did marvin and robert rachal get arrested?

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of198
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
What a fake Pam

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

you from shreveport, you didn't go to school with that girl...stupid ho! quit lying on this website!
Please Stop

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

His exwife didn't know that he was a rapist before she married him. I won't be surprised if God just took everything back from his people. Trust me, it will come to this. This woman tried to tell what everybody else in this town knew. What's wrong with the world, all this trash on this website.Jesus help these people Please, especially this fake Pam, you know that you didnt go to school with that girl, you from Shreveport, I know who you are...My God and you said that you have four girls....Remember that!
Mary

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Lisa, you and family stop with this DRAMA,.. Family and friends STOP.. its over with.. THANK YOU,
Mary

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

no more no more, please please .....
Bump

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Bump to the top
Sandy

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Bump wrote:
Bump to the top
Nobody ever answered an earlier question is this the same Robert Rachal that worked for the police department a while back?
to mary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Mary wrote:
no more no more, please please .....
Your rightm..talkin on here isn't going to solve anything everyone
bulldog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

TRUTH wrote:
I UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AND TO BE HONEST YOU'RE WRONG! BUT THE WIFE HAD NO WRONG IN THIS! YOU ARE TOO BUSY TALKING AND YOU DON'T EVEN ON KNOW WHATS REALLY GOING ON (OR THE TRUE STORY RATHER.) LISA HAD SPECULATIONS THAT HER HUSBAND WAS DOING THIS NOT PROOF!! MARVIN HAS BEE ACCUSED ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS FOR THE SAME CRIME BUT NO GIRLS WOULD EVER COME FORTH AS THIS ONE DID WHEN ASKEDS! YET, THIS IS NOT TO JUDGE THE YOUNG LADIES! THEIR MINDS WERE TAMPERED WITH AND THEY WERE BEING MANIPULATED AND CONTROLLED! JUST BECAUSE THEY SLEEP WITH GROWN MEN DOES NOT MAKE THEM WHORES OR NOT PARENTED RIGHT! GET A GRIP PEOPLE ITS LIFE AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT CHILD IS FACING AT SCHOOL OR HOME! MAYBE SHE'S TEASED ALOT AND FEELS SHE CAN'T GET ANYONE! I REALLY HATE TO SEEM RUDE TO YOU BY SAYING ALL OF THIS BUT I CANT STAND TO SIT AND WATCH PEOPLE SAY STUFF AND THEY DON'T KNOW A INCH OF THIS PUZZLE.. AND AS FAR AS THE WIFE GOES, YOU ALL THAT HAS SOMETHING FALSE TO SAY NEEDS TO BACK OFF AND LEAVE LISA ALONE! UNLIKE SOME, SHE HAS DONE HER PART AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY I HAVE SAW HER FROM THE OUTSIDES TRYING TO HELP HER HUSBAND AND BRING HIM CLOSER TO GOD BUT BECAUSE HE DENIED HER ASSISTANCE AND CHOSE TO DO HIM HE HAS TO FACE THE PENALTY! LISA YOU HAVE HAVE DONE AL YOU CAN DO NOW IS IN GOD'S HAND! FORGET ABOUT THIS TOPIX CRAP, GET BACK TO YOUR LIFE AND LEAVE THIS ALL BEHIND YOU!
you are full of crap you are maken excusses,he is wright they all broke the law.
SOME ONE ON THE INSIDE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Seen it for myself wrote:
The lord don't like ugly. I've seen Robert take lil under age girls in his house with him when his wife was at work. Then he wants to act like he's this big nice citizen. And, like he is more than everybody else. But u do dirt and it will catch up with u. Abusing these lil girls. Him and his brother should be ashamed of themselves.
I have seen crackheads at your house. Should I ACCOUSE you of being an addict??
SOME ONE ON THE INSIDE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Mary wrote:
Lisa, you and family stop with this DRAMA,.. Family and friends STOP.. its over with.. THANK YOU,
This never would have started if she would have accepted the divorce and my father did't want to be with a woman that spreads rumors. She should have stayed in Texas, live her life and mind her own business.
SOME ONE ON THE INSIDE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodnight dummy cause with u just said made him look guilty
HEY RETARD no I didn't go back to school and get familiar with reading comprehension.
SOME ONE ON THE INSIDE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Family of Rachal wrote:
Lisa,Thank you im glad somebody came forward .. I know Marvin and Robert child abuse. Its been going on for well know,I wish that more parents was brave and ex wife ( tell there stroy ) and ex girlfriends, Some start from babysitting and other start friends from family, from his children friends. Lisa god will bless you and keep you safe.
Thank you,
You not a Rachal and if so you're not kin to us shut up and get a new name bitch cause it ain't Rachal. And if you truly are family when i catch you i'm going to beat you and be man enough to say to my face KINFOLK!!!!
Big Unk

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

do dey still be lock up in jail? i here dey be seen wit worm brimsley.
sandy

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody ever answered an earlier question is this the same Robert Rachal that worked for the police department a while back?
Why doesn't anyone answer this question?
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't anyone answer this question?
Yes,its the same person.
woa now

