Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2012

Since: Oct 07

Somewhere, Louisiana

#1 Feb 25, 2011
I have a 2002 8 X 16 factory built concession trailer for sale. Has double axle, commercial fryer & grill, ss warmer, heat lamp, chest freezer, 2 large propane tanks, 1 serving window and lots of extras. Asking $15,000 or best offer we receive...need to sell! Trailer located in Ruston area. Send me a private message if you are interested.
Mary Albert

Kansas City, MO

#2 Mar 26, 2011
Hi, I would like some more info on this trailer and pictures if you have them available. Where are you located? I appreciate any info you can provide.

Thank You,
Mary Albert
interested

Port Charlotte, FL

#3 Mar 27, 2011
lostinla wrote:
I have a 2002 8 X 16 factory built concession trailer for sale. Has double axle, commercial fryer & grill, ss warmer, heat lamp, chest freezer, 2 large propane tanks, 1 serving window and lots of extras. Asking $15,000 or best offer we receive...need to sell! Trailer located in Ruston area. Send me a private message if you are interested.
Very interested in the trailer. Please post me contact number or email I can reach u at. Thanks!

Since: Oct 07

Somewhere, Louisiana

#4 Sep 28, 2011
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interested in the trailer. Please post me contact number or email I can reach u at. Thanks!
I'm so sorry...forgot to come back here to check for replies. If you read this and are still interested please send me a private message.

Since: Oct 07

Somewhere, Louisiana

#5 Sep 28, 2011
Mary Albert wrote:
Hi, I would like some more info on this trailer and pictures if you have them available. Where are you located? I appreciate any info you can provide.
Thank You,
Mary Albert
Mary...so sorry I didn't come back to check replies on this forum. If still interested please send me a private message on this board. Thanks!
Espresso Trailer 4 Sale

West Bend, WI

#6 Feb 13, 2012
8' x 16' mobile Concession Espresso Trailer for sale.

For pics and more info:
http://www.sharkvacuums.net/Concession-Traile...
lostinla

Ruston, LA

#7 Feb 14, 2012
Kinda tacky don't you think...posting your trailer for sale on my thread!
merciless

Lewisville, TX

#8 Feb 15, 2012
lostinla wrote:
<quoted text>Mary...so sorry I didn't come back to check replies on this forum. If still interested please send me a private message on this board. Thanks!
I'm interested can you please post the pic or send me your email so I can contact
lostinla

Ruston, LA

#9 Feb 15, 2012
merciless wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm interested can you please post the pic or send me your email so I can contact
Send me a private message on here with your email address and I will send you pics and more info on the trailer. Thanks...Donna
WI Concession 4 Sale

West Bend, WI

#10 Feb 16, 2012
lostinla wrote:
Kinda tacky don't you think...posting your trailer for sale on my thread!
I didn't realize Topix was meant to be owned by anyone in particular.
This post was not intended to irritate.
Besides your trailer is in TX....mine is in Wisconsin.
Didn't really see the harm...since "your thread" is already established on the search engines.
Is your trailer still for sale?

Since: Oct 07

Somewhere, Louisiana

#11 Feb 16, 2012
WI Concession 4 Sale wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize Topix was meant to be owned by anyone in particular.
This post was not intended to irritate.
Besides your trailer is in TX....mine is in Wisconsin.
Didn't really see the harm...since "your thread" is already established on the search engines.
Is your trailer still for sale?
Yes it's still for sale in Louisiana. You need to start your own thread to sell your trailer.
Espresso Trailer 4 Sale

West Bend, WI

#12 Feb 16, 2012
Once again the address to contact for more information on the Espresso Concession Trailer ~ Located in Wisconsin is:

http://www.sharkvacuums.net/Concession-Traile...

Thank you for your time and interest!
Merciless

Humble, TX

#13 Feb 18, 2012
lostinla wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me a private message on here with your email address and I will send you pics and more info on the trailer. Thanks...Donna
I don't know how to send a private message
lostinla

Ruidoso, NM

#14 Feb 18, 2012
Merciless wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how to send a private message
See if you can click on my username...if you can then it will take you to my profile...on the left side it will have "send a message". I tried to send you a private message but it wouldn't let me click on your name. If that doesn't work then I'll have to post my email on here.
merciless

Lewisville, TX

#15 Feb 19, 2012
lostinla wrote:
<quoted text>See if you can click on my username...if you can then it will take you to my profile...on the left side it will have "send a message". I tried to send you a private message but it wouldn't let me click on your name. If that doesn't work then I'll have to post my email on here.
It want let me

Since: Oct 07

Somewhere, Louisiana

#16 Feb 20, 2012
merciless wrote:
<quoted text>
It want let me
Donnab9 at hotmail ending

Sending email addy like that cause of spammers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prime Me On Natchitoches 42 min monkey hatr 4
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hold on there 3,077
Boat seat stains 10 hr Stif rod 3
Eric dagama e silva 12 hr Nate 1
Marshall Race 12 hr deeznutz 18
Anyone been to Mexico to get prescription drugs? (Jun '08) 12 hr deeznutz 230
the cabin ! 12 hr deeznutz 1
NCHS Does anyone know what happened today? 13 hr So sad 136
•••
Natchitoches Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Natchitoches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Natchitoches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Natchitoches
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••