Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2285 Oct 8, 2012
unknown wrote:
i can't b/live how hurtful and spiteful people can be at times yes many may have lost money on a dream but they at least had something to dream of at any time everyone could have walked away and even sold their s/a to others that still had the dream no i am not and was not a dreamer of riches yes my family as well as myself lost money in this case but it also gave many of my family a reason to live and fight for each day alot of you say you are people of god then read your BIBLE it says clearly the wages of SIN is DEATH well jewell has passed may she be able to R.I.P. now very doubtful most people won't allow it because of what they lost well jewell lost her life her children lost their mother grandkids lost a grandmother is that not enough i gave plenty to the case but i would give double if i had another day with my mother and grand parents so yes jewell may have sinned dreams may have been shattered but let the sin and dream rest as jewell is resting let her family see a little peace.may GOD bless each of you..esp jewell's children and family
oh my goodness, get over it, how many people died during the last 25 years, did you see jewell send a condolence card or send a LOVE GIFT to the families she robbed? it has nothing to do with heart, if it did you wouldn't be worried about her dark one, you want to show concern than spend your time praying for her soul not the readers and posters here!
leave jewell alone

United States

#2286 Oct 17, 2012
Wow people ya sick sick people. Love you Jewell Robbins your heart was gold I miss you
SRSF

Mobile, AL

#2287 Oct 18, 2012
leave jewell alone wrote:
Wow people ya sick sick people. Love you Jewell Robbins your heart was gold I miss you
Her heart was filled with dollar signs and evil, ya nutcase. LOL

Location hidden

#2288 Jan 18, 2013
lol no her pockets were filled with gold...investors gold, have you been to the other sites and told lunch lady to leave jewell alone...they are the ones getting ready to start a civil suit against the leaders of the scam!
well

Jeffersonville, KY

#2289 Feb 13, 2013
Jewells dead and they are fightin over the estate

Location hidden

#2290 Apr 15, 2013
well wrote:
Jewells dead and they are fightin over the estate
lol how much is a mountain worth in KY?
SteveK

Lawrenceburg, IN

#2291 Apr 23, 2013
Sadly most got what they deserve, nothing!
Greed is a miserable trait that consumes one, and turns good people into bad people!

Location hidden

#2292 Apr 23, 2013
SteveK wrote:
Sadly most got what they deserve, nothing!
Greed is a miserable trait that consumes one, and turns good people into bad people!
investors were lied to, stolen from and i have yet to find one that was greedy, now look at jewell and you will see that miserable trait you are talking about, greed did consume her, she had to have more and more, so she lied more took in more money and yes she was a bad evil person, the problem is her family got it all and spent it all and they sure as hell did not deserve it, but i believe now she is paying for her sins, and the rest involved will get theirs too at some point if not in this life, then after
Steve Kissell

Lawrenceburg, IN

#2293 Oct 31, 2013
Dollardog, what did they get other than the cost of the shares! 30,000 fell for the scheme, many buying multiple shares with a promise of millions per share in return! What the hell does anyone need so much money that 1 share wouldn't give?
Greed!

Location hidden

#2294 Oct 31, 2013
Steve Kissell wrote:
Dollardog, what did they get other than the cost of the shares! 30,000 fell for the scheme, many buying multiple shares with a promise of millions per share in return! What the hell does anyone need so much money that 1 share wouldn't give?
Greed!
but steve they waited patiently for over 20 years trusting she was doing the right thing, if they were as greedy as she was, she would have been assassinated, the hundreds of investors i have met not one is greedy, just used and abused by jewell robbins and her minions
Steve Kissell

Lawrenceburg, IN

#2295 Dec 22, 2013
I have to say reading all these sad assed posts breaks my heart!
I mean you all should be rich because Jewel told you so and you wanted to be. But, in reality, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
Just because you thought your meeger investment of 100-150 dollars per share should give you back a return of 1,000,000% doesn't mean you really deserve it! You were trying to get rich off the misery of someone else! There is where your Christian value diminish!
stevek

Lawrenceburg, IN

#2296 Dec 22, 2013
Had you people pizzed your money away in gambling and lost, would you have been half as pizzed?
That is exactly what you did, gamble!

Location hidden

#2297 Jan 19, 2014
stevek wrote:
Had you people pizzed your money away in gambling and lost, would you have been half as pizzed?
That is exactly what you did, gamble!
I disagree, I love to gamble, that's where my name dollardog originated, but I have never been told you got money and its in the millions from gambling, that's called fraud and scamming and lying, that's what jewell robbins did, up until that point it was just a gamble, when she decided she needed more money and started making up stories to reel in more money, I am surprised you cant see the difference
Jewellwormfood

Lynnwood, WA

#2298 Jan 26, 2014
haha ha...rot in Hell Jewell.
SteveK

Lawrenceburg, IN

#2299 Jan 31, 2014
Dollardog, used and abused by Jewel? Guess she twisted the arms of every investor for that money.
C'mon, you really can't be that gullible can ya?
"If it sounds to good to be true it probably is"! Have you ever heard that?

