SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2142 Oct 19, 2010
jane doe wrote:
SRSF do you believe in the government that much to think they are telling you the whole truth. Many an innocent person was convicted of a felony to shut them up. Who is paying you girl to keep attacking this Meaders saga? I bet you are rich now. The evil ones are the Ky government, the US government and others who are keeping this estate from the rightful heirs. Have you been a part of this since the 1960's when our family received a letter from president Kennedy about this inheritance. If you haven't you don't know what you are talking about so SHUT UP.
LMAO .. are you serious? You mean the infamous Kennedy letter? Bet you bought into the Hoover letter as well. Too funny !
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2143 Oct 19, 2010
jane doe wrote:
SRSF do you believe in the government that much to think they are telling you the whole truth. Many an innocent person was convicted of a felony to shut them up. Who is paying you girl to keep attacking this Meaders saga? I bet you are rich now. The evil ones are the Ky government, the US government and others who are keeping this estate from the rightful heirs. Have you been a part of this since the 1960's when our family received a letter from president Kennedy about this inheritance. If you haven't you don't know what you are talking about so SHUT UP.
Let me ask ...if Jewell Robbins had the evidence to protect herself from a felony and jail time, why didn't she? LMFAO at you people.
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2144 Oct 19, 2010
Ouch ! Belva and Jewell in cahoots? LMFAO ... the idiotic schemers just didn't think they'd ever get caught. Poor Jewell didn't realize the power of the WWW. LOL
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2145 Oct 19, 2010
whoops .. forgot to post the link...

http://www.scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewt...
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2146 Oct 20, 2010
jane doe wrote:
It's gullible/naive person's such as yourself who are easily schemed, and is the exact type that kept Jewell Robbins in dirty business for decades. She targeted easy prey such as yourself. LOL Bet you're a bible thumper to boot. Yet again, another form of brainwashing at it's finest.:-)
dollardog

Indianapolis, IN

#2147 Oct 21, 2010
WTH wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately you can not trust anyone on here, nor the govrnmnt, It may be awhile before we all find out the real truth. As for me, I am still on JR's side. I don't care much about all these lies on the internet. As I have stated before, I spoke with a US Bankruptcy attorney in Cincinnati several years back, He stated that this was the real deal and the money is in the banks waiting for someone to prove that they are the true heirs. My attorney looked over the papers I had & did not find anything on JR
WTH you have said that to many times, it means nothing if you cannot back it up, whats the name of the attorney, give us the name and we will see if you are just running your fingers on this site, if not then give up, you cannot expect us to believe silly heresay like that, we heard the same lies from jewell for to many years
dollardog

Indianapolis, IN

#2148 Oct 21, 2010
jane doe wrote:
well i find you interesting jane, you got a letter "YOURSELF" back in the "60"s from kennedy? people would love to see that letter, then we could compare it to the ones floating around that have been proven FAKE!!!! i think someone told you the letter exist i dont think you are being 100% honest!!!! see we have shown people many things online to prove this is a scam, not one of you has shown us anything to back up your story that it is not a scam, maybe you need to be the one to SHUT UP if you havent got your $$$$$ since 1960, it aint looking good for you, what group are you in jane? not jewells, all the back to the 60's who was the leader back then????? anybody know?????
dollardog

Indianapolis, IN

#2149 Oct 21, 2010
SRSF wrote:
whoops .. forgot to post the link...
http://www.scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewt...
I just loved that link, thanks :)
lilmargi

Frankfort, IN

#2150 Oct 21, 2010
I do not think they like hearing Jewell Robbins was a scammer. LOL
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2151 Oct 21, 2010
lilmargi wrote:
I do not think they like hearing Jewell Robbins was a scammer. LOL
Hell no they don't, for then they must give up their outlandish dream. Instead, they would rather believe that big government is holding up the estate. LOL What estate you might ask? That's a good question also. Never has been proof of any hidden estate. LOL Things that make you go hmmmmmm They need to put up, or shut up.
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2152 Oct 21, 2010
dollardog wrote:
<quoted text>
I just loved that link, thanks :)
Very interesting huh? If people would only follow our lead, they would quickly come to realize how they have been wronged for literally decades. I used to feel sorry for them, but no longer. They have the WWW at their fingertips, yet choose to buy into the lies that the leaders continue to tell them, to protect their asses. I just don't get it. No proof, yet they continue to believe. Unreal actually.
dollardog

Indianapolis, IN

#2153 Oct 22, 2010
the saddest thing about it all, is these ones who hold on to the conspiracy theory, who blame the government for them not getting their money, who cannot admit they were scammed by these good christain people, are only lying to themselves, so sad :(
DONE DIRTY

