Comments
701 - 720 of 2,214 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Rock That Sock”

Since: May 12

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#750
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I am running for Presisock of the United States of Asockica.
Ummm

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#751
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I will vote Democrat no matter who the person is. I don't want any more republicans in the senate or congress. They are the reasons for so many of our latest problems. They listen to the Tea Party and not the rest of the american people. They are for the rich and they dont care at all for middle class or poor class. My vote will be straight democrat.

“ DRIVE-BY POSTS 4 CONSERVATISM”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#752
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Ummm wrote:
I will vote Democrat no matter who the person is. I don't want any more republicans in the senate or congress. They are the reasons for so many of our latest problems. They listen to the Tea Party and not the rest of the american people. They are for the rich and they dont care at all for middle class or poor class. My vote will be straight democrat.
I will vote rep no matter who the person is. I don't want any more dems in the senate or congress. They are the reasons for so many of our latest problems. They listen to the Occupy WS bunch and not the rest of the american people. They are for the rich and they dont care at all for middle class or poor class. My vote will be straight rep.

“Listen to Jazz Music”

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#753
May 6, 2012
 
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>I will vote rep no matter who the person is. I don't want any more dems in the senate or congress. They are the reasons for so many of our latest problems. They listen to the Occupy WS bunch and not the rest of the american people. They are for the rich and they dont care at all for middle class or poor class. My vote will be straight rep.
Don,

Your copy and paste of dUmmmm's post led you right into spelling American with a lower case a as the first letter. I would hope you would try to help set a good example for the dummies that don't have enough respect for our country to spell it correctly.
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#754
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Another selfish, ill-informed voter looking out for themselves and not the best interests of our country. It's all about "the Party" and keeping incompetent poltical hacks in office who will bend to the demands and directives of lobbyists and big Democrat donors on Wall Street which out number Republicans.
Look at where wealth redistribution is taking place and it's under Mister Hopey Changey. Middle Class citizens are losing value in their investment and retirement portfolios because of regulations and pandering by this administration & it's congressional minions. Middle and lower class living expenses are far outpacing asset devaluation diminishing any value they have accummulated in their working and investment career. Democrats are allowing this devaluation and confidcation of assets to make the middle and lower class citizen uncomfortable and put them at risk, as seen by the massive foreclosure rate caused by the Frank / Dodd, Madeoff criminals on steroids.
Job creators are being squeezed and choked by this uncertain political climate. Our society cannot stand four more years of the current incompetency and political tyranny.
Ummm wrote:
I will vote Democrat no matter who the person is. I don't want any more republicans in the senate or congress. They are the reasons for so many of our latest problems. They listen to the Tea Party and not the rest of the american people. They are for the rich and they dont care at all for middle class or poor class. My vote will be straight democrat.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#755
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ummm wrote:
I will vote Democrat no matter who the person is. I don't want any more republicans in the senate or congress. They are the reasons for so many of our latest problems. They listen to the Tea Party and not the rest of the american people. They are for the rich and they dont care at all for middle class or poor class. My vote will be straight democrat.
you are a drunken sheep of kool aide, that was made from chit.
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#756
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That includes RINO's. We need a score card to tell them apart from the true patriotic American public servant who goes to Washington DC for limited amount of time and then goes home while allowing fresh blood to carry-on in their stead. No more career, rear-end professional political hacks who pander to lobbyist that take over once an election has determined the "players".
Ill informed, ignorant, voters dote over the faux attention politicians give them during a campaign, only to watch the hacks withdraw to the Ivory & Ebony Congressional Castle to conduct business as usual within the Belt-way and large donor lobbyists who careless about the Ameican taxpayer and voter. It's a sad commentary on our voting mindset.
voter

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#757
May 6, 2012
 
vote em all in

“ DRIVE-BY POSTS 4 CONSERVATISM”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#758
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JAS_BHS62 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don,
Your copy and paste of dUmmmm's post led you right into spelling American with a lower case a as the first letter. I would hope you would try to help set a good example for the dummies that don't have enough respect for our country to spell it correctly.
I stand corrected. In fact that was constructive criticism, & I appreciate it!

“ DRIVE-BY POSTS 4 CONSERVATISM”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#759
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

JAS_BHS62 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don,
Your copy and paste of dUmmmm's post led you right into spelling American with a lower case a as the first letter. I would hope you would try to help set a good example for the dummies that don't have enough respect for our country to spell it correctly.
JAS -62. Another correction. I should have said: "vote 4 all rep that are conservatives, but no rear end kissing RINO!
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#760
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Don't let'm see you sweat, DWS.
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. In fact that was constructive criticism, & I appreciate it!
Coreigh Ann

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#762
May 17, 2012
 
....yeah, what he said..
winn

Polk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#763
May 17, 2012
 
Who2
Coreigh Ann

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#764
May 17, 2012
 
free from sidney ohio
why

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#766
May 28, 2012
 
and this?
huh

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#767
May 29, 2012
 
none
markman

Blanchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#768
May 30, 2012
 
Really
who cares

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#769
Jun 8, 2012
 
really, really, they all deserve to be in prison.
jobs

Wilkinson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#770
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

who cares wrote:
really, really, they all deserve to be in prison.
I agree that,all the GOP needs to be put in prison,they haven't past
one jobs bill, an all they can say is, where are the jobs.
All they think about,is how to beat Obama,in this election, an
don't raise taxes,on the rich,the hell with the rest of the of us.
recall

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#771
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

jobs wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that,all the GOP needs to be put in prison,they haven't past
one jobs bill, an all they can say is, where are the jobs.
All they think about,is how to beat Obama,in this election, an
don't raise taxes,on the rich,the hell with the rest of the of us.
Maybe if you would have listened in English class, you might have been hired. Who would hire you or your uneducated friends?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Navarre Discussions

Search the Navarre Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Reality Speaks 29,117
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
watching groundhog day Jul 8 witness 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
Massillon Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun '14 texas pete 25
anyone know them? May '14 Hope 3
Custom Building Ltd May '14 Ian Moone 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Navarre Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Navarre People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Navarre News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Navarre
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••