created by: Kurshan HOAX | Mar 9, 2012

Vallejo, CA

72 votes

Kurshan Recall HOAX How Many lies

Click on an option to vote

  • Too many to count
  • Didnt even get his facts straight
  • Enjoys making things up
  • Thinks lying is funny
Comments
1 - 20 of 48 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kurshan HOAX

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

13

13

13

Heres what Sam would really need to do for a recall

The number of proponents required to sign the Notice of Intention is ten (10)

A copy of the Notice of Intention must be served on the office holder sought to be recalled

The original Notice of Intention must be filed with the Office of the County Elections Official within seven (7) days of the incumbent having been served

A separate Notice of Intention shall be filed for each incumbent sought to be recalled.

Proponents are also required to publish, at their expense, the Notice of Intention at least once in a newspaper of general circulation serving the jurisdiction of the incumbent whose recall is being sought. Proof of publication is required at the time blank copies of the petition are filed.

Before proceeding with circulation of any recall petition, proponents are required to submit their petition’s design and format to the Office of the County Elections Official for its review and approval as to whether the petition conforms to the requirements of the Elections Code (§11042).
Proponents may not begin collecting signatures until the form and wording of the recall petition have been approved by the Elections Office as meeting the requirements of the Elections Code (§11042(d)).
amuse me

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

9

thank you, kurshan hoax. i wonder how sammy will attempt to spin these facts. he will try because the truth is irrelevant to sammy. it's all about his delusions and obsession.
You Forgot One Thing

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

9

8

8

Sam is not behind the recall. Plenty of fed up Vallejoans are.
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

There is no recall attenpt although, in this town, anything is believable at first blush. Up is down, right is wrong and the ordinances collect dust on the CM shelves.

Kurshan is like a particularly bad strain of the flu. You can inoculate but no guarantees against having this clown running around, being a pain in the ass for no good reason, other than to satisfy his own ego and deluded notion of civic society.

Every town has its clown. Ours is one that has never discovered how to make people laugh. Just because you're paranoid, Mr Kurshan,doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Im watching Sam

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Then where are all of the signatures? Where is this petition at? Sam, you are nothing more then a moron.
You Forgot One Thing wrote:
Sam is not behind the recall. Plenty of fed up Vallejoans are.
look who is talking

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Im watching Sam wrote:
Then where are all of the signatures? Where is this petition at? Sam, you are nothing more then a moron.
<quoted text>
his game is jerking your chain, don't you get it either?
I agree

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

6

4

4

Sam doesnt care about the truth or whether he slanders people. All he cares about is getting attention and upsetting others.

Sam must of had a screwed up childhood because he is unable to have stable relationships . He goes out of his way to hurt those who try to help him.
now youre doing it

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

I agree wrote:
Sam doesnt care about the truth or whether he slanders people. All he cares about is getting attention and upsetting others.
Sam must of had a screwed up childhood because he is unable to have stable relationships . He goes out of his way to hurt those who try to help him.
how many times do you have to post this?
First time

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

2

2

Idiot
This is the first time I posted this. Does it make little Sammie anxious and cry.
you did it again

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

First time wrote:
Idiot
This is the first time I posted this. Does it make little Sammie anxious and cry.
i am not sam, but you have no self control here. he is nothing, and so am i. why even bother with us morons?
Simply Put

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Can't we all agree to at least not answer Spammy's posts on his imaginary recall anymore. We all know it is not happening, we don't have to continue to play his fuk'd up psycho drama games by refuting it, however...

as far as the rest of his BS posts, then hell yeah continue to slam the little nut ball until he spins another fairy tale.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation and if you choose not to, well you are just going to be as moronic, maybe not as crazy, as Spammy.

There is NO recall. Are ya reading this Wangster?
now listen carefully

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

7

6

5

Simply Put wrote:
Can't we all agree to at least not answer Spammy's posts on his imaginary recall anymore. We all know it is not happening, we don't have to continue to play his fuk'd up psycho drama games by refuting it, however...
as far as the rest of his BS posts, then hell yeah continue to slam the little nut ball until he spins another fairy tale.
Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation and if you choose not to, well you are just going to be as moronic, maybe not as crazy, as Spammy.
There is NO recall. Are ya reading this Wangster?
see, that's the pattern he has set with you. he expects this very reaction. he is either exceedingly crazy or exceedingly cunning. when you can't ignore him altogether, he wins again.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

15

14

14

I don't have to hope for or expect any reaction from you VIB saps and losers, because you all react the same way every time.

1- you take the bait.
2- you gobble it up until it consumes you to the point of suffocation.
3- you turn around and say ignore Sam from now on.

