2 Teenagers Stabbed In El Cajon

Full story: Cbs2.com

Two teenage boys were stabbed Saturday in El Cajon, but their injuries were not life-threatening, a police lieutenant said.The 14-year-old and 15-year-old boys told police they were at Johnson and Washington ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 326 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2014
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
El Murf

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2006

Judged:

A.D.S.B (another day same bullstuff)
dreams

La Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2006

Judged:

i got stabed it was me and my homie
Carllena

Hulett, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2006

I grew up in that area. It was so much different back then. People were able to walk the streets at night and it was safe.
rob sarzco

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2007

another duke thang
Viva Uno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

Does any one know the 20 year old kid who shot his self in the head the other day? I was told about it but haven't seen anything in the paper. I think i know dude and want to know if its true or not so i can pay my respects.
Neese

Thiensville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

Don't kids know how to have fun anymore? What is with all the violence. They will be dead befor they reach 30.
Jason

La Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2007

Man.. that's close to where my apartment is..
Man what the hell

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2007

you know it really sucks i was raised in ElCajon and i could remember the days when you could walk down the street pretty much at any hour and youd be ight....right off broadway and 2nd..and now the town has got to sh** ive been in tx now for 5 years and i just got back from my week vac out there and i tell you crap changes way to fast for me the only thing that hasnt changed is my taco shop and my carne burrito.

Since: Jun 07

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2007

i live in this area and its not anything new beacause i was walking down mollison and a group of bloods walked up to me and stabbed me in the chest and i was in the hospital for 1 week in a half and 3 days after i got out there was another stabbing/shooting case.

so nothing new el cajon is the ghetto homes
Heather

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2007

I live in those apartments. I didn't know what the hell happened but the cops were there from 10pm til almost 8 the next morning. There's a gang that hangs out on that corner at Anza and Redwood. They always throw shit at my car when I drive by. Too lame.
53 city

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2007

u know what ms tears your dead friends came to anza and redwood to do something and that is to kill or hurt someone because i heard they had knifes on them so dont assume who it was and dont put any other gang names on the internet because u dont know the story and youre just going to blame ish on innocent people. get a life and stop gang banging on the internet lil kid. stay in school
Mrs Tears

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2007

Wow you sound like a mom Lol, First of all my homies don't fight dirty so no they didn't have anything on them and I don't assume I know, DAM WELL I know the story were coming after those bitches and were coming hard
Jason

La Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2007

Mrs Tears wrote:
Wow you sound like a mom Lol, First of all my homies don't fight dirty so no they didn't have anything on them and I don't assume I know, DAM WELL I know the story were coming after those bitches and were coming hard
hahahahahah... hold on

hahahhaha.

Get a life. Really. And get with the times.
Demon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2007

Judged:

dreams wrote:
haha dreamer wassup u lame
53 city

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

Judged:

Mrs Tears wrote:
You think i sound like a mom but if u use ur little dead brain u would realize that im way above u and im wise. i know how to use big words!:) dont even start with your friends not fighting dirty cause guess what? they do! thats why ur homie lil termite has a cuete in his car and a taser gun....(hes not using it to show it off u know)theyre obviously too stupid to know how to use it cause theyve never killed anyone and no hl didnt do it!! stop pointing fingers lil girl and stick them right up ur ass where they belong. And you all have to stop saying its gonna be payback cuz look at the facts. LOCOS went to go start theyre drama and yea they probably cant afford protection so thats STRIKE 1, theyre the ones that started all the drama cuz they stepped out of their block STRIKE 2, and funny enough theyre the ones that got killed or injured STRIKE 3...THEYRE OUT GAME OVER THEY LOST!!! GET OVER IT!! i just have to make it all clear cause im tierd of you lil punk kids talking crap over the internet u net banger! lol i told u the hard facts to im not net banging at all. so ms tears get a life now!! dont be like ur lil homegirl jenny perra lol.

ps
why are theyr going to try to get back? so they can cause more chaos and drama? so everyone can kill eachother? u wanna see ur friends die? grow up and as much as i know that youre going to pretend like this didnt affect you I KNOW IT DID!stop being to ignorant....payback isnt a bitch when theyre the ones that started it and they lost sweety
villin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

Judged:

its funny how that fool cryed like a lil bitch no please hahahahahaha
LIL FLACO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2007

HEY DID ANYONE KNOW DA GUYS DAT GOT STABBED ON ANZA???
unknown

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2007

dreams wrote:
WHY' trying to be hard?
santana

Warner, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

hey i am santana
CONCERNED

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO IT WAS?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent National City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Donny B 7,921
Neil Young files for divorce from Pegi Young 9 hr Antioch 1
Punkr 10 hr Run down 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 hr blasters 200,565
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 21 hr matches lighters 15,961
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Aug 24 Mono 4,996
Police ready to arrest alleged airline ticket s... Aug 12 Perlita rydingsword 1

Search the National City Forum:
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at August 27 at 2:03AM PDT

•••
•••
•••

National City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

National City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

National City News, Events & Info