Deal With It

Baton Rouge, LA

#46 Jul 24, 2012
Obamas Resume wrote:
<quoted text>
But there are no "Lemon Laws" when it comes to the presidency.
But there plenty of "sour grapes."
Obamas Resume

Natchitoches, LA

#47 Jul 24, 2012
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>
But there plenty of "sour grapes."
No sour grapes here. I voted my according to beliefs, my consience is clear. But you seem to be supporting him. If so,, pleeease give a foundation for your support by posting his resume or qualifications to be elected president..

If you can't, please don't respond. I am looking for someone who can provide me with that information.
Obamas Resume

Natchitoches, LA

#48 Jul 24, 2012
Nothing but crickets so far,,,, maybe I'll check back tomorrow...
Deal With It

Baton Rouge, LA

#49 Jul 24, 2012
Obamas Resume wrote:
<quoted text>
No sour grapes here. I voted my according to beliefs, my consience is clear. But you seem to be supporting him. If so,, pleeease give a foundation for your support by posting his resume or qualifications to be elected president..
If you can't, please don't respond. I am looking for someone who can provide me with that information.
If you truly hire people as you say you know that if you hire someone for a 4 year contract at the end of the 4 year contract you look what they accomplished in the past 4 years not revisit their previous experience to decide to rehire or not.

While it is true that McCain had more experience (being as old as dirt) than Obama in 2008 it is also true that sometimes experience does not translate into the most qualified applicant. Especially if that experience is the tried and true failed policies which both McCain and Romney support.
Obamas Resume

Natchitoches, LA

#50 Jul 24, 2012
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly hire people as you say you know that if you hire someone for a 4 year contract at the end of the 4 year contract you look what they accomplished in the past 4 years not revisit their previous experience to decide to rehire or not.
While it is true that McCain had more experience (being as old as dirt) than Obama in 2008 it is also true that sometimes experience does not translate into the most qualified applicant. Especially if that experience is the tried and true failed policies which both McCain and Romney support.
Thank you for your honest opinion!!
DooDad

Natchitoches, LA

#51 Jul 25, 2012
Why is it white people are called out for not liking Obama when it seems as though blacks are the real racists for only liking obama cause he is black?
Look at all the problems still going on under Obozo.
1.Unemployment still HIGH
2.Food stamps DOUBLED in numbers
3.National Debt. All time High- Obozo spent more in just over 3 years than Bush in 8 - his bailouts showed no improvement
4. Borders shutting down/unsafe- allowing more drugs, ammunition, terrorist to enter
5. Making larger gov't
6. Supports Partial birth abortion which is as gruesome as they come.
7.Healthcare- do you really want the same government that runs the DMV To run your health insurance program?
8. His link to Bill Ayers, ACORN, his Marxist views along with his sketchy background including his parents.
9. His inexperience still shows since he has never been in business or really did anything and not even as Senator did he accomplish much.
10. He is constantly caught in lies and plays the blame game especially against Republicans and Bush but it is Democrats who are just as much to blame.
11. The most recent is he was upset during his 1st election campaign for negative campaigns against him yet look what he is doing to Romey- hypocrit
12. The dumbass actually said "If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen." don't even want to know how I feel about that.
13. He doesn't even acknowledge the flag during national anthem as The Commander in Chief.
14. Many more I could put.

So it's not about him being black it is about how bad of a job and out of touch he is. So quit with the racist white card and ask for facts and opinions like I gave instead of being an idiot.
They Brought It

