit talking web site sucks
wtf

New Castle, IN

#3 May 2, 2012
we know how to read the newspaper, we know u were arrested......
Another Concerned Citizen

Greenfield, IN

#4 May 3, 2012
feather wrote:
Everybody thinks they know people and don't and yet know nothin' don't judge one when look in mirror and wise to know what truth not what they think is cause others
Grow live and learn
oh yeah this shit talking web site sucks
My goodness, there are so many errors I do not know where to start. Let me see. You could try starting with learning the proper use of punctuation. That would be a big help in your attempts to communicate your thoughts and feelings.
Just The Facts

Rockwall, TX

#5 May 3, 2012
Another Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>My goodness, there are so many errors I do not know where to start. Let me see. You could try starting with learning the proper use of punctuation. That would be a big help in your attempts to communicate your thoughts and feelings.
huh?!??
Shabbychic

United States

#6 May 4, 2012
feather wrote:
Everybody thinks they know people and don't and yet know nothin' don't judge one when look in mirror and wise to know what truth not what they think is cause others
Grow live and learn
oh yeah this shit talking web site sucks
I just want to say keep strong! I don't know what the situation is here, but it's sad to me that we as a community we are so judgmental. I don't care who you are everyone has things in their past they regret. Let me remind everyone that no matter how you feel about someone you aren't supposed to judge. This community could possibly flourish if people would dig deep and have a ltlle compassion.
wtf

United States

#7 May 4, 2012
Shabbychic wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to say keep strong! I don't know what the situation is here, but it's sad to me that we as a community we are so judgmental. I don't care who you are everyone has things in their past they regret. Let me remind everyone that no matter how you feel about someone you aren't supposed to judge. This community could possibly flourish if people would dig deep and have a ltlle compassion.
Its obvious you don't know the Godseys.
Ifonly

New Castle, IN

#8 May 7, 2012
These people have no shame nor regrets. O wait they regret being caught.
Uncle Jed

New Castle, IN

#9 May 8, 2012
Shabbychic wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to say keep strong! I don't know what the situation is here, but it's sad to me that we as a community we are so judgmental. I don't care who you are everyone has things in their past they regret. Let me remind everyone that no matter how you feel about someone you aren't supposed to judge. This community could possibly flourish if people would dig deep and have a ltlle compassion.
Thanks for that pep talk. Let's make things better.
amanda

United States

#10 May 10, 2012
just because someone's last name doesn't mean there a bad person we all sin one sin is no different than another sin Jesus Died on the cross for sinners so we all could make it to heaven He has no favorites just sayin
NC Hack

New Castle, IN

#11 May 10, 2012
amanda wrote:
just because someone's last name doesn't mean there a bad person we all sin one sin is no different than another sin Jesus Died on the cross for sinners so we all could make it to heaven He has no favorites just sayin
Thou shall not use "periods" in thy sentences.
hey u

New Castle, IN

#13 Jun 14, 2012
Quit stealing out of peoples purses and maybe people wouldnt talk about you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Castle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Dollar Tree? 8 min DebbieBi 2
who is the biggest thief 9 min ryan and Ethan 19
kayla huffman 13 min chushblower2331 3
married 49 min wrong reasons 16
Baby daddy 1 hr true 9
Mary Sweigart 1 hr Brian McDowell 1
Abortion 3 hr dis bitch 62
New Castle Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New Castle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New Castle News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Castle

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:47 pm PST

NFL 1:47PM
One Preview: Passing and rushing yardage leaders meet in Big D
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 3:51 PM
Luck trying to work out issues before playoffs
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick