Newport Woman Arrested for Steak Knife Assault

Jun 1, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

Carol L. Medina, 47, of 195 Admiral Kalbfus Rd., Newport, was arrested around 5:45 p.m. on Thursday, May 31, for a felony assault with a dangerous weapon charge.

Full Story
Shaniece

Newport, RI

#1 Jun 4, 2012
OMG....I know this animal, she's always in some type of trouble.....one of those real trashy types. Who marries someone in prison?? Well that should give you some insight into what type of ghetto trash she is! Makes us all look bad....smdh!
Twizz

Newport, RI

#2 Jun 4, 2012
You from newport shaneice? Me and my people kno her too, she reeeal nasty lookin lmfao!!!!! Bald as a peacock and ugly as shit. She sit in front of her apt building all day drinking, smoking and gossipin about people. Police always arrestin her big nutty ass. I'm glad someone put dis fugly bald wilda beast on notice. Dis thing musta been real scary if she had to get knives. Thats why retards and fags run in her family. They have incest blood runnin in they bloodline.
Mila

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 16, 2012
LoL yeah our family knows that thing too! We do what most people do around here, we stay the hell away from her and her family, they are trouble!!! What adult acts this way, something ain't right in the head with this one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Narragansett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you support Bobby Oliveira? Dec 21 ConcernedCitizen 0
'An Inconvenient Truth' comes to Block Island (Jul '06) Dec 7 SpaceBlues 9
U.S. to press India on trade row during Modi's ... Oct '14 Humhainna 3
Car connected to threat against Obama located i... Aug '14 Monty Anaconda 3
US Navy Pulls Protesting Nurse From Guantanamo Aug '14 John Grimbaldson 3
Today in Rock: July 14 Jul '14 Will Dockery 1
Bobby Oliviera (Jun '14) Jul '14 Beware of this ad... 7
Narragansett Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web