Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81766 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#71220 Sep 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
LICK it Fake.
Fake reminds me of one of those crazy people who would tell their children in order to get them to quit listening to KISS or ACDC that KISS stood for Knights In Satan's Service and AntiChrist/Devil's Child.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#71221 Sep 28, 2012
DontCare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AFakeBeliever:
Chris Jericho wanted me to send you a message. Feel free to check it out ant take his advice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WJbv8HNZK4EXX
Thank you, FakeBeliever, Ancient Age or Shempburn for the lightbulbs, spam and peanuts. I enjoy having peanuts and spam with plenty of light. You are too generous. Keep them coming.

Gracias.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#71222 Sep 28, 2012
We knew this:
Abeliever wrote:
I lick myself, numnuts. I am one sick troll.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#71223 Sep 28, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
you and/or your cohorts want to put up those stupid judge icons on nearly anything some few of us post. It really is stupid.
There you go crying a river of tears again. I was more than glad to give you more peanuts, lightbulbs and spam because I think your posts suck and add nothing to the original topic that you and the rest of the "alleged" regulars put up.

If you don't like it, feel free to contact Reverend Al or Jesse J. and file a grievance because I don't give a fat rat's ass and you're trying to put an end to my first amendment rights because I disagree with you on a lot of things and you can't handle it. Please suck on that pacifier some more so that can hopefully slow your crying down.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#71224 Sep 28, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
you and/or your cohorts want to put up those stupid judge icons on nearly anything some few of us post. It really is stupid.
There you go crying a river of tears again. I was more than glad to give you more peanuts, lightbulbs and spam because I think your posts suck and add nothing to the original topic that you and the rest of the "alleged" regulars put up.
If you don't like it, feel free to contact Reverend Al or Jesse J. and file a grievance because I don't give a fat rat's ass and you're trying to put an end to my first amendment rights because I disagree with you on a lot of things and you can't handle it. Please suck on that pacifier some more so that can hopefully slow your crying down.
sirderpalot

Evansville, IN

#71225 Sep 28, 2012
wow abeliever hope your not too old slip a disk
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#71226 Sep 28, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
"your stench reeks through the screen."
That's your backyard Cess-Pool, you need to do something about it.
"Click"
Good Call, TPR. Bullseye!
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#71227 Sep 28, 2012
I'll be doing an autograph session for all my devoted fans from 2-4 tomorrow. Thank you for all the smite support. I promise I would be like Ancient Age and cry about it but I'm polar opposite and thankful for it because you care so much about the poster who doesn't give a fat rat's ass.
georgieporgiepud dinpie

Columbia, KY

#71228 Sep 28, 2012
If you're a bird, I'm a bird.
sirderpalot

Evansville, IN

#71230 Sep 28, 2012
beer day started early<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<
hoptown

Hopkinsville, KY

#71231 Sep 28, 2012
wow

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#71232 Sep 28, 2012
To all good and decent posters, Una has been tied up in a long telephone conversation and not able to tell the Droll Squatters to kiss my boney arse.

I can see all of my allies have been giving those Drolls a thorough thrashing. Right on.

I can see the Droll drunks have been dispersing hate and doing a lot of "LICKING". Lest we forget, horrid foul breath too. My, my, such nasty minded Drolls.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#71233 Sep 28, 2012
Oglala wrote:
Hi, Abeliever I'm getting well enough to read (but not respond to) UnaStinks comments without getting sick. Will keep in touch via E-mail. Talk to you soon. Lala
Well Uglylala, if you would take your Cat-Lax it would help you cough/poop out all those nasty cat furballs. Maybe you wouldn't be sick hacking and coughing so much. Scratching in the litter box and playing in horse poop, no wonder you stay sick all the time. Has anyone told you that's nasty?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#71234 Sep 28, 2012
The drunk Drolls must have passed out in the gutter. Aren't they just sweet as vinegar?
sirderpalot

Evansville, IN

#71235 Sep 28, 2012
dont make fun of cats

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#71236 Sep 29, 2012
STRANGER across the bar, a glass in his or her hand, a wild fire in the eyes. What is it that draws us to drunk people? Their volubility? Their lack of inhibition? Or is it that — in a birds-of-a-feather sort of way — our would-be partner’s muddled state is so often a reflection of our own? Whatever the case, intoxication’s influence on romance is a classic literary trope.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71237 Sep 29, 2012
Had the last of my tomatoes last night on BLTs and watched real footage of the bomb being dropped on Hiroshima by the B-29 and the subsequent occupation of Japan by McArthur. Interesting stuff.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71238 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Had the last of my tomatoes last night on BLTs and watched real footage of the bomb being dropped on Hiroshima by the B-29 and the subsequent occupation of Japan by McArthur. Interesting stuff.
I always mourn the end of tomato season. Winter brings those awful tomatoes from the store that have no flavor. I hope it was a great sandwich!
I couldn't sleep so I played the piano for awhile and finish a book on Louisiana Senator Huey Long
Obama 2012

AOL

#71240 Sep 29, 2012
country hick wrote:
more birds fell today
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012

Mitt Romney Approved This Message
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71241 Sep 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I always mourn the end of tomato season. Winter brings those awful tomatoes from the store that have no flavor. I hope it was a great sandwich!
I couldn't sleep so I played the piano for awhile and finish a book on Louisiana Senator Huey Long
The "Kingfish" was quite a character. If my memory is correct, I believe he was Senator Russell Long's father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kimberly Pearson 51 min BOO 5
Murray Electric charges to pay your Bill 51 min Fatty 15
Garbage pick up in the county 2 hr eric 3
billy an kim 2 hr smh 5
Climate change is fake 3 hr Anonymous Keyboar... 22
Murray Number 1 best town to live in Kentucky 3 hr Phil 3
obama laying the reef at the tomb of the unknow... 3 hr Anonymous Keyboar... 25
More from around the web

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]