United States

#52 Jul 25, 2012
DooDad wrote:
Why is it white people are called out for not liking Obama when it seems as though blacks are the real racists for only liking obama cause he is black?
Look at all the problems still going on under Obozo.
1.Unemployment still HIGH
2.Food stamps DOUBLED in numbers
3.National Debt. All time High- Obozo spent more in just over 3 years than Bush in 8 - his bailouts showed no improvement
4. Borders shutting down/unsafe- allowing more drugs, ammunition, terrorist to enter
5. Making larger gov't
6. Supports Partial birth abortion which is as gruesome as they come.
7.Healthcare- do you really want the same government that runs the DMV To run your health insurance program?
8. His link to Bill Ayers, ACORN, his Marxist views along with his sketchy background including his parents.
9. His inexperience still shows since he has never been in business or really did anything and not even as Senator did he accomplish much.
10. He is constantly caught in lies and plays the blame game especially against Republicans and Bush but it is Democrats who are just as much to blame.
11. The most recent is he was upset during his 1st election campaign for negative campaigns against him yet look what he is doing to Romey- hypocrit
12. The dumbass actually said "If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen." don't even want to know how I feel about that.
13. He doesn't even acknowledge the flag during national anthem as The Commander in Chief.
14. Many more I could put.
So it's not about him being black it is about how bad of a job and out of touch he is. So quit with the racist white card and ask for facts and opinions like I gave instead of being an idiot.
Hallelujah! Best I've ever read. Yes indeed, yes indeed.
Skoolin U

Natchitoches, LA

#53 Jul 25, 2012
They Brought It wrote:
<quoted text>Hallelujah! Best I've ever read. Yes indeed, yes indeed.
1. 40 straight months of economic GROWTH.
2. Ended the Iraq war.
3. Created the new post 9/11 GI Bill, which has so far benefited over 800,000 veterans.
4. Has ordered the killing of Bin Laden, along with more other Al Qaeda leadership, and numerous other terrorists.
5. Played a key role in the liberation of Libya and elimination of khadaffi without a single American casualty.
6. Ensured that Americans can no longer be denied health insurance due to preexisting conditions.
7. Taxes at LOWEST rate SINCE 1958.
8. Has, in fact, NOT made larger govt. It is now smaller.
9. Turned around the United States auto industry.
10. Has done more to protect the American consumer from predatory credit practices and corporate greed since FDR.(Who was also labeled a "communist and Marxist," by the way.)
11. Signed into law measures that allow citizens to carry guns in national parks and on trains. EXPANDING our Second Amendment rights.
12. Has, in fact, NOT proposed or signed ANY legislation regarding ANY kind of abortion.
13. Has returned the U.S. to being respected and sane again in other parts of the world. Foreign relations are important.
14. Has done more for veterans than any president in recent history.
15. Has laughed in the face of crazy "birthers" and showed his birth certificate. I wouldn't have even acknowledged such nonsense.
16. More illegal aliens have been deported under Obama than Bush.
17. I could also go on and on. And... All of the items on this list are FACTS, while the crazy right wing list above is filled with opinions and misguided ignorant ramblings.
Want more????
Wake up and pay attention people.
Buzz

Euless, TX

#54 Jul 25, 2012
Lux wrote:
For real, is it just cause they're jealous cause he's smarter and better educated than they are?
huh
Jones boy wonder

United States

#55 Jul 25, 2012
Skoolin U wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Ended the Iraq war.
3. Created the new post 9/11 GI Bill, which has so far benefited over 800,000 veterans.
4. Has ordered the killing of Bin Laden, along with more other Al Qaeda leadership, and numerous other terrorists.
5. Played a key role in the liberation of Libya and elimination of khadaffi without a single American casualty.
6. Ensured that Americans can no longer be denied health insurance due to preexisting conditions.
10. Has done more to protect the American consumer from predatory credit practices and corporate greed since FDR.(Who was also labeled a "communist and Marxist," by the way.)
11. Signed into law measures that allow citizens to carry guns in national parks and on trains. EXPANDING our Second Amendment rights.
12. Has, in fact, NOT proposed or signed ANY legislation regarding ANY kind of abortion.
13. Has returned the U.S. to being respected and sane again in other parts of the world. Foreign relations are important.
15. Has laughed in the face of crazy "birthers" and showed his birth certificate. I wouldn't have even acknowledged such nonsense.
17. I could also go on and on. And... All of the items on this list are FACTS, while the crazy right wing list above is filled with opinions and misguided ignorant ramblings.
Want more????
so, are you all better off than you were four years ago?
Yeah

United States

#56 Jul 25, 2012
Skoolin U wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Ended the Iraq war.
Want more????
So what you are saying is that he really put our country in further debt? His wife cursed our flag, at a very moment they should've been respecting it. He just goes on like he is used to hearing the disrespect by answering to her. I respect the fact he is the president of the country where I live and was born and raised; however I have a few choice words about him when he has been put out of office, and the first ones will be f*** him!!!!
Yeah

United States

#57 Jul 25, 2012
Jones boy wonder wrote:
<quoted texted>
so, are you all better off than you were four years ago?
For now. But they'll be suffering when they have to do their part in the aftermath.
DooDad

Natchitoches, LA

#58 Jul 25, 2012
Skoolin U wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Ended the Iraq war.
Want more????
Take your blinders off.

