Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

He's a piece of crap and don't take care of his child his sister and mom do . He needs to grow up and get off drugs and get a life
Pat

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

I didnt know he had a kid.. I feel sorry for it because all he does is stay high and party. Id love catch him in the right place
LMFAO

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

I know wrote:
He's a piece of crap and don't take care of his child his sister and mom do . He needs to grow up and get off drugs and get a life
You hit the nail right on the head but I honestly don't think he will ever change. If he was going to change for his Son seems to me like he would have done it already. It's terrible that Alex and Desi wouldn't get off their A$$ and quit drugs and try to take care of their kid. That's okay though because one day he will be older and realize who was there for him and who wasn't.
Knowing

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

I know wrote:
his sister does have custody and draws food stamps and well fare but their mother keeps the kid all the time so they all need to get life's
this is valerie taylor

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Knowing wrote:
<quoted text> his sister does have custody and draws food stamps and well fare but their mother keeps the kid all the time so they all need to get life's
why don't u come see me and talk to me face to face i'm always out at the stores, pumping gas, doing whatever i'd luv to have a face to face talk with u " chicken"..... yeah thats what i thought!!
I know

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Haha Valerie you know this is true and that's why you are pissed you just want the money and food stamps but not the kid so get over it and accept the truth.
Wondering

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

this is valerie taylor wrote:
<quoted text> why don't u come see me and talk to me face to face i'm always out at the stores, pumping gas, doing whatever i'd luv to have a face to face talk with u " chicken"..... yeah thats what i thought!!
We know you are always out and you never have that kid so it does show that you just want what you can get out of that kid and not keep him haha
Wondering

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

this is valerie taylor wrote:
<quoted text> why don't u come see me and talk to me face to face i'm always out at the stores, pumping gas, doing whatever i'd luv to have a face to face talk with u " chicken"..... yeah thats what i thought!!
We know you always out and you never have the kid
its me

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you always out and you never have the kid
like i said why don't u come and talk to me face to face and stop accusing me behind this site like u said i'm always out come see me or stop me while i'm out...
its me

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I know wrote:
Haha Valerie you know this is true and that's why you are pissed you just want the money and food stamps but not the kid so get over it and accept the truth.
i do get upset bc im being falsely accused, but u should talk to me about it, i took my nephew in when he was 3 1/2 months old bc the judge was gonna put him in foster care and i could'nt bare it, he was apart of me too we had the same blood line and i had already gotten close to him b4 that i love kayden lee and he loves me u can talk to him he will tell u who his mommy is and his daddy, it's me and jimmy we take care of him like our own, yes he goes to his mammaws to bc she loves him also us together we try to give him the best life we can and the best care possible and i won't let u or no 1 else mess it up he is a happy healthy boy and we have always been there for him un like his biological parents...
Knowing

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Keep telling yourself what you want to
Gahh

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Seriously? Gonna put down an orphan child's family? Do you idiots sign your child out of school so everyone can see you with him or her while your at the store or dr office. Valerie, I dont know you, but I feel for you. Some people are uneducated fools. Guess to be a good parent you have to ask everyones peemission on topix if you want to let your child spend the night with its grandparents.
me again

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Gahh wrote:
Seriously? Gonna put down an orphan child's family? Do you idiots sign your child out of school so everyone can see you with him or her while your at the store or dr office. Valerie, I dont know you, but I feel for you. Some people are uneducated fools. Guess to be a good parent you have to ask everyones peemission on topix if you want to let your child spend the night with its grandparents.
thank u so much for sympathiesing with me, some ppl dont have a clue what it's like to even raise a child theres no amount of money to love and take care of a child the state does'nt give enough money, most ppl around here knw that, the problem is kayden's biological PARENT is a drama MOMMA, and that's what they live for from day to day. me and kayden have a special relationship and so does he and his mammaw, i swear ppl dont even knw what life is all about...
Well well

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Gahh wrote:
Its funny you post and have no clue this child doesn't even go to school and further more you shouldn't post if you don't know anything the child is pitiful I feel sorry for him
Once more

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Well well wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny you post and have no clue this child doesn't even go to school and further more you shouldn't post if you don't know anything the child is pitiful I feel sorry for him
my son and that lil boy go to headstart together. he is his friend. use ur brain, just bc i dont spell out everything for you. So, if you know so much about them, then tell her who you are. You a spy?
Aquaintance

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

If he's so pitiful make a case out of it. bet you dont have one. Call social sevices and let them make surprise visits to check on him. oh wait, they've already done that for several years and guess what?? they determined the result you now see. if you know so much about this kid you are either a 2faced family friend or just pathetic. Well, pathetic would describe both.
Well well

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Aquaintance wrote:
If he's so pitiful make a case out of it. bet you dont have one. Call social sevices and let them make surprise visits to check on him. oh wait, they've already done that for several years and guess what?? they determined the result you now see. if you know so much about this kid you are either a 2faced family friend or just pathetic. Well, pathetic would describe both.
U really have no idea what you are talking about go ask anyone his grandma always has him. She is the one that raises him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Neon Discussions

Search the Neon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min amy 138,831
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Mike Duquette 122,965
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr hum 81,227
Magistrate district 2 2 hr Across the road 19
alex bentley & kirk banks 2 hr xxxxx 1
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Pik... (Oct '10) 7 hr No More Fuzzy 407
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
•••
•••
•••
•••

Neon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Neon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance