racism exists in temecula

Posted in the Murrieta Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
joe blo plumber

Moreno Valley, CA

#1 Sep 2, 2009
DO NOT let these RACISTS bring you folks down. These are ignorant rednecks are bitter envious thing. WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS WHO HAVE ONCE HAD PARENTS THAT EITHER FLOAT IN THE BOAT OR SAILED TO THIS COUNTRY ONCE. EITHER YOU ARE FROM TEXAS OR BUMFUCK EGYPT. THIS LAND WAS MADE FOR ALL RACES AND THE ONES THAT WORKS HARDER, HONEST,DIGNITY, AND USES THEIR TALENT AND INTELLIGENT TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS IN LIFE WILL ALWAYS SUCCEED IN LIFE NO MATTER WHERE YOU CAME FROM.
IT IS HUMAN NATURE WHEN PEOPLE ARE ECONOMICALLY DEPRIVED THEY TEND TO BLAME THE IMMIGRANTS FOR THEIR FAILURES FOR BEING LAZY.
Ricky

Murrieta, CA

#2 Oct 6, 2009
Yes there is racism in Temecula, a lot more than in San Diego. Too bad, this is why I won't be spending any more money to support the local businesses in Temecula California! I will buy essentials but I refuse to make any more big financial purchases here until things change!
surrounded by idiots

La Mesa, CA

#3 Oct 8, 2009
wow ricky, u not making large purchases sure will make a difference......if you dont like it, move.
Ricky

Murrieta, CA

#4 Oct 10, 2009
I own a business here, I can make a difference! You'd better believe I can!
surrounded by idiots

La Mesa, CA

#5 Oct 10, 2009
Ricky wrote:
Too bad, this is why I won't be spending any more money to support the local businesses in Temecula California!
Ricky wrote:
I own a business here, I can make a difference! You'd better believe I can!
So let me get this right, you dont want to support local businesses, but you are a local business owner. Sounds kinda counter-productive. Did you think this whole thing out, or you just flyin by the seat of your pants?
Ricky

Murrieta, CA

#6 Oct 10, 2009
I don't need to explain myself to someone who appears to sit behind a computer all day! I have money to make, go find someone else to play with!

Ciao
Joe

Temecula, CA

#7 Oct 13, 2009
Living in Temecula Rascist rednecks and and cops are two of the things to worry about. I hope more blacks move here.
Temeculite

Temecula, CA

#8 Oct 16, 2009
Ricky wrote:
Yes there is racism in Temecula, a lot more than in San Diego. Too bad, this is why I won't be spending any more money to support the local businesses in Temecula California! I will buy essentials but I refuse to make any more big financial purchases here until things change!
You're out of your mind and have zero data to back your statement. Fly by poster that throws out crap with nothing to back it... That is the only FACT posted in this thread to include your quote above.
too funny

Temecula, CA

#9 Oct 17, 2009
Now this is funny. We have short man Ricky playing big business owner, BS.

Then, we have this clueless idiot Temeculite who believes if you spout foolishness loud enough, often enough, it somehow becomes fact.

Temecula does have potential, but not until fools like these two are eliminated.
Temeculite wrote:
<quoted text>
You're out of your mind and have zero data to back your statement. Fly by poster that throws out crap with nothing to back it... That is the only FACT posted in this thread to include your quote above.
Ricky

Murrieta, CA

#10 Mar 27, 2010
Happy New Year! Spring is here!
Unbreakable

Hemet, CA

#11 Mar 27, 2010
Joe wrote:
Living in Temecula Rascist rednecks and and cops are two of the things to worry about. I hope more blacks move here.
I'm here in Moval hope more blacks head that way too from here! Lol
eeps

Perris, CA

#12 Mar 27, 2010
Temecula is for only white families.
Pedro

Murrieta, CA

#13 Apr 2, 2010
Hey "Eeps" we can keep the decent white families. The ones with the Tattoos and the raised trucks can go back to Hemet, Lakeside, or whereever they moved here from.
Jose

Temecula, CA

#14 Apr 6, 2010
hope one day they remove the checkpoint so more hispanics would move to temecula.
Hal

Temecula, CA

#15 Apr 6, 2010
Had a bad experience with Temecula police indicates that they are bord and looking for any little thing to stop you, the officer was not nice at all, after checking every thing possible he gave a ticket for not having a card from the DMV with my new address. do not mind the ticket if the officer was nice.
DiSoBEYUS

Denver, CO

#17 Apr 13, 2010
I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE OUT TO TEMECULA AND HAVE SOME SWEET SWEET SEX WITH SOME WHITE GIRLS...MMMMMM I LOOOOOOVE ME SOME WHITE GIRLS.
Living in Temecula

Temecula, CA

#18 Apr 15, 2010
My personal opinion is your all crazy. Families move to Temecula to raise there families in a great community with good schools and a low crime rate. They have wonderful parks, lots of family events and so on. As far as people being racist, we just want to be around those who work as hard as we do and pay taxes and contribute to our country. Most of us don't care if your black, white, hispanic, asian or whatever your race may be.
What happened here

Temecula, CA

#19 Apr 16, 2010
Mother of God I've never seen so many idiots in my life...Temecula sure has changed since the good old days.
Humanities

Temecula, CA

#21 Apr 23, 2010
True!!! There are IGNORANTS, REDNECKS and STUPID people from all kinds of race, but, living in Temecula has given me some experiences that there are still people who thinks they are superior. Especially, IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY is an equal opportunity qualities. AND I found many of them settles in TEMECULA thinking they could get away from other races. Brief history, settlers are called IMMIGRANTS and so happen they float on MAYFLOWER BOAT, who were rejected and exiled from ENGLAND.They sailed and sailed and found a place called America and killed native Americans. And impregnated racism and religion Fundamentalist Christians, within the American society.America is a young country with mixed cultures to start with. IT so happened that these exiled from England intruded the native Americans thinking they could convert these natives with their religion. SO who is NOT an IMMIGRANT ? GO FIGURE !!!
Humanities

Temecula, CA

#22 Apr 23, 2010
TEMECULA is not NAPA or nowhere near BEVERLY HILLS. Some people think they are an upper class citizens because they live in place like Morgan Hills etc. or the name of the city is Temecula.

Temecula is not culturally developed YET. They are very far from being a" HIGH SOCIETY". Class is not found in a place or living in a certain place, or how much money you have, rather, it is a dignified quality found within people who are grounded and have respect for others despite of their wealth or fames.

Class is a good quality of a human being. Not a status symbol for wealth.

Southern California, such as Beverly Hills,West Los Angeles, San Marino and Pasadena, where you find most people with "CLASS" and culturally educated people with OLD MONEY who lives there for generations and generations. These people are FILTHY RICH WITH CLASS !!!!

Temecula is a magnet for REDNECKS AND IGNORANTS who thinks they can isolate themselves from other RACE other than being white in color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murrieta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Chase Down Bundy Canyon and Helicopter 1 hr Sandy 2
high speed chase down adams, and cherry street Dec 19 Chris 1
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Dec 18 Health conscious 416
Unique Adoptions (Nov '08) Dec 15 TawshaRose 74
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Dec 12 Tom D 340
Miley Cyrus finally flashes bald beaver (Apr '12) Dec 10 dick hurtzer 7
What do you think of Temecula? (Jun '09) Dec 9 JBjones 54

High Wind Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 21 at 1:55PM PST

Murrieta News Video

Murrieta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Murrieta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Murrieta News, Events & Info