Do you know the Mechanic?

Posted in the Murray Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
sugar_spice

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2009
Does anyone know Chris Estes the Mechanic in murray? I think his shop in on glendale? would you suggest i take my car there. I am new to the area.
Jami

Murray, KY

#2 May 29, 2009
I would highly recommend that you take your car there! They are the best in town and won't cheat you on the price.
Jenni K

Mayfield, KY

#3 May 31, 2009
I don't know anything about Chris Estes however, Jim's Auto Repair is a great place. He has given me quick service and incredibly reasonable prices. Someone else told me it would cost $700+ to fix something on my car that Jim only charged $100 to fix and I haven't had another problem with it (it has been 4 weeks). He also worked on my air conditioner, and while he did all he could to fix it without the expense of replacing the entire part, he has made two attempts since the initial one, about a week between each, and without any additional charge.
cory d

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2010
THE MECHANIC IS THE BEST IN TOWN.....I SWEAR BY CHRIS ESTES!! HES tHE BEST IN T HE BUSINESS.....
hmmm

Parkersburg, IA

#5 Mar 9, 2010
I didn't know Chris had finally opened a new shop since he was back by the Judicial building. He can fix anything. I'm glad to know he's back around!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 15, 2010
Where is Chris shop located? What is the name of it? Sounds like a place I would want to take my car. Thank you.
hmmmm

Murray, KY

#9 Apr 3, 2010
Chris Estes sucks I wouldnt take my tricycle to him he will rip you off everything he does comes back. All you friends of his trying to make this look good you all know that he sucks to so why lie
get real

Murray, KY

#10 Apr 3, 2010
Ill tell you a good place Bondo Alley Kerry Steen and that little Hutson boy they will do you right.
EZ Mover

Powderly, KY

#11 Apr 3, 2010
Every mechanic in Murray is a piece of s--t. If I can do it myself, I will. Otherwise I take to someone I know personally.
opinions vary

Murray, KY

#12 Apr 3, 2010
I have heard a lot of bad reports on this place, three people I know had to take their vehicles back, one went back three times!!1 He can't keep help in there, and always has young kids drinking after hours in the shop..not good news folks!
dude

Ankeny, IA

#14 Apr 6, 2010
Jenni K wrote:
I don't know anything about Chris Estes however, Jim's Auto Repair is a great place. He has given me quick service and incredibly reasonable prices. Someone else told me it would cost $700+ to fix something on my car that Jim only charged $100 to fix and I haven't had another problem with it (it has been 4 weeks). He also worked on my air conditioner, and while he did all he could to fix it without the expense of replacing the entire part, he has made two attempts since the initial one, about a week between each, and without any additional charge.
jims a good guy from what i here
dude

Ankeny, IA

#15 Apr 6, 2010
sugar_spice wrote:
Does anyone know Chris Estes the Mechanic in murray? I think his shop in on glendale? would you suggest i take my car there. I am new to the area.
no no!!!!!!!!!!
Broke

Benton, KY

#18 Apr 10, 2010
Yeah , I know him.$ 1200.00 later and my car is worse than it was before he started . He is a CON Man and a fake ..he will be ib coyrt soon over this deal along with all the others!!
For Real

Benton, KY

#19 Apr 10, 2010
The mechanic is a poor excuse for even a normal person , Never , ever could be a mechanic. Watch out for your kids if you go around that place !!
For Real

Benton, KY

#20 Apr 10, 2010
sugar_spice wrote:
I took my vehicle to Nick's. He's located behind Taylor Bus on Heron Rd. He'll tell you like it is and he guarantees his work!
DALE

AOL

#21 Apr 13, 2010
dont go to brinns go the the mechanic on glendale
mom

Murray, KY

#22 Apr 13, 2010
opinions vary wrote:
I have heard a lot of bad reports on this place, three people I know had to take their vehicles back, one went back three times!!1 He can't keep help in there, and always has young kids drinking after hours in the shop..not good news folks!
let me tell you something... i dont know who you think you are but you need to get your story straight before you post stuff like that.. if you have balls come by here...
mom

Murray, KY

#24 Apr 13, 2010
For Real wrote:
The mechanic is a poor excuse for even a normal person , Never , ever could be a mechanic. Watch out for your kids if you go around that place !!
the mechanic is the best in town... whoever is writing this stuff about him will get slapped for slander charges
the mechanic

Murray, KY

#25 Apr 13, 2010
opinions vary wrote:
why dont you come by the shop and prove it
mom

Murray, KY

#26 Apr 13, 2010
on the sidelines loioking wrote:
THE MECHANIC is a child molester for real !!! check state records and see for yourself ...keeps your kids away !!! better keep your car away also ..he would not make a wart on a real mechanic,s butt !!!!
maybe you need to get your story together.. i will be contacting police on whoever you are and go slap slander charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flash of News (Aug '13) 4 hr Tyrone 5,636
Where is "The Wheel of Fortune?" 5 hr who me 8
18 year old kid marrying a 35 year old with 5 kids 7 hr creepmeteralert 26
People of Murray spreading lies (Apr '12) 8 hr idk 42
I bet they shaking in their shoes 8 hr Tito 2
Chick-Fil-A coming to Murray 10 hr Anonymous Keyboar... 5
Jerry Fox 12 hr doc drake 10
23 year old woman found dead Dec 20 Dunn 45
Murray Dating
Find my Match