First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Philip

Mayfield, KY

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Now that I know that Chic Fil A supports traditional marriage and doesn't like the idea of a bunch of sissies banging each other's butts I want one here in Murray more than ever. I would gladly eat at it at least once and week knowing that I'm supporting a family oriented Christian organization.
cool

Hardin, KY

#2 Jul 24, 2012
That would be awesome if Murray could get one!!
thumbs up

Murray, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2012
cool wrote:
That would be awesome if Murray could get one!!
I agree. I'm even going to drive to paducah this weekend specially to go give em some business.
Philip

Mayfield, KY

#6 Jul 25, 2012
We need to stand up and make sure none of these pro-sodomy laws get adopted here in KY or anywhere else. It's always interesting when in a democracy the vast majority of people are completely against something but it gets rammed down our throats by the government. We need to make sure we vote and give money to good conservative and Christian candidates that will stand up for the values of the people instead of pandering to the godless.
heath jetson

Paducah, KY

#7 Jul 25, 2012
You get your chickfila and we get our beer liquor and wine. Why are your panties in such a wad? If you don't want to have gay sex, don't if you don't want to have a gay marriage, don't. But you don't get to tell others what they can and cant do with their own lives
Anon

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 25, 2012
Philip wrote:
We need to stand up and make sure none of these pro-sodomy laws get adopted here in KY or anywhere else. It's always interesting when in a democracy the vast majority of people are completely against something but it gets rammed down our throats by the government. We need to make sure we vote and give money to good conservative and Christian candidates that will stand up for the values of the people instead of pandering to the godless.
Don't worry Phillip. In twenty years, gay marriage will be legal, your bigoted life won't have changed a bit, and the world will wonder what all the fuss was about.
Heather

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2012
cool wrote:
That would be awesome if Murray could get one!!
Won't happen! Where is this fazolis, Arby's , dunkin donuts and olive garden.
Whodat

Buchanan, TN

#10 Jul 25, 2012
Chic Fil A needs to stick to chicken and stay the Hell out of Politics and social issues.Management is entitled to their opinions but should keep it to themselves as I'm sure the hourly employees are required to.
A gay boi

Murray, KY

#11 Jul 25, 2012
Do a YouTube search for chic fil la drag queen... :-)
A gay boi

United States

#12 Jul 25, 2012
Do a YouTube search for chic fil la drag queen...
yep

Two Harbors, MN

#13 Jul 25, 2012
Whodat wrote:
Chic Fil A needs to stick to chicken and stay the Hell out of Politics and social issues.Management is entitled to their opinions but should keep it to themselves as I'm sure the hourly employees are required to.
They simply made some donations to groups they support. It was the liberal media that decided to out the donations and make them comment on it. without forcing their hand no public statement would have been made. they have the right to donate to whomever they choose and not donate or support those they choose not to. I praise them having the courage to stand up for what they believe in. They sell a great product and would love to have one in Murray
Trollslam

Fulton, KY

#14 Jul 25, 2012
...and the trumpets of the fat bastard, glutinous christians blow!

Why are so many neoturds obsessed with gay sex? It's kinda troubling. Can I get a hell yeah?!?!?!?
Chick

Paducah, KY

#15 Jul 25, 2012
Chick fil a needs to come to Murray ASAP!!!!!! The gays are actually making chick fil a more popular than it was before and they are getting all this free advertisement. All their restaurants have been jam packed since he controversy! Way to go queers! This totally backfired on them.(no pun intended)

“Dropping Knowledge on Fools”

Since: Nov 11

the mean streets of the 270

#16 Jul 25, 2012
Chick-fil-A's religious agenda has never been a secret. I don't agree with either their corporate, or religious practices so I choose not to eat there. If you don't like what they stand for then don't spend money there. They are definitely entitled to their opinion though, and it's not like they don't serve gay people.

Since: May 12

Murray, KY

#17 Jul 26, 2012
Scumbag Christian - against gay marriage, but pro-gluttony, pro-heart disease, pro-diabetes, and pro-obesity.

So how many other 'traditional family' values you wanna grandstand about while ignoring how destructive the rest of your behaviors are?
Query

Murray, KY

#18 Jul 26, 2012
_Reason wrote:
Scumbag Christian - against gay marriage, but pro-gluttony, pro-heart disease, pro-diabetes, and pro-obesity.
So how many other 'traditional family' values you wanna grandstand about while ignoring how destructive the rest of your behaviors are?
The queer lifestyle is so repulsive and not needed in our community. The sodomites want to force everyone to accept them and are in turn the most bigoted group full of hate towards normal people.
Anon

Louisville, KY

#19 Jul 26, 2012
Query wrote:
<quoted text>
The queer lifestyle is so repulsive and not needed in our community. The sodomites want to force everyone to accept them and are in turn the most bigoted group full of hate towards normal people.
Name one valid instance where the "queer lifestyle" has impacted your life negatively.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#20 Jul 26, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
They simply made some donations to groups they support. It was the liberal media that decided to out the donations and make them comment on it. without forcing their hand no public statement would have been made.
Dude, he said it in an interview with some crazy liberal media bastion called THE BAPTIST PRESS. He was practically crowing about it, don't give me that "it's the liberal media's fault" BS, because sorry, that ain't what "forced their hand". Not in this case.
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
they have the right to donate to whomever they choose and not donate or support those they choose not to. I praise them having the courage to stand up for what they believe in. They sell a great product and would love to have one in Murray
They have every right to donate to whomever they choose, but they must also suffer any repercussions, such as boycotts from people who disagree. I'm sure they will have a bunch of homophobes make a point of going there to support the oppression of gay people, but they will also lose some business from reasonable people who know an issue of fairness when they see it.

Personally, that damn chicken and lemonade is too freaking good for me to think about boycotting. But then again, the Cathy's desires to see gay people oppressed weren't really a surprise to me, either.
Bode

Murray, KY

#21 Jul 26, 2012
Besides, they were his personal views, not the company's. Can't see this boycott going far legally. This is almost directly hypocritical of everything the lgbt movement is doing for their views.
love them

Mayfield, KY

#22 Jul 26, 2012
As a Christian I am proud of any business that stands up for what they believe in. They are entitled to their beliefs just like the rest of the world. Disney World supports the gay world....that is why I don't go there. As a Christian I believe I should support Christian owned businesses. I don't really like chicken, but I will go just because of what they stand for. Wish they were in Murray, I would even volunteer to help them for free just because of what they stand for! Come to Murray!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min yeah man 4,560
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min DITCH MITCH 153,128
cake lady cakes in murray (May '11) 31 min c 80
Apartments Disability 36 min elementary 3
Cookout Thoughts? 41 min Lmao 6
Ashley Hampton 1 hr Blazingsaddles 3
Tab Brockman 1 hr 2Independent 82
question to the girls thats had it done 6 hr gina 10
•••
•••
•••

Murray Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Murray News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Murray
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••