Next Last
YamCakes

Seaside, CA

#45 Feb 18, 2008
Looks like no interest here.

Since: Oct 07

Natchitoches

#46 Mar 5, 2008
I was good friends with Kelly's brother, Kyle. Kyle and Kelly moved to Gilmer with their mother when their parents divorced. Kyle came back for a while but I don't think it was properly arranged with the courts. That was about 4 years before Kelly disappeared. It was a sad story.
Jez Saying

Houston, TX

#47 Oct 24, 2010
Shelby, Charmin, Brainsmashr, eyes on Natch. You all need to be investigated in her her murder. Whats in your closet?
Brandon Clark

Gilmer, TX

#48 Nov 9, 2010
I'm a 17 year old and today in class while we had spare time were talking about the Kelly Wilson case that happened in 1992.this is by far one of the most scary stories of gilmer Texas. I would like to know more about this there are so many rumors.I feal sorry for what the family went through and what they still are going through.the lord know who done this and will come down on them when the time is right.the place where she was captured isn't a video store anymore but how crazy it is to know that happened in lil ole gilmer
sao

United States

#49 Nov 17, 2010
Brandon Clark wrote:
I'm a 17 year old and today in class while we had spare time were talking about the Kelly Wilson case that happened in 1992.this is by far one of the most scary stories of gilmer Texas. I would like to know more about this there are so many rumors.I feal sorry for what the family went through and what they still are going through.the lord know who done this and will come down on them when the time is right.the place where she was captured isn't a video store anymore but how crazy it is to know that happened in lil ole gilmer
She wasas a friend of mine,all i know is that they say there was a clane that lived near by that may of had somethin to do with it, i hope where ever she is she aint suffuring.
friend

United States

#50 Nov 19, 2010
God Bless Kelly's family...so sad.
Raymond Smith

Virginia Beach, VA

#51 Jan 9, 2012
Kellys family was not the only family affected by her disappearance. My family was dragged into this tragedy as well. It has had a very strong impact on my life and my only hope is that she is found one day. Therefore modern forensics can clear my Mothers name and Step- Fathers as well. My brother and I still have to deal with the glares and snide comments that the public have been led to believe. God Bless Kellys Family and Her as well.
sad

Natchitoches, LA

#52 Jan 11, 2012
didn't some other girl from natchitoches disappear around 2000?
Wendy long

Natchitoches, LA

#53 Jan 12, 2012
sad wrote:
didn't some other girl from natchitoches disappear around 2000?
yea it's all supposedly related plus several other events took place all related to a suspect that's why anyone with info should report it to the proper authorities
Toby

Natchitoches, LA

#54 Jan 12, 2012
Wendy long wrote:
<quoted text>yea it's all supposedly related plus several other events took place all related to a suspect that's why anyone with info should report it to the proper authorities
Actually that's just a lie perpetrated by handful of jackasses.

If you have any previously undisclosed information about Kelly, please contact Roxanne Warren of the Gilmer PD, but don't waste their time with rumors you heard from a hater.
reader

Natchitoches, LA

#55 Jan 12, 2012
Didn't Kelly and Wendy have the same boyfriend?
Cassidy

United States

#56 Jan 12, 2012
reader wrote:
Didn't Kelly and Wendy have the same boyfriend?
His name Stacey but sombody confesed to Wendy
Barbecue Fan

United States

#57 Jan 16, 2012
There was some kind of theory tying both together a long time ago but it never went anywhere.
what

Shreveport, LA

#58 Jan 18, 2012
Barbecue Fan wrote:
There was some kind of theory tying both together a long time ago but it never went anywhere.
What theory?
watcher

United States

#59 Jan 22, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
What theory?
It's old news. Both disappeared. Kelly and Wendi both dated the same guy accused of beating women. But Wendi Long was murdered by Rocky Stewart. Kelly remains a mystery.
this is lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#60 Apr 6, 2012
_racy _age
lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#61 Apr 7, 2012
Yes, my childhood friend was abducted as a teenager in another state. Keep in mind, I lost a friend, not a daughter.... You aren't hurting me, genius.
gone but not forgotten

Natchitoches, LA

#62 Apr 8, 2012
Rest in peace, Wendi! That Easter weekend may seem like a millenium ago to some, may be "old news" to most. But know this: There are many out there who will never forget and still miss her to the moon and back and are thinking of her beautiful face during today, as we do most.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robeline Tickets 25 min Robeline speed trap 7
lose weight now ask me how 49 min MrHerbalife 1
tax season is around the corner! 6 hr Hello 5
short hair stylist 7 hr help 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 10 hr Not Landrieu 4,370
Boobs 21 hr townbrokeagain 4
sirens ! Wed townbrokeagain 1
Natchitoches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Natchitoches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Natchitoches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News