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>you are full of crap you are maken excusses,he is wright they all broke the law.
thank you bulldog. some one that has some intelligence
what these under age girls are doing such as sex for money or gifts is call prostitution and they need to be cleaned up off of the streets also.and the grown women also. the ones that work at conagra alliance and walmart etc. go to the clubs or just walk around your work place and ask some of the guys they will tell you that yeah they pay women to do what ever and these women are married and they have kids and little girls. and guess what the little girls are following mommy.like mother like daughter. but still and all the cops need to arrest these girls on prostitution charges also. its two sides to the story and you cant say that the man is the only one wrong because he is not the only one that commited a crime. people really need to stop looking at these little girls as victims and look at them like criminals.and their parents too.that is why we have a juvenile court system and thats why some charges charge some juveniles as an adult in some cases because they are old enough to know better. people acting like these fast ass girls in Natchitoches are so innocent. walkin around town with top out and bottom out and car hoppin. that is full blown prostitution. and where is the parents. home not caring. if they did they would not send these girls out on the streets looking like hookers but too many people around here are too stupid to see or dont care to see the truth and wont except the truth. they wont be honest on here or if you ask them but let a case like this come up and here they come saying this and saying that.but non of them said that little girl should be ashamed of her self for saling her self for money aka prostitution. or say thats such and such child on the square dressed like that let me call and see why they let her out of the house like that and will they come get her off these streets. or how did she get in the club thats my niece or lil cousin. i can go on and on. but really natch town needs to get a grip on reality and get off the drink and drugs. speaking of drugs they trade for that too. ask the little boys around here they will tell you. its at the schools and work place. this situation is bigger than marvin and his brother.and people need to own up to this fact. but like always they wont step up to do anything. the little girls that prostitute and the guys that buy and the women that buy and sale will all be at mc farlands tonight majoes walmart and turners and on the square and bailihights and straight country. and their parents will be at home not giving a damn and letting their kids do what ever they want to til someone makes them mad. drive around tonight and watch and you can see for yourself. you will see these teenage girls commiting crimes and getting high. dont listen to me though parents and friends get off your lazy asses and go see what the hell your kids are up to....
woa now

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

p.s. parents if your child is doing these type of things against your will please take them down to your local law enforcement office and have them arrested and charged on prostitution charges if you are a truthful parent and really care about the kids please do this so they will also know and learn that crime does not pay and you are not suppose to sell your body for anything. thanks and have a great night and my God be the truth in your life
xxxxxxxxxx

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
i see what type of woman you are... i guess u just as sick as ur daddy. And i know who u are. i could spread ur business but u know what not even worth it because ANYBODY who take RAPE SLIGHTLY DEFINTELY WILL BE PUNISHED IN WAYS U CANT EVEN IMAGINE NOR WILL UNDERSTAND SWEETY. all my aunt ever tried to do was to help u and ur sis and all the other 30 kids,,, lord knows. but hey guess we will see what happens. and my Aunt is my business..
who ever you thinking of Wrong person just wanted to show yall how your aunt works thatís why I donít deal with her anymore. i've known Lisa Jackson long before she even met marvin she has always been like that. In a manís point of view, we are all grown here and to be reading all this gossip is such a childs game. Everyone wants to point fingers at the other but in the end none of you are completely in the right. In this situation all ends are in the wrong. Marvin for doing what he did, Lisa for waiting so long until he took his car back to bring this out. She knew all this time what he was and continue to live and stay married to him, even after he supposedly try to mess with her daughter. For the little girl I'm sorry but you are old enough to know right from wrong too. If he raped her thatís a whole different ball but if she is willing and accepting gifts and money etc. then yes that is a form of prostitution whatever age you are it does not matter. she could of said no and rejected the gifts and money No sin is greater than the other in godís eyes.
TRUTH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>you are full of crap you are maken excusses,he is wright they all broke the law.
OKAY SIR! I'M SO GLAD YOU'VE DECIDED TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF! BEFORE YOU COME ON A WEBSITE THAT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND BEGIN TO TRY AND POINT OTHERS' WRONG DOING, I WOULD RECCOMMEND THAT YOU GET YOUR GRAMMAR CORRECT ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE COMING AT ME! ALSO, I'M NOT MAKING EXCUSES FOR NEITHER SIDE, BUT I AM BLUNTLY SPEAKING THE TRUTH!! SOMETHING YOU NEED TO DO... I DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING IN THAT LITTLE BRAIN OF YOURS WHEN YOU DECIDED TO TRY AND CORRECT ME BECAUSE AS YOU CAN SEE, YOU HAVE JUST BEEN CORRECTED! GET A LIFE IDIOT!
jesus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Didnt somebody say stop earlier on this post..yall are sinful people..get a life...put God first in your life and stop worrying about stuff that you dont have any control over.. God will judge..he will be in the court room...enough said..Jesus..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of198
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Natchitoches Forum right now

Search the Natchitoches Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 min Living Wage 2,612
who lives in the double wide behind pentecost c... 20 min Poppa T 3
i hate black people (May '13) 22 min Voice of Reason 305
Car title notary thats open on Sunday!? (May '12) 23 min Artemis 15
Girls for hire 36 min Freddie 5
Deride Christopher Nelson 50 min Jaci 65
House on Old River Road (Jul '12) 1 hr Sickened 21
Repeal 2nd Amendment 1 hr GetInformed Now 220
•••
•••
•••
•••

Natchitoches Jobs