Cane River Creole

May 21, 2011 Full story: The Advocate 606

Baton Rouge features artifacts on loan from Cane River National Historic Park, as well as other sources, in its exhibit The World of Cane River Creole: Rural Life in Natchitoches Parish.

Full Story
Rumpelstiltskin

Natchitoches, LA

#563 Feb 13, 2012
prelle wrote:
<quoted text>NumChuck,NumChuck,NumC huck,NumChuck,NumChuck,NumChuc k,NumChuck.....
Queen geechee has risen from the Bud-Light bottle! NumChuck? Hey, you still know how to suck a good dick. I salute you for not dropping one drop. I notice your neck is missing. Last we spoke I seen the dirt tracks but I didn't want to make you feel like crap bc we were all having a good time.
Rumpelstiltskin

Natchitoches, LA

#565 Feb 13, 2012
The Black Jew wrote:
Yeap that's me!!! Beyond help somebody send me some welfare so i can sit on the hood of a car with the other hoodrats. I call u a BEE-OCH cause that is what u are. I read your posts so that says it all.
Lol...your quite silly. What is a Black Jew? Stop using YouTube to state your case or hatred. I'm sorry your a ass licker with no ass and a buck tooth animal as a mate! Welfare? Lol..let's see. Your still living off momma and daddy social security. No matter who you might think you are, if your working on a job, the owner is receiving monies from the government. So, see how you are what you preach. Oh, no neck big head bitch! Try putting some seasoning in your food and maybe you wouldn't be so bland! Eat another fat dick bitches!
Proud to be Creole

Lafayette, LA

#567 Feb 16, 2012
I don't care what anyone thinks about who or what I am. As long as I am secure in the knowledge of my heritage, that is all that matters. I have never thought that one race is better than another. However, it appears that racism is the root of some of these comments. I celebrate being multi-racial, I am proud of my people. We had to overcome racism from both white people and black people. You don't have to put anyone else down, just be proud of who you are.
Rumpelstiltskin

United States

#568 Feb 16, 2012
Proud to be Creole wrote:
I don't care what anyone thinks about who or what I am. As long as I am secure in the knowledge of my heritage, that is all that matters. I have never thought that one race is better than another. However, it appears that racism is the root of some of these comments. I celebrate being multi-racial, I am proud of my people. We had to overcome racism from both white people and black people. You don't have to put anyone else down, just be proud of who you are.
Sound like something off of this Creole website. Sadly, what you had to overcome was nothing but a lie. Blacks still fight this very disease amongst men. Not only from some whites and socall creoles but the entire planet. Guess you as well as the rest of the spinoffs don't know the facts so be you and be proud of the lies. It doesn't bother me about the old I'm better than this one or that one. Lol....if you were, why would you say or imply something that's truly childish and bipolar? Fact is, not one person on this planet is more or lessor than the next. So education, financial prowess are just things people want or have obtained. At the end of the day were all dead. So save that fake shit for the little kids you corrupt with lies about culture.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#569 Feb 17, 2012
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
<quoted text>
Queen geechee has risen from the Bud-Light bottle! NumChuck? Hey, you still know how to suck a good dick. I salute you for not dropping one drop. I notice your neck is missing. Last we spoke I seen the dirt tracks but I didn't want to make you feel like crap bc we were all having a good time.
You know damn well you're not straight Numchuck! In fact your favorite position is on your knees behind Roques Store.
Rumpelstiltskin

United States

#570 Feb 18, 2012
prelle wrote:
<quoted text>You know damn well you're not straight Numchuck! In fact your favorite position is on your knees behind Roques Store.
Lol....Roque's store? I've never heard of the place but given the name it's another hole for inbreds. You like using names to describe other people. Besides no neck bitch, what name have you placed upon yourself? Slut, trick , what about drunkard? Who wants a drunk bitch with a mustache ! You know there's hormone replacement for the inbreds.
CafeAuLife

Natchitoches, LA

#571 Feb 18, 2012
Who wants a drunk bitch with a mustache !
Mmm. They're probably a little bit more fun than the stankin hood skanks who put on new clothes go out to the club on the bypass without bathing. 80 pounds over weight making their dress look like sausage skin. white foam comin out from under the unshaved armpits. with the weave specials from family dollar,$5 dollar shoes on crusty unmanicured feet and ashy legs. Callin creole women trash. Never heard of feminine hygiene products. Smellin like peri*d.
Mm. Yes, drunk b*tch with mustache sounds pretty good to a man, compared to THAT!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#572 Feb 18, 2012
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol....Roque's store? I've never heard of the place but given the name it's another hole for inbreds. You like using names to describe other people. Besides no neck bitch, what name have you placed upon yourself? Slut, trick , what about drunkard? Who wants a drunk bitch with a mustache ! You know there's hormone replacement for the inbreds.
The only thing different about you Dumb AZZ is the name change. This is the same Numchuck that at one time was using the name D!(k E@+er. I know you by your 6u3k54 up vocabulary!
Creole Cutie