The only problem is you can't ignore me because you don't have the intelligence or the will, so you insult me and try to discredit me any way you can in a futile attempt to invalidate me with your ego driven insanity, all the while claiming how you have prevailed in the attack every single time when in reality I have pushed your button successfully every single time without exception.

This is psychological warfare and I am an expert at it, while your reactions have consistently proved that you suck at it.
You don't know what to believe, you say you don't believe me, but you check out every single statement I make just to make sure.

The recall may not have been filed yet but it will be. Your thinking even for a split second that it was and your having to verify it through the County Registrar proves that I own your minds.

You think you are smart, cunning and devious. I thrive as a result of those attributes. I am a dirtier player than you are and I have some of you to thank for instilling these skills in me.

The main difference is I am unaffected by your remarks other than to respond as a source of amusement and torment of you.

In the end I will prevail because what I represent benefits everyone while what you represent only benefits your selfish vengeance based motives.

Ignore me? I wish you would. You simply can not!
Anonymous

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Sam,
You're too stupid to know that you've lost any credibility. This isn't psychological warfare, only psychological instability from a person with several neurosis who believes his own self aggrandising claims.

You're the only one who sees you as you do. Everyone else sees you as intellecually dishonest and as a mental midget.

But keep on. It will ensure that you are always seen as the ineffectual loser you are.

Loser, double loser.

You are the one who can't ignore your own inner voice. You're compelled to act out and can't control yourself, which is the sign of a narcissist and a borderline personality.
VIBitchs Report Card

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

7

6

6

1- you take the bait. GRADE - A

2- you gobble it up until it consumes you to the point of suffocation. GRADE - A

3- you turn around and say ignore Sam from now on.
GRADE - F

Better luck next time at least you know your weak areas now.

With hard work and determination you can do it.

I'm counting on you.

You have the potential, you just have to apply yourself and use it.

LOL
Simply Put

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Typical narcissist answer. The only expertise you have in psychology is that you are a life-time member in the sociopath club.

Ignore you? Not so much Spam. I enjoy knocking you on your ass.

You don't own Topix. This is our house of which you are an uninvited guest, you know like the flu. Every thinking person on here thinks you are a lying jackass POS and we love to expound your virtue-less being every chance we get. We want too fat boy.

You like wrestling? Think of us as the world champion tag team and you...

the one who gets paid to take the fall every time.
Burky 2013

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 10, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

"In the end I will prevail because what I represent benefits everyone while what you represent only benefits your selfish vengeance based motives."-Sam Kurshan.
I would add "self-serving interests" along with vengeance.
I could not have said it better!
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 10, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Samuel Kurshan wrote:
I don't have to hope for or expect any reaction from you VIB saps and losers, because you all react the same way every time.
1- you take the bait.
2- you gobble it up until it consumes you to the point of suffocation.
3- you turn around and say ignore Sam from now on.
The only problem is you can't ignore me because you don't have the intelligence or the will, so you insult me and try to discredit me any way you can in a futile attempt to invalidate me with your ego driven insanity, all the while claiming how you have prevailed in the attack every single time when in reality I have pushed your button successfully every single time without exception.
This is psychological warfare and I am an expert at it, while your reactions have consistently proved that you suck at it.
You don't know what to believe, you say you don't believe me, but you check out every single statement I make just to make sure.
The recall may not have been filed yet but it will be. Your thinking even for a split second that it was and your having to verify it through the County Registrar proves that I own your minds.
You think you are smart, cunning and devious. I thrive as a result of those attributes. I am a dirtier player than you are and I have some of you to thank for instilling these skills in me.
The main difference is I am unaffected by your remarks other than to respond as a source of amusement and torment of you.
In the end I will prevail because what I represent benefits everyone while what you represent only benefits your selfish vengeance based motives.
Ignore me? I wish you would. You simply can not!
Aren't you the clever little man. Failed politician turned into a local forum troll. How cute.
Burky 2013

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 10, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Salty Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the clever little man. Failed politician turned into a local forum troll. How cute.
Helllo? And how would you describe your role, other than some Canadian idiot that left socialized medicine and a healthy economy to come the this miserable pit and bawl about noise and a marina that is too small for your imaginary schooner.
RUB This PSU

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Burky 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Helllo? And how would you describe your role, other than some Canadian idiot that left socialized medicine and a healthy economy to come the this miserable pit and bawl about noise and a marina that is too small for your imaginary schooner.
Typical PSU Turd Enragement. Insult the citizens of Vallejo and try to rape them for every dime you can.

Enough voters are sick of your tactics and will not let it continue. I hope you dont get panic attacks over the changes/reforms that will forced on you. Enjoy your arrogance while you can.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Napa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Napa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Napa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Napa
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••