Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2014
Nvr take things 4 granted

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 18, 2012
 
Has anyone heard anything about his death?
anonymous

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 28, 2012
 
suicide
Funny

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

If my husband died, I would be devastated! Stephen's wife is acting like nothing happened and spending money like crazy! She has stated before that she would rather be alone than married... guess she finally got her wish!
Nice

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 13, 2012
 
Funny how you are so quick to point fingers but do you know the hell Stephen put her through before he killed himself? The week before the incident she had to call the police as he threatened to kill her and the kids - I'm sure you could call the Nashville police department and read the police report...it was not the first time it happened as she had to leave to go to her fathers house a month earlier in fear he would hurt her. Not to mention how possessive he was - she couldn't do anything without him coming unglued. You say she is spending money like anything...she had nothing and is now just trying to pick her life up for herself and the children due to being witness to such an unwanted cowardly act!! Just because she chooses to build a better life for her children and not fiddle her money away on drugs as I believe you would does not make her insensitive, it makes her a mother trying to make the best of a horrible situation. She has been left to deal with the mess and Stephen got the easy way out. Are you there at night when she has to hold her children and tell them why he did what he did...are you there when she wakes up in the middle of the night screaming from nightmares...are you there every week when she has to see a therapist in order to make sense of what happened? I am assuming the answer is no but amazing how you are sure quick to judge when you know nothing about the situation. Typical...typical!
Bocephus

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 27, 2012
 
Nice wrote:
Funny how you are so quick to point fingers but do you know the hell Stephen put her through before he killed himself? The week before the incident she had to call the police as he threatened to kill her and the kids - I'm sure you could call the Nashville police department and read the police report...it was not the first time it happened as she had to leave to go to her fathers house a month earlier in fear he would hurt her. Not to mention how possessive he was - she couldn't do anything without him coming unglued. You say she is spending money like anything...she had nothing and is now just trying to pick her life up for herself and the children due to being witness to such an unwanted cowardly act!! Just because she chooses to build a better life for her children and not fiddle her money away on drugs as I believe you would does not make her insensitive, it makes her a mother trying to make the best of a horrible situation. She has been left to deal with the mess and Stephen got the easy way out. Are you there at night when she has to hold her children and tell them why he did what he did...are you there when she wakes up in the middle of the night screaming from nightmares...are you there every week when she has to see a therapist in order to make sense of what happened? I am assuming the answer is no but amazing how you are sure quick to judge when you know nothing about the situation. Typical...typical!
is yous a utah mormon wiff sister wifes hows many ladys do you husbend do at ones and are yous ladys aloweds ta tuch each other
Nice

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 29, 2012
 
Bocephus wrote:
<quoted text>
is yous a utah mormon wiff sister wifes hows many ladys do you husbend do at ones and are yous ladys aloweds ta tuch each other
Bahahaha - that's a good one! So original too - im sure it took all of your "southern brains" to come up with that one. Do you know how to converse in english or even complete a sentence or can I (and the rest of everyone reading this) just assume that you come from typical southern ignorance. As stated before, typical...typical.
No Mystery

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 29, 2012
 
"is yous a utah mormon wiff sister wifes hows many ladys do you husbend do at ones and are yous ladys aloweds ta tuch each other" @Bocephus
Wow... as a person with friends that live in Utah I cannot believe that your argument lies within something you have gained a misconception about while watching TV. You should know that anything portrayed on television has to invoke some interest or else you wouldn't be watching! Meaning you have quite a skewed view of something you obviously know nothing about. Yet your English skills clearly shed a light into your educational achievements.
That being said... Stephen was a depressed kid, and was naive enough to try and fight that depression with alcohol, which is a depressant. Depression + Depressant = bad things.
As for you @Funny... I suspect that you're the woman from Stephens unit that allegedly had an affair with him while in Iraq. I may be wrong though, you may just be another ignorant person that bases their theories on the actions of a 20 year old kid who just witnessed her husband shoot himself. Last time I checked isn't experiencing something like that the same way that soldiers get PTSD in war zones?
I know the family... let the wife deal with things her way, I'm sure you have no idea what happened in that house prior to Stephen committing suicide.
aewilliams1977