A)Economic growth has gone up but is the by far too slow under Obama. That's why we are still in the shape we are in. He even promised in his first campaign that he could fix it and even cut the national debt in half or would not run again as President where as he actually failed big time on that one

B)And of course you put LOWER TAXES under Obama which shows your ignorance. We have a national debt like never before and Obama is spending money like never before. He is more worried about taxing people making over $250,000 than trying to find common ground and getting everyone who can pay taxes to do so. 49% of people don't pay taxes doesn't that seem odd?. So THINK about all that... We are spending more money than we are taking in. Is that business sense? Absolutely not, why would you spend more than you're bringing in?

C) No abortion? Why don't you look at the healthcare bill... And guess what we are getting taxed from that bill. So hard working people can front the bill once again.

D)Ending Iraq war? Most of military will tell you it's not safe to leave yet. Why go through this long war and leave when it all will come undone? The same day Obozo praises himself for ending war, it was the bloodiest day in Iraq when terrorists killed 100 an wounded 200. Al Qaeda top leader even sent out a rough audio message.
(ending the war is just political gain since its ironic he is ending it during the election year when he promised sooner)

I'm not saying Obama has failed at everything but he is ruining this country. I also think if a white guy was President with this same stats and did everything the same as Obama people would have a change of opinion especially black people.
Obamas Resume

Natchitoches, LA

#59 Jul 25, 2012
Skoolin U wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Ended the Iraq war.
Want more????
Just one question,,"if" we are doing so well,,
Why is the US mint still printing money on a daily basis????
Obamas Resume

Natchitoches, LA

#60 Jul 25, 2012
Skoolin U wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Ended the Iraq war.
Want more????
Oh,, just another note,, most of the so-called accoplishemnts that your are attributing to Obama were done on barrowed money,, That will have to be paided back with intrest..
Oh yeah,, Our bond rating has been down-graded in the process.
Doodad

Natchitoches, LA

#61 Jul 26, 2012
This thread seems like a common. People are called racist for not supporting Obama then you throw some reasons and facts out there and shut down the racist card and nothing else to say.
Arrea

Lynn, MA

#62 Jul 26, 2012
I don't hate Obama and I'm white. I will say he's not the best president but I certainly don't think he is the worst.
lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#63 Jul 27, 2012
If you still support Obammy, you are not supporting yourself or your family through a job in the private sector.

It doesn't have anything to do with his skin color, it's because he's a socialsit and wants everyone to be government slaves.
Obamas Resume

Natchitoches, LA

#64 Jul 27, 2012
Doodad wrote:
This thread seems like a common. People are called racist for not supporting Obama then you throw some reasons and facts out there and shut down the racist card and nothing else to say.
You are right!!
The facts always seem to get in the way of their talking points.

And ,,, No one has yet posted Obamas Resume prior to being elected president!!

Where are all the "YES WE CANNERS"??

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#65 Jul 27, 2012
Obamas Resume wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right!!
The facts always seem to get in the way of their talking points.
And ,,, No one has yet posted Obamas Resume prior to being elected president!!
Where are all the "YES WE CANNERS"??
Sitting around saying 'when will we do it'. Or Can we do it? Yes, we can destroy America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selling Cupcakes on Facebook 1 hr pip 11
Christina Boyd (Jul '13) 1 hr Ijs 22
Bianca Smith 2 hr Ijs 54
Looking for a good used Double Wide for sale (Feb '08) 4 hr Snowey Bleach 28
Cheating Black Men In Nat Town 8 hr Brady 4
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 8 hr Mick 3,483
Who do you pick for judge 9 hr No Way Jose 38

Natchitoches Jobs

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE