Wigmer

Robeline, LA

#44 Oct 9, 2010
Response wrote:
<quoted text>What is a soemone? Sounds like she has been the most credible person on this thread so far. Judging from the tendency of most of the posters on here to tell outright lies and bad mouth people they don't even know, she is very believable. Now all you chumps chumps can fall all over yourself attacking me. Just another day and an exercise in futility on the part of you clowns - you know who you are..........
Im not sure what a soemone is, maybe its like a chumps chumps. Given your reaction to my post you must have at least once strayed from your usual diet of Asian Love Juice and hopped on the Todd Train.
too funny

AOL

#45 Oct 9, 2010
I suppose I owe him an apology! Sorry Pat. I had the wrong guy.
Pats Wife

Shreveport, LA

#46 Oct 9, 2010
In all fairness to Pat, we were in an argument and I purposely dropped a dish on his kitchen floor and it shattered to pieces. He came into the kitchen after that and told me several times to leave, but I refused. He, then, tried to pull me out of his home, but I resisted and a struggle occurred. I won’t go into details because it is not important, but I noticed later that afternoon that my arms were bruised. I told my mother about it in a phone conversation, but that I was fine. She was concerned, however, like mothers are, and called the sheriff to come out and check on me. When the deputies saw the bruises they asked if he had caused them and said they would have to arrest him even though I did not want to press charges. For the record, the correct date was the 26th, and we had a wonderful dinner that evening prior to the arrest and several times since then. We are separated, however, and our divorce will be final when Pat gives his attorney permission to file the final judgment…hopefully this week. – ana ward todd

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#47 Oct 9, 2010
Wigmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not sure what a soemone is, maybe its like a chumps chumps. Given your reaction to my post you must have at least once strayed from your usual diet of Asian Love Juice and hopped on the Todd Train.
Speak of the Devil and his image will appear. Hello chump. Why don't you go tell Pat something to his face, little worm?
Response

Gilbert, AZ

#48 Oct 9, 2010
Wigmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, the first in a line of idiots.
Dpud

Little Rock, AR

#49 Oct 9, 2010
I find all of this extremely distasteful. This thread should have been deleted immediately. The Todd family and the Ahrens family are very respected citizen of Natchitoches and should not be trashed on an open forum.

You wanna trash someone? Let's talk POLITICS.
Response

Gilbert, AZ

#50 Oct 9, 2010
Dpud wrote:
I find all of this extremely distasteful. This thread should have been deleted immediately. The Todd family and the Ahrens family are very respected citizen of Natchitoches and should not be trashed on an open forum.
You wanna trash someone? Let's talk POLITICS.
A lot of posters on here would rather trash a person or hijack a thread. Unable or unintelligent enough to logically participate in a discussion, they try to disrupt others. It is clear who they are. You will see them popping up after this post.
GD Truth

Portland, IN

#51 Oct 9, 2010
ASK Laurie Richardson about her ex husband PAT TODD. Ask her to play her answering machine messages from Pat for you.

Ask Earl Dugas, Pats LONG time buddy how PAT is.

Ask R. Stuart Wright how Pat really is.

Ask half of NATCHITOCHES how PAT is.

They might not tell you the truth, but those of us who know him, all know how PAT really is.
Response

Gilbert, AZ

#52 Oct 9, 2010
He may be everything you say. I don't know, but I think that these people who are bad mouthing him should do it to his face. It's amazing how brave they act on here. Pay him a visit.
Run Pat Run

Natchitoches, LA

#54 Oct 10, 2010
GD Truth wrote:
ASK Laurie Richardson about her ex husband PAT TODD. Ask her to play her answering machine messages from Pat for you.
Ask Earl Dugas, Pats LONG time buddy how PAT is.
Ask R. Stuart Wright how Pat really is.
Ask half of NATCHITOCHES how PAT is.
They might not tell you the truth, but those of us who know him, all know how PAT really is.
Let's ask Natchitoches when they vote for MAYOR PAT. You can bet that a LONG time of BACKING up his words with ACTS has made some CRAZY with jealousy. I don't know about you but I think he should RUN because he is far and AWAY the best. The election can't come FAST enough.
watch him

Natchitoches, LA

#55 Oct 10, 2010
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets set some records straight for those of you who like to post trash and half truths. I have known Pat, Tim and the entire family since grade school. I see and talk to Pat quite alot. Pat quit drinking two years ago and has attended AA and does not care who knows it. Pat's arrest was just that, an arrest. There is more to the story, much more. There are plenty of reasons the charge should be dismissed and it has nothing to do with who Pat is or who he knows. In the interest of not hurting his wife, I will leave it at that. Many do not know that Pat has suffered through over 5 or 6 years not being able to see his kids. I knew his ex wife Alicia and she tried to act like she is special and a great person. Funny thing is that Alicia met Pat on his House boat at the Christmas festival and spent the first night with him. She was drunk as I recall and stayed out his house quite a few nights after. They dated and she got pregnant fairly soon. Alicia was so innocent, but I remember her gettin drunk at the student body. Alicia started seeing him a few years after their son was born and OOPS, got pregnant again, this time with twins. Yes, so innocent and sweet. She continues to make Pat's life hell and I know he is depressed alot not seeing his kids and paying her a large amount of support. I happen to know that an attorney she dated in Baton Rouge told Pat that Miss Innocent Alicia, a major catholic that used to have "abortion kills" on her bumber, had a couple of abortions in two years. Does this sound like an innocent woman. Now Pat tells me she is contacting his current wife trying to get her to testify against Pat.
You all believe what you want about Pat. I know both sides of this story and it isnt what some of you think or say. Those of you who lie will pay a price someday and those of you that gossip are just plain sad.
By the way, what I said here is the truth from someone who knows. Oh, and I dated Pat a few times years ago and he was a gentlemen, very kind and had a huge heart.
Hang in there Pat!
you know when the news interviews a family memeber to one of those kids that was involved in school shootings that killed many students, they always say the same as you say here. "we don't know what happened we thought he was a quiet good kid". so you know the "public" Pat, the one he wants you to know, because you may have something he wants. if your a person from a family thats not rich or connected, he rejects you. I know pat and he's the kind of person who is nice to your face, but if you look away he's already got the knife in mid flight to stab you in the back and not regret it cause he's better than you, in his eyes. learn to look past the "public" pat. disagree with me if you please, but that just means that you truely don't know him, and maybe he has done some nice things for people, but thats only because he wanted something from them or was trying to impress someone for something, or trying to make up to god for something he did wrong, it wasn't just to be nice cause he's just not that way. I have known alot of 2 faced people in this life, but this one takes being 2 faced to a new level.
Response

