vey anit muslism

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Aug 6, 2012
this low life is enslaveing his employees we the blacks and white need to get rid of this peice of sh** hes ia payine his enployees 50 dollars a day cash not taxes we need to get this peice of stuuf out of this country and how do the city offical dont know this we are being beaten out of taxes by this a** hol* mayor posey really need to lppk at this
skoolgyrl

Bellevue, WA

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Errbody i c who work there luk sick & hlpless..
spoonge bob

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Aug 7, 2012
he also sells beer and cigs to minors
Former Employee

United States

#4 Aug 7, 2012
He has been busted for selling tobacco and alcohol to minors, but he also sexually harasses his employees and has been reported for it. He's married but his wife lives in Texas, and he pays girls for sex. He sells drugs too, bigtime. That's why he has dope dealers working for him. He's a scumbag.
iseedumbpeople

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2012
All you have to do is call the labor board.
Wordup

Bellevue, WA

#6 Aug 7, 2012
The old man in East like black girls and he'll give them discounts, ive seen it myself! Getting paid cash is crap everybody wants to get over by getting more foodstamps since its no proof of income boy they smart but dumb at the same time
Now 18

Bellevue, WA

#7 Aug 7, 2012
The lady who works there always ask for id no matter what she doesnt play any games.
Concerned Citizen

Shreveport, LA

#8 Aug 7, 2012
If he is paying this bunch $50.00 a day cash then he is paying them to damn much. I would not trust any of the people here that has posted so far. You are all ignorant with the exception of iseedumbpople.
It is what it is

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
If he is paying this bunch $50.00 a day cash then he is paying them to damn much. I would not trust any of the people here that has posted so far. You are all ignorant with the exception of iseedumbpople.
If he paying them $50 a day then he's cheating them by $15. They're working a 9 hour shift...6am-3pm and 3pm-12am. If you multiply $7.25 by 9 then you'll get $65.25 for 9hrs. So no he's not paying too much, he's ripping those workers off. I wouldn't trust you either because obviously you don't know your math. And if I was to work for you, you would probably rip me off just like him. Nothing good comes from cheap labor!
Hello

United States

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Former Employee wrote:
He has been busted for selling tobacco and alcohol to minors, but he also sexually harasses his employees and has been reported for it. He's married but his wife lives in Texas, and he pays girls for sex. He sells drugs too, bigtime. That's why he has dope dealers working for him. He's a scumbag.
Don't talk about it be about it. If u know all of this turn him in u ain't any better talkin about it
Hello

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2012
It is what it is wrote:
<quoted text>
If he paying them $50 a day then he's cheating them by $15. They're working a 9 hour shift...6am-3pm and 3pm-12am. If you multiply $7.25 by 9 then you'll get $65.25 for 9hrs. So no he's not paying too much, he's ripping those workers off. I wouldn't trust you either because obviously you don't know your math. And if I was to work for you, you would probably rip me off just like him. Nothing good comes from cheap labor!
If they are taking that kind of pay then he's not the dumb one they are
Wordup

Bellevue, WA

#12 Aug 7, 2012
Dang they are missing alot of money and the owner is gaining alot. How can they be so stupid to not research their job and not know their pay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stupid Democrats 3,907
Obama Unleashed 2 hr Right here 27
Did KFC close? 2 hr Cat 2
stop judging people by their books😒 2 hr What 2
Choices for Judge 7 hr Where 42
Patrick Howard 7 hr keep it real 9
Hollywood Ken (Kendrick Robinson) Is Undercover... 8 hr kim 27
Natchitoches Dating
Find my Match

Natchitoches Jobs

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Natchitoches News, Events & Info