night shift beat me!

Posted in the Myrtle Beach Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Barrack

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 15, 2012
 
Shut your mouth fool. Nightshift and Lois are on their honeymoon.
Truth

Uniondale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 18, 2012
 
You beat yourself...

“Warrior”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

night shift sucks!
NIGHTSHIFT

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 7, 2012
 
I am above responding to this thread. I only responded to tell you that. However, while I am already responding, I offer the following: You are a dumbazz. I am not. I don't like Chinese Food but you do because you are poor and smell funny. I only smell funny because I choose to. You have buck teeth. I have no teeth because it helps me give oral sex to large men.

Like I said, I am above responding to this.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NIGHTSHIT wrote:
I am above responding to this thread. I only responded to tell you that. However, while I am already responding, I offer the following: You are clearly smarter than I am but I think my stuff is funny, ok maybe not. I don't like Chinese Food but you do because you are poor and smell funny. I only smell funny because I choose to. You have buck teeth. I have no teeth because I am on heroin and it rots them out also I live in a trailer and can not afford much.I have very poor health,
Like I said, I am too stupid to responding to this so I simply try to be cute.
Grow up moron and use your own screen name you childlike punk.

You all suck otherwise you could say things that were impressive rather than immature. If you all were not such morons you would have intelligent things to share but based on results you are all losers with nothing worth reading which is why I see little to no need to waste time on low class no nothing people that have so very little of interest to say. All you punks do is act like 13 year olds. Perhaps that is what you are.

“Warrior”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

NIGHTSHIFT wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up moron and use your own screen name you childlike punk.
You all suck otherwise you could say things that were impressive rather than immature. If you all were not such morons you would have intelligent things to share but based on results you are all losers with nothing worth reading which is why I see little to no need to waste time on low class no nothing people that have so very little of interest to say. All you punks do is act like 13 year olds. Perhaps that is what you are.
Every post you make is Child like!!! You just keep repeating yourself over and over and over...

“Warrior”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Lmao looks just like that!
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 11, 2012
 
Im just a give to all the people of this world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 11, 2012
 
Think about this little boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 11, 2012
 
like Jesus.
thats me.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 11, 2012
 
and now here is a real gift for those of you that are not children or classless culture-less morons.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
NIGHTSHIFT

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 21, 2012
 
You are all a bunch of poor losers.

Now I'm going to respond to this post but I'm going to edit it. I'm going to make some comment about a little town in NC and call the poster names. It makes me feel better. I may even post the exact same comments in several threads.

By the way, I like to wear women's clothing.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 21, 2012
 
cause we can tell my your pee dee brain that you are an uneducated poor nobody from a small hick town.
Your moronic comments always stalking me are
Just more proof that as my friend from New York says, you are a nobody follower that rides my coat tails. You got nothing on your own. You waste all your time being a childish moron making immature post, just pretending to be the Great Nightshift.
Yes it is clear now that after many months of your moronic routine that you only wish you had a brain like me.
It must be really sad to be you.
NIGHTSHIFT

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 21, 2012
 
NIGHTSHIFT wrote:
You are all a bunch of poor losers.
Now I'm going to respond to this post but I'm going to edit it. I'm going to make some comment about a little town in NC and call the poster names. It makes me feel better. I may even post the exact same comments in several threads.
By the way, I like to wear women's clothing.
Based on results you are a loser.
NIGHTSHIFT

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 21, 2012
 
NIGHTSHIFT the Crossdresser wrote:
cause we can tell my your pee dee brain that you are an uneducated poor nobody from a small hick town.
Your moronic comments always stalking me are
Just more proof that as my friend from New York says, you are a nobody follower that rides my coat tails. You got nothing on your own. You waste all your time being a childish moron making immature post, just pretending to be the Great Nightshift.
Yes it is clear now that after many months of your moronic routine that you only wish you had a brain like me.
It must be really sad to be you.
Now I'm going to respond to this post but I'm going to edit it. I'm going to make some comment about a little town in NC and call the poster names. It makes me feel better. I may even post the exact same comments in several threads.

By the way, I like to wear women's clothing.
NIGHTSHIFT

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 21, 2012
 
Now I'm going to post three or four times in a row!
NIGHTSHIFT

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 21, 2012
 
Yes! HAHA!!

Now I'm going to respond to this post but I'm going to edit it. I'm going to make some comment about a little town in NC and call the poster names. It makes me feel better. I may even post the exact same comments in several threads.

By the way, I like to wear women's clothing.
Really

Wantagh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Wahhh wahhh .. please someone be my friend. My life is no life, so I live through others. I'm a parasite that will die if Nightshift were to go on vacation. I mock others cause I have no friends, male or female. I amuse myself like monkeys at the zoo, pounding my meat so someone will look. It's sad but it's funny that you can't seem to get beyond yourself stupidity.
NIGHTSHIFT

Kinston, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 15, 2013
 
I need more attention, I'm the REAL NIGHTSHIFT!
Candy

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 10, 2013
 
Hey

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Myrtle Beach Forum right now

Search the Myrtle Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Myrtle Beach ranked 7th-most dangerous metro ar... (Feb '13) 4 hr joshua 17
Looking for "amusement" games,"dart" throwing, ... 19 hr Sherie 1
Woman arrested for shooting heroin in grocery s... (Sep '08) 21 hr Lost soul 79
looking for pain pills (Jul '13) Tue joshua 43
justice or injustice Tue joshua 1
Event Works Tue Louis652 1
Can't wait to get to heaven Tue joshua 3
•••
•••
•••
Myrtle Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Myrtle Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Myrtle Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••