2 men hurt in East Texas biomass plant accident

Jan 31, 2012 Full story: KEYC Television, Mankato, MN

SACUL, Texas - Emergency personnel say two workers have been critically hurt in an apparent electrical explosion and fire at a biomass power plant in East Texas.

Full Story
worker

Rusk, TX

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Isn't it disturbing that medical personel and dispatchers have the audacity to show up,possibly just for a story,under pretence of helping,and no more time has passed than the fire trucks leaving,and the story is in the news! I mean really?!did the morons who spread the story think about all the families of us workers who might not have gotten a call from us to tell them we were ok.my wife and friends were freaking out when I got home wondering if I was ok. I had to wonder if the families of the two men involved had been told yet? It's really sick what people will do to say " look at me!! I've got info" and without consideration for "everyone" on sight and the peice of mind for their families as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nacogdoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Fathers' Rights Dec 10 Equality 1
does any one know james michael gardiner Dec 2 Question Mark 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Looking for Rebecca? Nov 28 KFT 1
Is their a motocross track close to nack. Nov 23 Txstrocker 1
memories Nov '14 small towns 1
Nacogdoches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nacogdoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nacogdoches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nacogdoches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]