Geaux

Lucedale, MS

#84 May 24, 2012
Another quote from the Allman Brothers Band and Joe Dirt "Ya gotta keep on, keepin on"
JMD

Essex, MD

#85 May 25, 2012
Ahhhh...but whites won't be the majority race for very much longer...didn't you hear? Over 50% of babies born in the US in 2011 were non-white. Relax-it's an inevitable. This is happening all over Europe, Japan, Russia, and now the US. Affluent societies have less need for children. This is a manifestation of the ME generation, the YUPPIE mentality. We reap what we sow. But it's all good, no hatin' goin' on here...I like African- Americans, and I LOVE their women!!! As a white male, that's good news for me.
Richard Alleyne

Allentown, PA

#86 May 30, 2012
People lets focus on the topic. Blackpeoplemeet isn't really what the name says. Its more so , peoplewhoareinterestedindatingblackpeople.com Don't panic ! White people need to understand that the online dating experience is different for people of color. We have a smaller pool of qualified candidates to choose from. Even in big cities white online candidates out number black candidates 3 to 1. From anecdotal observations on online dating sites , whites more than any other race indicate that they are looking for someone in their same race.this is perfectly fine and ok to be attracted to what you like. Black people in smaller towns have less of a smaller pool to choose from. Let's be honest and fair . Black candidates, 9 times out of 10 are open to online interracial dating, as compared to whites who are less likely and who clearly make it known on their profiles that they are interested in a specific race. which is that persons right and it has nothing to do with racism.
JustSaying

Meadville, MS

#87 May 30, 2012
LOL!
WhosaidWhat

Salem, VA

#88 May 30, 2012
The reality is there are sites like this for Asians, Latinos, Christians, Homosexuals, Over 50, BBW, etc. Either you attack all or none. Why should anyone have to sift through profiles of people that aren't interested in them? You know what...maybe I'm wrong. In fact, I hope all straight white men on dating sites get 1000 messages from gay men of color every day. Hey, how about all black members of the major dating sites send emails to all of the white members of those sites? Geaux's next post: "when will they leave us alone and go back to their own sites"?
Geaux

Lucedale, MS

#89 May 30, 2012
WhosaidWhat wrote:
The reality is there are sites like this for Asians, Latinos, Christians, Homosexuals, Over 50, BBW, etc. Either you attack all or none. Why should anyone have to sift through profiles of people that aren't interested in them? You know what...maybe I'm wrong. In fact, I hope all straight white men on dating sites get 1000 messages from gay men of color every day. Hey, how about all black members of the major dating sites send emails to all of the white members of those sites? Geaux's next post: "when will they leave us alone and go back to their own sites"?
I've never dated online and never will. I find that there is more truth in meeting someone face to face, to see their actual current appearance and how they act in a public setting versus online profiles where they can post whatever lie they wish. I met my wife face to face, wouldn't have it any other way.
JustSaying

Meadville, MS

#90 May 30, 2012
Someone should open movie theater for white couples only. A nice place where they can take their dates.
EvilRegal23

Florence, MS

#91 May 30, 2012
I know this topic is dead by now but I thought I'd just add my two cents. In general about dating websites, I actually found a great guy online and we are now married with one child and one on the way. So, believe it or not, people DO actually find a mate if they really want to. And it was ChristianMingle.com . Fantastic website. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Now, on to this blackpeoplemeet.com . I don't believe it's racist. However, I do believe that if white people made a website with the name whitepeoplemeet.com , we'd automatically be labeled racist. Believe it or not, white people are not the majority in the United States. We are a minority. Look it up. Known fact. We are not the only minority but we are a minority. However, we are still going to be labeled racist if we make a website just for us. It will happen. It's inevitable. However, still, fueling the fire by starting a topic about this doesn't really help but I'm certainly happy to put my two cents in.
The Dude

Jacksonville, FL

#92 Jun 2, 2012
EvilRegal23 wrote:
Believe it or not, white people are not the majority in the United States. We are a minority. Look it up. Known fact. We are not the only minority but we are a minority.
Don't believe it. White people are an overwhelming majority in the USA. We represent around 72% of the population in this country.
WhosaidWhat

United States

#93 Jun 3, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe it. White people are an overwhelming majority in the USA. We represent around 72% of the population in this country.
Hey, hey, hey, don't go around giving actual facts. Nobody wants to hear those census numbers in here.
The Dude

Jacksonville, FL

#94 Jun 3, 2012
WhosaidWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hey, hey, don't go around giving actual facts. Nobody wants to hear those census numbers in here.
I know, I know. I just can't help myself.
Sistahgirl930

Fairfield, CT

#95 Jun 3, 2012
I just happened to stumble onto this and immediately I was disgusted. If you are white you will never understand. The reason there is a Black Miss America is because unfortunately you MAY be discriminated against and singled out because you are black. No one is saying it is an absolute. After 500 hundred years of oppression, do you not think that it is important for us to show unity. That is what it is all about. Us unifying as a community because we have to stay together and work together. At the end of the day, if you are white, do you really care about the poverty in black neighborhoods or the poor performing schools. In the 80's and 90's did you care about the crack epidemics in black communities? No...not unless it effected you directly. Be honest with yourselves and really think about it. Oh and to the person that called Africa a country, you proved that you don't even respect the CONTINENT of Africa which was completely robbed of its riches by white Europeans. And yes, there are white people that live in Africa. They moved their voluntarily and created colonies. We did not come here voluntarily. We were forced in chains, beaten and forced to labor for free. And still after slavery was done beaten, burned, hung and for what? Pictures of white men standing next to burned black men smiling. It's reprehensible. Riches were made off the backs of my ancestors and not even a penny for reparations. So how dare you question why we have our own? How dare you accuse black people of being racist? Your ignorance and lack of empathy show just how racist you all really are. I never post on these things but you all needed to be put in your place. Peace.
You must be kidding

