'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
38,901 - 38,920 of 146,854 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42829
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

If all the Birth Certificate thing now argued had come out before the election of Obama and if we all had foresight as to the economy,the kill coal,the Fast and Furious,the disaster with International Relations,the many expensive vacations,now the disaster with illegals,-how many would have voted for Obama?While McCain was not a choice many of us cared for,could he have done any worse?At least he was for securing the Border before amnesty for the ones here.Go for the Tea Party people to get this Country back on track and back to the Constitution and to abide by the Nations Laws!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42830
Jun 27, 2012
 
Question for any to answer:--- Could any President cause Congress to really get together and really work on the problems of this Nation???

If this is impossible,do we need to change Congress?If they are so imbeded in collecting money they have to have special interests and lobbyists paying them off,before they know what to vote for,do we need to have money collecting?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42831
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Thank you--Hello.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42832
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whitehair wrote:
Question for any to answer:--- Could any President cause Congress to really get together and really work on the problems of this Nation???
If this is impossible,do we need to change Congress?If they are so imbeded in collecting money they have to have special interests and lobbyists paying them off,before they know what to vote for,do we need to have money collecting?
Get rid of the Pauls.
almost there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42833
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Opinions matter not in the hole we the people have dug ourselves into....can't blame Bush or Obama for any of what ails anyone...we the people did ourselves under. :(
Hello

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42834
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get rid of the Pauls.
Well you think what you want, And Republicans can think what they want..

But the truth is that Ron Paul is the only honest candidate running and his ideas are spot on for getting this country back on track!!!

You may call him an isolationist, But the way I see it(If that's what it takes so be it)..

Ever hear the term(Take Care Of Your Own)..Live By It..

Why should the USA be supporting every country in the world??

We are (at the moment) still the strongest nation in the world..
Hello

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42835
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

President Obama asked for $56.8 billion in foreign assistance for the 2011 fiscal year. This funding goes toward the Global Health Initiative, restructuring efforts in the Middle East and other forms of global engagement.

If we stopped giving money to other nations, we could fund a college education for every single American. We could regain the title of best educated nation without even raising taxes. But no - the govt is hell bent on giving billions, yes billions, to Mexico and Haiti and every obscure nation, friend and foe, on the planet.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42836
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you think what you want, And Republicans can think what they want..
But the truth is that Ron Paul is the only honest candidate running and his ideas are spot on for getting this country back on track!!!
You may call him an isolationist, But the way I see it(If that's what it takes so be it)..
Ever hear the term(Take Care Of Your Own)..Live By It..
Why should the USA be supporting every country in the world??
We are (at the moment) still the strongest nation in the world..
Cut off all Aid to Israel.

Problem solved.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42837
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hello wrote:
President Obama asked for $56.8 billion in foreign assistance for the 2011 fiscal year. This funding goes toward the Global Health Initiative, restructuring efforts in the Middle East and other forms of global engagement.
If we stopped giving money to other nations, we could fund a college education for every single American. We could regain the title of best educated nation without even raising taxes. But no - the govt is hell bent on giving billions, yes billions, to Mexico and Haiti and every obscure nation, friend and foe, on the planet.
We give Israel the most.
wth

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42838
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Cut off all Aid to Israel.
Problem solved.
gd stupid sob sh!tface moron .
Hello

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42839
Jun 27, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Cut off all Aid to Israel.
Problem solved.
Be a good start anyways, But it goes alot deeper than Israel(ALL FOREIGN NATIONS)..

Like I said We Need To Fix Good Ole USA FIRST!!!!
Hello

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42840
Jun 27, 2012
 
3billion per year...and it's paid upfront instead of quarterly installments as it is with everyone else, so they can make even more off the interest.

We give Israel $3 billion per year,Which accounts for about a fifth of America’s foreign aid budget. This is despite Israel being a wealthy industrial country with a per capita income about the same as South Korea or Spain.

Also, Israel is the only recipient that does not have to disclose how it spends the money, so it can therefore be used for purposes which the U.S. opposes, like building settlements in the West Bank.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42841
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

wth wrote:
<quoted text>gd stupid sob sh!tface moron .
Babbling toothless inbred mongrel.
Jackie

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42842
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Our tax dollars at work.

