Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

laa wrote:
what has happened to natchitoches
Don't know...it was still there the last time I looked.
anyone

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

nothing has happened to Natchitoches. Still the same place it always has been!
crime friendly place

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

laa wrote:
what has happened to natchitoches
Oh, it is still the same "Soft On Crime" community. Burglaries and Assault are two of the easiest to commit and get away with. A relative of mine was killed in cold blood and the perp walked away, drove away, or flew away FREE AS A BIRD back to California. Yes, crime is welcomed here in Mayberry!! All it does is keep some people gainfully employed and that's about it!!
Pittsburgh

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

I Remember When Natchitoches Was Real Bad With Gangs. 3 People In Less Than 2 Weeks Killed In The Same Store! People Riding With There Lights Off At Night And If You Flash Your Lights Back At Them They Would Shoot At You! The Gangs Tryed To Muscle The Town But They Found Out That Sh!t Don't Work!!! The Police Done A Good Job Cleaning Up That Mess. The Police Showed Those Young Thug Murdering Punks What A Real A$$ Kicking Was! They All Acted Like Scared Little B!tches When The Police Caught Up With There A$$!!!
Oober Goober

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Judged:

Pittsburgh wrote:
I Remember When Natchitoches Was Real Bad With Gangs. 3 People In Less Than 2 Weeks Killed In The Same Store! People Riding With There Lights Off At Night And If You Flash Your Lights Back At Them They Would Shoot At You! The Gangs Tryed To Muscle The Town But They Found Out That Sh!t Don't Work!!! The Police Done A Good Job Cleaning Up That Mess. The Police Showed Those Young Thug Murdering Punks What A Real A$$ Kicking Was! They All Acted Like Scared Little B!tches When The Police Caught Up With There A$$!!!
Did you just wake up from a Nap?
Booger Veach

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

Pittsburgh wrote:
Where did this happen?
Blast from the Past

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

Judged:

The Police and Sheriffs dept's really do the best they can. They are more educated and trained than in the past. I think they are more honest.

Some of the old crimes are very interesting. Who can add to this list?
1. Back room abortion's on second street.
2. Prostitution ring with Jr. & High school girls.
Local businessmen involved.
3. Bloody murder on Second street. Woman with new baby. Husband suspected. Never proved.
4. Man in Baily Heights has underground caves dug under house. Suspected of kidnapping and torture.
5. Arson, Arson and Arson.(Everyone knew who they were but couldn't prove.There was even a local man know as "The Torch"
6. Natchitoches known to the underworld as a safe location. Many Mafia have lived here to hide.
7. Famous N.O. Mafia Boss deported but living in
Natchitoches.
8. Hanging in American Cemetary
Neutral

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

I live here and do not know what you all are referring to. Natchitoches is a safe place to live. I leave my doors unlocked and no one bothers my home. Natchitoches is much safer to live than many other towns.
Leon

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Judged:

Blast from the Past wrote:
The Police and Sheriffs dept's really do the best they can. They are more educated and trained than in the past. I think they are more honest.
Some of the old crimes are very interesting. Who can add to this list?
1. Back room abortion's on second street.
2. Prostitution ring with Jr. & High school girls.
Local businessmen involved.
3. Bloody murder on Second street. Woman with new baby. Husband suspected. Never proved.
4. Man in Baily Heights has underground caves dug under house. Suspected of kidnapping and torture.
5. Arson, Arson and Arson.(Everyone knew who they were but couldn't prove.There was even a local man know as "The Torch"
6. Natchitoches known to the underworld as a safe location. Many Mafia have lived here to hide.
7. Famous N.O. Mafia Boss deported but living in
Natchitoches.
8. Hanging in American Cemetary
I fail to see whats wrong with #1 an #2....

“LIVE HARD DIE YOUNG”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Judged:

Baby Jane wrote:
What is the name of that store?
That Happened In The Early 80's The name Of The Store At That Time Was 7-11. There Was Also At That Time A Washateir and Pizza Place Beside It Close To The Store. The Bloods and crips Tryed To Move In Many Too But The Sheiff Caught Them With A Bunch Of Illegal Guns And Sent Them To Prison FAST LIKE! This All Happened In A Small Period Of Time! Didn't Take Long To Get There A$$!
EWW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Natchitoches isn't some place you can leave your doors unlocked anymore. You have been luck to be able to do that and I hope you can remain doing that. There are too many people in that little town. What's sad that if you look at the crime rate over the past few years it did go up after hurricane Katrina. It's not a race remark so don't go calling me racist. There are lots of drug problems. Most of the serious drug charges I noticed where white people. If the cops got off their lazy dougnut eating fat asses and worked maybe town would be better. They have enough deputies, but they have a lack of energy.
Blast from the Past

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Judged:

Leon,

# 1 Women were being butchered by a med student.
Also, It was located right behind the then Police Station on Second Street.

# 2 The girls were 12,13,14 & 15. Still babies and too young for the life.
Dont ask me nothing

Kiln, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

people get killed around here - evidence is shown and witnesses confess - still nothing gets done.
Mrs bitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Dont ask me nothing wrote:
people get killed around here - evidence is shown and witnesses confess - still nothing gets done.
u sure rite about its nunthin been done at all all the killers walkin free u can get away with murder 4 show if nunthin else
Truth

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

GOODNESS, what has our lovely little town come to?

Oh My, it's Natchitoches.

Why is everyone so surprised? Strange things have been happening around here for years. Remember Jim Croce'?
natchitoches resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

I hate Natchitoches and everything that comes with it. As soon as my lease is up I'm out of here.
wee

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

natchitoches resident wrote:
I hate Natchitoches and everything that comes with it. As soon as my lease is up I'm out of here.
/?/?
Truth

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

natchitoches resident wrote:
Don't blame you.
former Resident

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Lived there years ago. Hear its really changed. Xmas festival all commercial now. I remember stores used to be dirty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Natchitoches Forum right now

Search the Natchitoches Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New Probation & Parole Supervision Fees (Nov '10) 11 min troy jones 22
WHY was the thread about horse by brookshires t... 15 min that is why 12
Premium Pawn 47 min Hmm 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Dodge Pickup 2,110
run down crackheads 3 hr square boy 6
i hate black people (May '13) 7 hr Actualthinking 185
Dem King girls 11 hr gtfoh 4
•••
•••
•••
Natchitoches Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Natchitoches Jobs

•••