Location hidden

#2300 Feb 1, 2014
SteveK wrote:
Dollardog, used and abused by Jewel? Guess she twisted the arms of every investor for that money.
C'mon, you really can't be that gullible can ya?
"If it sounds to good to be true it probably is"! Have you ever heard that?
whoa steve the only s/a's or units I bought were to turn over to the securities dept and get her arrested, how many did you buy? I have family and friends that were involved thru church, it didn't take long once we looked online to show them it was a scam, but I guess my question is why are you so hard on investors instead of the scamming old bag that ripped them all off, unless you are some of her family in southern Indiana, either way it is a scam thousands of people were affected by it, whether or not they were gullible isn't even relevant , they invested money that was stolen from them, as far as people like you out there that are heartless and seem to feel investors had it coming because they trusted her, I don't worry about your sick minds, but you would have fit right in with jewells bunch, they didn't give a damn about people either!
SteveK

Lawrenceburg, IN

#2301 Mar 10, 2014
Dollardog your poor poor whinning touches me! Don't think for a second you greedy fuggers didn't get exactly what you deserve!
As far as me being Jewels family, hell yea, and I'm spending the fug out of your money and enjoying every dime of it! That will teach you to watch your money! A sucker born every sngle day!

Location hidden

#2302 Mar 11, 2014
SteveK wrote:
Dollardog your poor poor whinning touches me! Don't think for a second you greedy fuggers didn't get exactly what you deserve!
As far as me being Jewels family, hell yea, and I'm spending the fug out of your money and enjoying every dime of it! That will teach you to watch your money! A sucker born every sngle day!
lol whatever steve k my money went to throwing jewell in jail and I got enough satisfaction out of the few hundred dollars that it took, you may be spending investors money, lol but I doubt it jewell spent it, long before you got any, lol, tell another story to make her and your family look so wonderful, suckers come and go, but the scammers just go to jail, loser, lol
hushie

Mount Sterling, KY

#2303 Mar 11, 2014
SteveK wrote:
well if u jewells family u knew it was a scam u said so urself! maybe u should be held accountable also! here is ur post....

Steve Kissell

Lawrenceburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Greed!
hushie

Mount Sterling, KY

#2304 Mar 11, 2014
LUCHLADY SAYS! HEHEHEHE
March 2014 ... Here is the latest news ...
by The Lunch Lady!(Login TheLunchLady)
Folks are looking for the latest truthful news ... Here it is ...
Contrary to all the stories, rumors, gossip, hearsay, talk, tittle-tattle, speculation, reports, whispers, talk on the grapevine, word on the street, buzz, dirt, scuttlebutt or whatever you want to call what you are hearing --- THERE IS NO NEW NEWS AT THIS TIME!!!!!!!...
Even though we all want to hear something, the only real news that is truthful and accurate will come from the Court and no other ...
At the last communication to folks we indicated that when there was news we would let everyone know ... There has NOT been any new news so we haven't putout any update ...
Here are a few things that are important for Investors for your review ...
The first thing that is important is ... Investors have a voice in the Court for the first time ever ... At NO point and time in the past has an Investor been recognized publicly in a Court of law to be protected (in this case the Probate Court)...
The Judge gave investors an avenue within the confines of the Kentucky Law on how to make a claim against Jewell Robbins Estate and have your investment protected for the future ... If you filed a claim with the Court you are legally protected ...
The second thing that is important is ... The Judge said in the last hearing --- NO CLAIM WILL BE DENIED!!!... This means if you filed a claim against Jewell's Estate you will be paid when monies are presented to the Court!...
The third thing that is important is understanding what is currently happening at this time ... Nothing has changed from what the Judge ordered to take place on October 1st hearing in open Court ...
It is Special Estate Representative Robert Mercers duties to collect funds and advise Angela Carter the Estate Representative (whom Mercer reports to) and turn funds collected over to the Probate Court for the Judges Orders and Directives ...
At the last Court hearing Attorney Arvin indicated that there would be Court filings in a court at the very earliest, the latter part of December ... Mr. Mercer has communicated with the Court / Judge that they indeed are working on this ...
So what does an investor do at this time???... We let those do what they are ordered and we patiently wait ... Why do we wait?... Because the ruling authority says so!... The Judge said in the last hearing on Oct 1st that people must understand that this is going to take some time and people are going to have to be patient ...
No monies have yet to come to the Court ... No filings have been shown as of yet ... Please understand, these filings take place in other courts to collect funds outside of Kentucky and then they report back to the Probate Court ... So the fact that no one has seen filings is not surprising ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nederland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr Freddy Flatus 742
Vidor is still a racist town and it is very tra... (Dec '12) Nov 21 shadowbeast 68
Orange County Sheriff's Office investigates fat... Nov 20 justice 4 red 3
Vidor is a godforsaken hellhole (Feb '12) Nov 14 Jasmine 36
Lisa and Shanna Concienne (Nov '11) Nov 10 just saying 7
Beaumont Wreckers Nov 10 dwayne3131 1
Ignorant People in Port Neches (Dec '13) Nov 9 HowToMel 5
Nederland Dating
Find my Match

Nederland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nederland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nederland

Personal Finance