Laguna Hills, CA

#96 Jun 3, 2012
cipsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for the children that are mixed - they don't fit in well in either race.
There is no need to have a whitepeoplemeet, Miss America, White Entertainment Televiswio, etc becuase THEY ALREDY EXIST IN MAINSTREAM AMERICA. For years women of color were discriminated againt in Miss America. For years onl WHITE WOMEN were allowed to participate and win. White actors and actresses dominate the movies, the Oscars and Grammys pretty much award the bulk of the awards to white celebrities. For years black actors were not allowed to even SIT in the same audience for the Oscars. The black actress from Gone with the Wind was nominated for a best supporting actress award but was not allowed to even ATTEND the event. Blacks entertainers were not even allowed to stay in the very hotels they performed in, so is it any wonder that we have NAACAP and BET awards and television, so blacks can finally get recogniztion and achievement for their efforts. Look at who dominates the newswaves.. white reporters. For most of America's history all of hte presidents have been white.. I could go on and on but you get the picture.
Sistahgirl930

Fairfield, CT

#97 Jun 4, 2012
THEY don't get the picture cipsaw. THEY never will.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#98 Jun 4, 2012
Sistahgirl930 wrote:
I just happened to stumble onto this and immediately I was disgusted. If you are white you will never understand. The reason there is a Black Miss America is because unfortunately you MAY be discriminated against and singled out because you are black. No one is saying it is an absolute. After 500 hundred years of oppression, do you not think that it is important for us to show unity. That is what it is all about. Us unifying as a community because we have to stay together and work together. At the end of the day, if you are white, do you really care about the poverty in black neighborhoods or the poor performing schools. In the 80's and 90's did you care about the crack epidemics in black communities? No...not unless it effected you directly. Be honest with yourselves and really think about it. Oh and to the person that called Africa a country, you proved that you don't even respect the CONTINENT of Africa which was completely robbed of its riches by white Europeans. And yes, there are white people that live in Africa. They moved their voluntarily and created colonies. We did not come here voluntarily. We were forced in chains, beaten and forced to labor for free. And still after slavery was done beaten, burned, hung and for what? Pictures of white men standing next to burned black men smiling. It's reprehensible. Riches were made off the backs of my ancestors and not even a penny for reparations. So how dare you question why we have our own? How dare you accuse black people of being racist? Your ignorance and lack of empathy show just how racist you all really are. I never post on these things but you all needed to be put in your place. Peace.
I disagree with all of the rambling you have done, First of all, Please educate me on who sold the slaves to begin with. Secondly,Black Americans, You have a half black president, How much more do you want? Naacp, If there were a naacp the organization would be put on a hundred watchlists, I will say, some of the black elderly remain that endured true racism, being forced to ride diff buses etc. As far as 40 years old and under, How can we stop racism when it exists on both sides. I went to Oakland, California and experienced racism just for riding B.A.R.T. A rail system that links towns in that part of calif. As soon as I started into downtown, I was confronted by more than a few black people asking what I was doing there. There is racism on both sides and unless we can resolve whatever differences there are, Racism will never go away. I have raised my children that all people are equal unless they prove themselves deviant no matter the color. Stop the racism and hate and work together. America is in extremely bad shape right now and unless you want to be speaking Chinese in about ten years, I strongly recommend working together to turn America back into the super power that it once was.
black soul

Chicago, IL

#99 Jun 12, 2012
I agree with Janyse because she has a point. I as a black man have NO interest in ANY woman but a BLACK WOMAN!
Ramsan

Paterson, NJ

#100 Jun 12, 2012
First of all, who ever started this thread is a babbling idiot. There is racism, and its responce. The racist prefers the old fashion racism, while hates the responce to it so he calls it reverse racism, a no no for old fashion racism. Secondly blackpeople meet is for those who prefer partners of color.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#101 Jun 12, 2012
Ramsan wrote:
First of all, who ever started this thread is a babbling idiot. There is racism, and its responce. The racist prefers the old fashion racism, while hates the responce to it so he calls it reverse racism, a no no for old fashion racism. Secondly blackpeople meet is for those who prefer partners of color.
Racism is as racism does...you just showed your true colors. You keep teaching it....so racism resumes. We are still 72 percent of the population..... have fun being 12.6 percent of our total population.
chris

Oceanside, CA

#102 Jun 13, 2012
If I made a website called whitepeoplemeet.com in an attempt to exclude another race for whatever reason, it would be shut down. Not only will it be shut down. I'd be called a racist and the likelihood of a lawsuit would be in my near future. The same thing applies for tv. If I were to make a white channel on cable tv people would lose their minds.

Double standard. If okay to say white people can't jump, dsnce, play sports.

If I were to make a movie called black mom on welfare, as a sequel to white man can't jump, even though the movie ended with some positive message, I'd still be labeled as a racist. Sick and tired if this crap.
Anyone

Yonkers, NY

#103 Jun 13, 2012
The name of the website should be renamed to something like " wherepeoplemeet.com " without reference to black or white. People are people regardless of color or race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neely Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old red eye from Jackson Co 4 hr Suck_it_up 1
Wreck in Agricola Sun Sportsman101 2
Bucktooth mouth king. Sep 27 Suck_it_up 8
George Co Jail Sep 26 Thousand dollar f... 14
what a joke! Sep 26 mentul_autocrat 2
home school Sep 24 mentul_autocrat 8
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug '14 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
Neely Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Neely Jobs

Neely People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Neely News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Neely

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]