Why do white people have sex with their own family?

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Evan Politico

Ridgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 24, 2011
 
Ironic

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 24, 2011
 
mazy love wrote:
they do it becous they are sick, there head is gross,they they think nasty. or maybe they fall in love or they dont go to scool evaryday as there are soposed too they are lazy.
How ironic for you to say that white people dont go to school like they should when it is clear your education is not all there. Look how many words u mispelled in your post. Get a clue, then go get a dictionary.
sam lily

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 24, 2011
 
im gay too
britney spears

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 24, 2011
 
true youre right
mazy love

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 24, 2011
 
i misspeled because im a white person whats youre story
Ironic

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 24, 2011
 
mazy love wrote:
i misspeled because im a white person whats youre story
right, lol, you wrote a rant against your own kind. Lol, if you say so....clown
selena gomez

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 24, 2011
 
Justin bieber wrote:
I m gay....
you are dont you love me
selena gomez

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 24, 2011
 
Ironic wrote:
<quoted text>
right, lol, you wrote a rant against your own kind. Lol, if you say so....clown
i was being sarcastic wow you must be white
proud black

Ridgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

as a black man I must admit I wish I was white
Re-rE526

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 27, 2011
 
Thats raciess
caty

Many, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 28, 2011
 
dats the onle damm way to get mo people in our town of Gorum, jus roll ovr and do ya sistr, we likes to keep it in the family
ursi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 17, 2011
 
Woop woop woop I'm from london yeah woooooop hola woooop
ursi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 17, 2011
 
I like my feet I like my tum and big bum wooooooooop
for real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Dec 17, 2011
 
White wrote:
Cause the black folks is straight up nasty, stinky, poor, dumb as a bag of rocks, ignorant, pittyfull, thiefs, criminals, etc etc. And us real white folks don't want to be known as coon lovers. Oh yeah I forgot crybabies.
You probably that same redneck cracker that was on channel 12 news a couple of years ago charged with incest how is your kissing cousin doing????? Did uncle Joe knock up mama jean???
santaspenis

Westfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 19, 2011
 
Because we get a tax deductible for it naaa im jfwy but forreaals
wuht

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Dec 31, 2011
 
they do it because they reincarnated and don't feel related to each other even though they are??

Or maybe the white race is so attractive that they can't keep their hands off each other..
wuht

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Dec 31, 2011
 
they do it because they don't believe in God..

or they have friends who don't believe in God..
wuht

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Dec 31, 2011
 
because people like to copy off other families???

hey did you know that biracial blacks have sex with their white family members??

I've saw it on a show..
wuht

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Dec 31, 2011
 
this black and white guy was doin his white mom
wuht

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Dec 31, 2011
 
well actually i'm a kinda black and i had GAY sex with a family member.. but ..

that's just me...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Natchitoches Forum right now

Search the Natchitoches Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
why do whites live in trashy old run down trail... 1 hr Michael Lawson 16
Worst neighborhoods in Natchitoches 2 hr Michael Lawson 7
hoes working at Natchitoches hospital 3 hr Admissions 11
Family unidentified man? 7 hr Missing 7
Review: LN Kerby Trucking LLc 7 hr need a builder 2
black & white problems are genetic 7 hr Marty 11
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 7 hr Ed Snowden 2,156
•••
•••
•••
Natchitoches Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Natchitoches Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••