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Its sad that this family is dealing with this. Totally off that topic I wanted to let you know that being Southern doesn't make you ignorant, being ignorant makes you ignorant. I don't defend the twit above I just think its pretty small minded to think southern equals ignorant. Im southern born and raised and I'm insulted that anyone comes to the conclusion that a southern person is ignorant, isn't that just as ignorant as someone saying the comment about utah mormans?
Sassy McSasser

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 16, 2012
 
Home girl is shaking up with another man and his kid. They are complete trash leaving garbage, toys, tools, strollers an everything else out in their yard in the street and where ever else it falls. They let their dogs run around to crap in everyone else's yard and she let's her 3 year old roam the neighborhood while her and her new man are in the house. Since you know her so well why don't you tell her to get her crap together and start acting like a considerant adult who actually cares about her child.
No Mystery wrote:
"is yous a utah mormon wiff sister wifes hows many ladys do you husbend do at ones and are yous ladys aloweds ta tuch each other" @Bocephus
Wow... as a person with friends that live in Utah I cannot believe that your argument lies within something you have gained a misconception about while watching TV. You should know that anything portrayed on television has to invoke some interest or else you wouldn't be watching! Meaning you have quite a skewed view of something you obviously know nothing about. Yet your English skills clearly shed a light into your educational achievements.
That being said... Stephen was a depressed kid, and was naive enough to try and fight that depression with alcohol, which is a depressant. Depression + Depressant = bad things.
As for you @Funny... I suspect that you're the woman from Stephens unit that allegedly had an affair with him while in Iraq. I may be wrong though, you may just be another ignorant person that bases their theories on the actions of a 20 year old kid who just witnessed her husband shoot himself. Last time I checked isn't experiencing something like that the same way that soldiers get PTSD in war zones?
I know the family... let the wife deal with things her way, I'm sure you have no idea what happened in that house prior to Stephen committing suicide.
Nice

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 20, 2012
 
Sassy McSasser wrote:
Home girl is shaking up with another man and his kid. They are complete trash leaving garbage, toys, tools, strollers an everything else out in their yard in the street and where ever else it falls. They let their dogs run around to crap in everyone else's yard and she let's her 3 year old roam the neighborhood while her and her new man are in the house. Since you know her so well why don't you tell her to get her crap together and start acting like a considerant adult who actually cares about her child.
<quoted text>
I did...I tired to get her to come back to live with her parents however it was the trash like you that convinced her to stay. Such a good friend you are - she stops giving you money, feeding your addictions and what not and you turn on her. Instead of judging her maybe you should have helped her a bit more - oh I forgot...your family feeds off of drama!!
Sassy McSasser

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You have the wrong person. I have to live in the same neighborhood as her. I have to pick up all the trash that blows into my yard from her yard, my child and I are afraid to go outside because she has dogs that get loose and act like they are going to attack us. I would love for her to move back to where ever she came from, for her to get her life together, and for all of this to be in the past. But it's not, as it is right now I have to walk to my car with a baseball bat just in case one of her dogs is out. I would love to be able to go for a walk with my child and not be afraid! Or for us to grill out in our back yard!
crazy

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 17, 2014
 
i think she did it to be honest crazy bitch!
Stupid hoe

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 5, 2014
 
She killed him for money she never has been a good mother and she got her kids taken away more then once ! She drinks all the time not to mention she just had a nother kid smh bit** if you can't take care of the two you have don't have another! They should be taken away from you again stupid bit**!
Stupid hoe

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 5, 2014
 
crazy wrote:
i think she did it to be honest crazy bitch!
hell yea she did it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 46 min Chopper Read 52,216
Debate: Gay Marriage - Nashville, GA (Jul '10) Wed Christie Uhm 47
Cashier Shell station Aug 16 Danny Noonan 2
clinic Aug 15 Veronica 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Adel, GA (Jul '11) Aug 13 nigbo 4
Lester Ross charged w/murder 12/12 (Jun '13) Jul 23 polk county 11
Ray City Fire Chief? (Jul '11) Jul '14 Ray City will nev... 21

Search the Nashville Forum:
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••