Gilbert, AZ

#56 Oct 10, 2010
watch him wrote:
<quoted text>
you know when the news interviews a family memeber to one of those kids that was involved in school shootings that killed many students, they always say the same as you say here. "we don't know what happened we thought he was a quiet good kid". so you know the "public" Pat, the one he wants you to know, because you may have something he wants. if your a person from a family thats not rich or connected, he rejects you. I know pat and he's the kind of person who is nice to your face, but if you look away he's already got the knife in mid flight to stab you in the back and not regret it cause he's better than you, in his eyes. learn to look past the "public" pat. disagree with me if you please, but that just means that you truely don't know him, and maybe he has done some nice things for people, but thats only because he wanted something from them or was trying to impress someone for something, or trying to make up to god for something he did wrong, it wasn't just to be nice cause he's just not that way. I have known alot of 2 faced people in this life, but this one takes being 2 faced to a new level.
Who has he stabbed or shot?
Response

Gilbert, AZ

#57 Oct 10, 2010
I don't know this guy or much about him. I do know when a lot of posters gang up on a guy, it's usually BS. The fact that you won't say it to his face tells me a lot. I have no interest in defending him. I just make a note that anything said on here has to be taken with a grain of salt. It's usually Bullsh!t.
bull crap

Pleasant Hill, LA

#58 Oct 10, 2010
i said something to his face and will again you want to know what he did he threw his (weight) around i caLLED HIM OUT TO THE PARKING LOT HE WOULD NOT GO HE IS A BITC# period he gets drunk hits women and lies about it and these people on here defending him whatever hes got you all fooled i saw him just a feww weeks ago at the drive through getting his booze he couldnt even wait to get out of the parking lot before he had the bottle turned up
Response

Gilbert, AZ

#59 Oct 10, 2010
bull crap wrote:
i said something to his face and will again you want to know what he did he threw his (weight) around i caLLED HIM OUT TO THE PARKING LOT HE WOULD NOT GO HE IS A BITC# period he gets drunk hits women and lies about it and these people on here defending him whatever hes got you all fooled i saw him just a feww weeks ago at the drive through getting his booze he couldnt even wait to get out of the parking lot before he had the bottle turned up
I can't say whether that is true or not. If it is true, then you won't have any problem saying who you are. Come out from behind the computer so he can tell us whether you are lying or not.
sure

United States

#60 Oct 10, 2010
I can't say whether that is true or not. If it is true, then you won't have any problem saying who you are. Come out from behind the computer so he can tell us whether you are lying or not.

Did you happen to notice who you asked that question? He goes by "bull crap" that should be enough to know how to take his comments. He is nothing!
Who is The Real REsponse

Natchitoches, LA

#62 Oct 10, 2010
Sorry, but I have read many responses by Response...the posts on here sound like a totally different person...perhaps there are more than one "Response" posters...my bad...but thought I would mention it.
The more this thread goes on...the more I would like to meet Pat...perhaps my first impression was not correct...always willing to give a person a second chance.
Response Jr

Moore, SC

#63 Oct 10, 2010
Pat has been married about 6 times. That oughta tell you something right there about him.
redirect

United States

#64 Oct 10, 2010
Maybe he was married to 6 bad women. I've heard it can happen
Who is The Real REsponse

Natchitoches, LA

#65 Oct 10, 2010
So...maybe,,,just maybe....he has not found the right women....not trying to discount any accusations...but sometimes...we are all settling for the wrong thing....don't judge him for trying...it does sound as if he has tried to support his own children..more than I can say for some....these post have gone back and forth...

Perhaps not all or true....perhaps all are true....

A leopard never changes his spots...I love a man with his own mind...some women cant handle it. And believe me I am not taking up for him.

If he is what you some of you say he is....what will be will be....

I am still interested...just a strong female~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board Candidate 32 min Truth 27
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 41 min IJS 3,493
Who do you pick for judge 53 min Galahad 39
Selling Cupcakes on Facebook 1 hr cupcakes 13
Christina Boyd (Jul '13) 7 hr Ijs 22
Bianca Smith 7 hr Ijs 54
Looking for a good used Double Wide for sale (Feb '08) 10 hr Snowey Bleach 28
Natchitoches Dating

more search filters

less search filters