Natchitoches, LA

#574 Feb 21, 2012
Put
Question

Zwolle, LA

#575 Feb 22, 2012
So black+white=creole? Are Obama, Blake Griffin, and Drake also considered to be creole?
Maximus

Alexandria, LA

#576 Feb 22, 2012
Question wrote:
So black+white=creole? Are Obama, Blake Griffin, and Drake also considered to be creole?
Creole= people of French descent who were born in the territory of La. before it was a part of the US. The Creoles kept the culture tradition language and architecture of France. They valued close family ties and intermarriage to keep bloodlines going.
Rumpelstlitskin

United States

#577 Feb 22, 2012
prelle wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing different about you Dumb AZZ is the name change. This is the same Numchuck that at one time was using the name D!(k E@+er. I know you by your 6u3k54 up vocabulary!
Well, since your vocabulary seems perfect, does that make you better? Your just as weak as your genetic background. What reward has your vocabulary given you? Your so stupid and fake you can't see what's clear. Maybe if you keep the penis out of your mouth while drinking Miller Lite things would be better for you. Also, why are your uncle your first cousin? I guess when you can't reply with facts you result to inaccurate insults but I know your not worth shit. That's why I haven't burned your wannabe redneck trailer home down. Next time shave your mustache before you reply. So how you like my insulting replies? Yep, very accurate! Lol....get the dirt from around your neck flat ass bitch!
CafeAuLite

Natchitoches, LA

#578 Feb 22, 2012
Rumpelstlitskin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since your vocabulary seems perfect, does that make you better? Your just as weak as your genetic background. What reward has your vocabulary given you? Your so stupid and fake you can't see what's clear. Maybe if you keep the penis out of your mouth while drinking Miller Lite things would be better for you. Also, why are your uncle your first cousin? I guess when you can't reply with facts you result to inaccurate insults but I know your not worth shit. That's why I haven't burned your wannabe redneck trailer home down. Next time shave your mustache before you reply. So how you like my insulting replies? Yep, very accurate! Lol....get the dirt from around your neck flat ass bitch!
why don't you round up those stankpots you call your queens and teach them about deodorant and douching and pedicures for their stank crusty yeasty feet before you attack creole women?
Rumpelstlitskin

Natchitoches, LA

#580 Feb 22, 2012
CafeAuLite wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you round up those stankpots you call your queens and teach them about deodorant and douching and pedicures for their stank crusty yeasty feet before you attack creole women?
your no more than a spinoff. You can promote your separation all your life and still not gain any respect. Why be such a bitch? Who cares about what you are or who you think you might be. I guess that's all you got. Nothing!
CafeAuLite

Lumberton, TX

#581 Feb 23, 2012
Why be such a bitch?

Dear Loser,

Like day say in da hood, AHM Jes' Bein' REEL.
Rumpelstiltskin

United States

#582 Feb 23, 2012
CafeAuLite wrote:
Why be such a bitch?

Dear Loser,

You wish I was in a hood but sorry you missed me with your hoe shit. Go shave your mustache and wash your clothes house wynch. That's all you'll ever be. Still killing babies and blaming it on stress?
Rumpelstiltskin

United States

#583 Feb 23, 2012
CafeAuLite wrote:
Why be such a bitch?

Dear Loser,

FJ said you love golden showers. I always knew you were a nasty big face bitch.
Creole Cutie

Natchitoches, LA

#584 Feb 23, 2012
Question wrote:
They are biracial. I don't have a white dad and a black mom. My parents are creole like me, and like their parents before them. We have been around for much longer than one generation.
Creole Cutie

Natchitoches, LA

#585 Feb 23, 2012
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
<quoted text>
FJ said you love golden showers. I always knew you were a nasty big face bitch.
Are you sure you aren't part of the Klan? It seems that you really have a personal vendetta against Creole women? Did your man leave you for one? Do you secretly wish to be one? Your extreme emotional outrage against us reiterates my suggestion. Stop blaming your inadequeacies on everyone else. If you are fucked up, it is your own fault. Probably because you are such a bitch. You bring on your own problems, no creole woman did that to you. You did it to yourself.
Rumpelstiltskin

Natchitoches, LA

#586 Feb 23, 2012
Creole Cutie wrote:
<quoted text>They are biracial. I don't have a white dad and a black mom. My parents are creole like me, and like their parents before them. We have been around for much longer than one generation.
Really, does that even matter. It's apparent you and SOME of the generations before you want to deny part of your heritage but it's truly your choice. So let's not kid ourselves or post misinformation . Without black you wouldn't exist. Yes, that's not the only part of your heritage but I will say its the most important part. Ignorance is truly bliss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebel State Park (Oct '10) 59 min linda 9
Why are there so many illiterate kneegros on to... 1 hr comment 7
Black ass Rodney petite 1 hr Camptown chick 1
Sabrina white 2 hr Bsmith 11
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Not Landrieu 3,530
Who do you pick for judge 5 hr Hello 42
Bianca Smith 8 hr hmm 60
Natchitoches Dating
Find my Match

Natchitoches Jobs

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Natchitoches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Natchitoches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]