sugar_spice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Does anyone know Chris Estes the Mechanic in murray? I think his shop in on glendale? would you suggest i take my car there. I am new to the area.
Jami

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

I would highly recommend that you take your car there! They are the best in town and won't cheat you on the price.
Jenni K

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

I don't know anything about Chris Estes however, Jim's Auto Repair is a great place. He has given me quick service and incredibly reasonable prices. Someone else told me it would cost $700+ to fix something on my car that Jim only charged $100 to fix and I haven't had another problem with it (it has been 4 weeks). He also worked on my air conditioner, and while he did all he could to fix it without the expense of replacing the entire part, he has made two attempts since the initial one, about a week between each, and without any additional charge.
cory d

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

THE MECHANIC IS THE BEST IN TOWN.....I SWEAR BY CHRIS ESTES!! HES tHE BEST IN T HE BUSINESS.....
hmmm

Parkersburg, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

I didn't know Chris had finally opened a new shop since he was back by the Judicial building. He can fix anything. I'm glad to know he's back around!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Where is Chris shop located? What is the name of it? Sounds like a place I would want to take my car. Thank you.
hmmmm

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Chris Estes sucks I wouldnt take my tricycle to him he will rip you off everything he does comes back. All you friends of his trying to make this look good you all know that he sucks to so why lie
get real

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Ill tell you a good place Bondo Alley Kerry Steen and that little Hutson boy they will do you right.
EZ Mover

Powderly, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Every mechanic in Murray is a piece of s--t. If I can do it myself, I will. Otherwise I take to someone I know personally.
opinions vary

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

I have heard a lot of bad reports on this place, three people I know had to take their vehicles back, one went back three times!!1 He can't keep help in there, and always has young kids drinking after hours in the shop..not good news folks!
dude

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Judged:

Jenni K wrote:
I don't know anything about Chris Estes however, Jim's Auto Repair is a great place. He has given me quick service and incredibly reasonable prices. Someone else told me it would cost $700+ to fix something on my car that Jim only charged $100 to fix and I haven't had another problem with it (it has been 4 weeks). He also worked on my air conditioner, and while he did all he could to fix it without the expense of replacing the entire part, he has made two attempts since the initial one, about a week between each, and without any additional charge.
jims a good guy from what i here
dude

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

sugar_spice wrote:
Does anyone know Chris Estes the Mechanic in murray? I think his shop in on glendale? would you suggest i take my car there. I am new to the area.
no no!!!!!!!!!!
Broke

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Yeah , I know him.$ 1200.00 later and my car is worse than it was before he started . He is a CON Man and a fake ..he will be ib coyrt soon over this deal along with all the others!!
For Real

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

The mechanic is a poor excuse for even a normal person , Never , ever could be a mechanic. Watch out for your kids if you go around that place !!
For Real

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

sugar_spice wrote:
I took my vehicle to Nick's. He's located behind Taylor Bus on Heron Rd. He'll tell you like it is and he guarantees his work!
DALE

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

dont go to brinns go the the mechanic on glendale
mom

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

opinions vary wrote:
I have heard a lot of bad reports on this place, three people I know had to take their vehicles back, one went back three times!!1 He can't keep help in there, and always has young kids drinking after hours in the shop..not good news folks!
let me tell you something... i dont know who you think you are but you need to get your story straight before you post stuff like that.. if you have balls come by here...
mom

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

For Real wrote:
The mechanic is a poor excuse for even a normal person , Never , ever could be a mechanic. Watch out for your kids if you go around that place !!
the mechanic is the best in town... whoever is writing this stuff about him will get slapped for slander charges
the mechanic

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

opinions vary wrote:
why dont you come by the shop and prove it
mom

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

on the sidelines loioking wrote:
THE MECHANIC is a child molester for real !!! check state records and see for yourself ...keeps your kids away !!! better keep your car away also ..he would not make a wart on a real mechanic,s butt !!!!
maybe you need to get your story together.. i will be contacting police on whoever you are and go slap slander charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Murray Forum right now

Search the Murray Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
fat chicks with skinny dudes 12 min MerpaDerp 26
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Jay 149,718
Malinda and Brandon Myers (Sep '11) 21 min ash 22
Rich and educated only apply 22 min Mila 26
Emil odom 27 min stargazer 16
Wealth imbalace vs. growth 32 min 2Independent 24
Why do people go to MSU? 1 hr 2Independent 21
Calloway Middle School Princial singles out stu... 3 hr 4Fingers 24
park tax increase 16 hr 2Independent 106