AOL

#2154 Nov 27, 2010
indy go wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know who are the real heirs then? Do any heirs exist at all?
...MOST DEFINATELY YES!! MY MOTHER IS AN HEIR! WE FIRST HEARD ABOUT THIS BACK IN 1983. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET 38 MILLION IN A SETTLEMENT, BUT SOMEHOW MY COUSIN PLEAS JONES (THE JUDGE) MYSTERIOUSLY DIED! THEN THE DIRTY, ROTTEN, GREEDY SO-CALLED "REPRESENATIVES" THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON OUR SIDE..."ALL TOOK A BIG, FAT "PAYOFF" TO KEEP "QUIET!" I WAS ONLY 10 YRS. OLD THEN; I AM NOW 37. MY FAMILY & I HAVE SUFFERED A GREAT DEAL OVER THE YEARS; EXPERIENCED EXTREME "POVERTY." THIS HAS HAUNTED US ALL FOR A LONG TIME. I ACTUALLY PLAN ON SEEING A "GOOD" LAWYER OUT OF LEXINGTON TO TRY TO GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS. ANYONE WANT TO JOIN ME? ALSO, WE HAVE WENT AS FAR AS PHONING OUR "PRESIDENT." HE SAID IT IS "FOR REAL, A LEGIT CASE." PLEAS LONES WAS MY MOTHER'S 1ST COUSIN. IT WAS HER GREAT GRANDPA WHO OWNED ALL THOSE DAMNED OIL WELLS IN TEXAS! WE HAVE "PROOF." ANY MORE TRUE "HEIRS" OUT THERE? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS? BY THE WAY... WE EVEN HAVE A DAMNED "DEED!" ANYONE INTERESTED IN HELPING?
No Name

Beckley, WV

#2155 Nov 30, 2010
Mr CashMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey There
Jewel is for REAL
The money will come ,but the workers will be paid first,then the shares will get paid,but you must have a bank account set up first,with Jewells name on it and you must hire a C.P.A too,or you won't get anything,ask Jewell.
Jewell told me that Jimmie Carter already signed for us to get out money.
Rich-Rich-Rich
We will all be Rich
WHEN? ANYTIME SOON?
How can anyone continue to believe this bull crap? Just stupid people.
Pit PiPer

Jupiter, FL

#2156 Dec 5, 2010
a stucker is born every day, greedy will do you in....
Lil Jeezy

Bossier City, LA

#2157 Dec 8, 2010
blah
WTH

Cincinnati, OH

#2158 Dec 8, 2010
dollardog wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH you have said that to many times, it means nothing if you cannot back it up, whats the name of the attorney, give us the name and we will see if you are just running your fingers on this site, if not then give up, you cannot expect us to believe silly heresay like that, we heard the same lies from jewell for to many years
To whom it may concern, The U.S. Bankruptcy Judges name was Jeffery P Hopkins, in the Southern District of Ohio, On September 30th 2004, He did in fact list my SpindleTop S/As as collectible. Case #1:04-bk-16679 Location of Court House: 36 E 7th St. Suite 2050, Cincinnati, Ohio. This Judge stated that this was not a hoax an that there were Trillions of dollars in this countries banks waiting to be payed out. Anything else?
WTH

Cincinnati, OH

#2159 Dec 8, 2010
No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEN? ANYTIME SOON?
How can anyone continue to believe this bull crap? Just stupid people.
If you don't think there is a snowball's chance in Hell of anyone ever recovering some $$$ from this, then what causes you to keep looking at this sight, may I Ask?
SRSF

Chicago, IL

#2160 Dec 8, 2010
WTH wrote:
<quoted text> If you don't think there is a snowball's chance in Hell of anyone ever recovering some $$$ from this, then what causes you to keep looking at this sight, may I Ask?
. It's the gangsta in us. LOL
SRSF

Chicago, IL

#2161 Dec 8, 2010
WTH wrote:
<quoted text> To whom it may concern, The U.S. Bankruptcy Judges name was Jeffery P Hopkins, in the Southern District of Ohio, On September 30th 2004, He did in fact list my SpindleTop S/As as collectible. Case #1:04-bk-16679 Location of Court House: 36 E 7th St. Suite 2050, Cincinnati, Ohio. This Judge stated that this was not a hoax an that there were Trillions of dollars in this countries bawaiting to be payed out. Anything else?
. LMFAO. That's funny, gullible shit!!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nederland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 748
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fossilfarts 545
Vidor is still a racist town and it is very tra... (Dec '12) Nov 21 shadowbeast 68
Orange County Sheriff's Office investigates fat... Nov 20 justice 4 red 3
Vidor is a godforsaken hellhole (Feb '12) Nov 14 Jasmine 36
Lisa and Shanna Concienne (Nov '11) Nov 10 just saying 7
Beaumont Wreckers Nov 10 dwayne3131 1
Nederland Dating
Find my Match

Nederland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nederland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nederland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]