Wisconsin student pleads not guilty in Facebook sex scam

Full story: TwinCities.com

A New Berlin student accused of blackmailing other boys for sex in a scam that started on Facebook has pleaded not guilty to sexual assault and other charges.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
The Big Bopper

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Judged:

This is why stuff like "face book" scares me.
Bobo

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

From all I've heard about this case, this kid is about to get a real lesson of the justice system. I just hope he learns his lesson.

“Love requires sacrifice”

Since: Jan 09

South Saint Paul

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

I have to agree with you there - I stay off Facebook just so nothing can come back and bite me in the butt. Better to keep things on the quiet I say.
The Big Bopper wrote:
This is why stuff like "face book" scares me.

“Love requires sacrifice”

Since: Jan 09

South Saint Paul

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Judged:

I would suspect that jail would be like a smorgasbord to this boy.
Bobo wrote:
From all I've heard about this case, this kid is about to get a real lesson of the justice system. I just hope he learns his lesson.

Since: Dec 08

Eagan, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Judged:

Facebook shouldn't scare you. This boy tricked the others boys, like a lot of people do on the Internet. On many sites you have to "know" a person and accept an invitation from them in order to converse with them. I definitely blame the 18 year old for what he did but also blame the parents of the other kids, depending on their age, for what the other kids did. Parents have to be checking their kids computers for content of what their kids are looking at and sending out. Parents have to start taking responsibility for what goes on in their own home in reality and in virtual reality!
Dr C

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Did the boys send photos of themselves with erections?
Brandi

Lewes, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

lol oh my god... He knows he can't get away with this by pleading "not guilty" why is it that people convivted of these things plead "not guilty" when they know that they are?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Berlin Discussions

Search the New Berlin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 15 hr me myself and i 6,878
New Berlin Music Selection (Aug '12) Apr 7 Musikologist 10
Fire starts as bride and groom are pronounced wed Apr 6 weird 1
Assisted Living Associates of Brookdale Senior ... (Oct '09) Apr 3 Cathy 6
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 87
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 450
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
•••
•••
•••
New Berlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Berlin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Berlin People Search