PETERBOROUGH — Jackie R. Whiton of Antrim had been a six-year employee at the Big Apple convenience store in Peterborough until a single transaction sent her job up in smoke.

The store clerk was fired after she refused to take a customer’s Electronic Balance Transfer card to pay for cigarettes.

Whiton said a young man came in to the store to buy two packs or cigarettes on May 29. When she asked him for his ID, he handed her his EBT card.
EBT cards are used for both food and cash assistance programs.
There are two types of cards: one can only be used for food. The other can be spent on anything and used just like a debit card.

Whiton said she did not think EBT cards could be used to purchase cigarettes and refused to sell to him. The two “had a little go-around” as the line got longer behind him, said Whiton.

Charles E. Wilkins, the general manager of the C.N. Brown Co. that runs the stores, said the EBT cards in the cash phase could be used for any items, including alcohol, tobacco and gambling. Wilkins said the company gave Whiton the option of staying but she said she would not accept the cards anymore.

http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/cler...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42843
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jackie wrote:
Our tax dollars at work.
PETERBOROUGH — Jackie R. Whiton of Antrim had been a six-year employee at the Big Apple convenience store in Peterborough until a single transaction sent her job up in smoke.
The store clerk was fired after she refused to take a customer’s Electronic Balance Transfer card to pay for cigarettes.
Whiton said a young man came in to the store to buy two packs or cigarettes on May 29. When she asked him for his ID, he handed her his EBT card.
EBT cards are used for both food and cash assistance programs.
There are two types of cards: one can only be used for food. The other can be spent on anything and used just like a debit card.
Whiton said she did not think EBT cards could be used to purchase cigarettes and refused to sell to him. The two “had a little go-around” as the line got longer behind him, said Whiton.
Charles E. Wilkins, the general manager of the C.N. Brown Co. that runs the stores, said the EBT cards in the cash phase could be used for any items, including alcohol, tobacco and gambling. Wilkins said the company gave Whiton the option of staying but she said she would not accept the cards anymore.
http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/cler...
So she quit like a dumbass?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42844
Jun 27, 2012
 
There is more to the story than told.What was the age of the YOUNG man?Did the manager even ask?Since the stores pay is so little,she probably walked across the street to the competition store and got better pay or benefits.

As for the gift to Israel,this is our (just about) only true ally still friendly to the U.S. unless Obummer has also driven them away.But,do agree to stopping giving to all others.We borrow,give away,but have to pay back,with interest,some day.Most of us will not live long enough to see the U.S. debt free.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42845
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

whitehair wrote:
There is more to the story than told.What was the age of the YOUNG man?Did the manager even ask?Since the stores pay is so little,she probably walked across the street to the competition store and got better pay or benefits.
As for the gift to Israel,this is our (just about) only true ally still friendly to the U.S. unless Obummer has also driven them away.But,do agree to stopping giving to all others.We borrow,give away,but have to pay back,with interest,some day.Most of us will not live long enough to see the U.S. debt free.
Israel has NEVER, NNEVER helped us in any Conflict you blitherung wingnut.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42846
Jun 27, 2012
 
You complain about 3 billion a year?Try Obummer`s health care and question how much that will cost before we even get into it,and then every year there after!!!

The SCOTUS will drop the one payer Insurance,but the rest will be dropped like a hot rock come Jan.

Vote for the Tea Party types!Get back our Country!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42847
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

whitehair wrote:
You complain about 3 billion a year?Try Obummer`s health care and question how much that will cost before we even get into it,and then every year there after!!!
The SCOTUS will drop the one payer Insurance,but the rest will be dropped like a hot rock come Jan.
Vote for the Tea Party types!Get back our Country!!!
It does not matter what it costs as long as the money is spent on Americans you doofus.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42848
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

A very childish conclusion.
When you don`t have it,you don`t try to spend an empty fist of blank paper.When you don`t have it ,momey,you can not pay other`s bills nor your own.

Vote for the Tea Party people!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Neon Discussions

Search the Neon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 128,923
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 46 min hillian 81,559
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
Drunken party mayor 8 hr just who 5
Trina mcclain 9 hr john 37
Rachel Frazier 10 hr lmmfao 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 hr ohhahh 26,209
•••
•••
•••
Neon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Neon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Neon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Neon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Neon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••