Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Murfreesboro Forum

Comments (Page 1,998)

Showing posts 39,941 - 39,960 of123,815
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

because

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter and her 4 kids are on food stamps. And it is because she was lazy and stupid.
Dang. The hatred that courses through your veins clouds your thinking.
You call your own Daughter "lazy and stupid"? How Respectful & Loving of you! I doubt that your Daughter can be lazy, raising 4 Kids. As for the "Stupid" part...well, it would appear that she inherited that from you! Stop blaming everybody else for what you're responsible for! That, too, is a TEApublican trait!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
The argument FOR photo ID to vote is very simple and sensible. Its intent is to verify that the person who presents the voter ID is actually the person whose name is on the card.
I have yet to hear ONE argument against presenting a photo ID.
Anyone?
And, seriously. wouldn't the answer be to put photos ON voter id's?
Would you be against that too?
I thought you Republicans were against Government being in everyones life! What's it to you if an 80 year old has a picture on their drivers license or not. It's been o.k. up until now and it didn't keep Republicans from winning the state of Tennessee before this new law!
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You call your own Daughter "lazy and stupid"? How Respectful & Loving of you! I doubt that your Daughter can be lazy, raising 4 Kids. As for the "Stupid" part...well, it would appear that she inherited that from you! Stop blaming everybody else for what you're responsible for! That, too, is a TEApublican trait!
aww coming from the ho that wouldn't let her daughter come to her grandmothers funeral because she's a lezbo hardly makes you a saint.and as for the being a lezbo,she learned it from you. to do something worse than a republican and down them for less thats a typical liberal trait

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My 80+ year old mother has hers. Whatís up with your parents?
<quoted text>
Good policy to prevent voter fraud. There is no sensible argument against it, and you know it. And yes, your parents DO need photo IDís. Not having one will eventually deny you access to some type of service.
<quoted text>
Such hatred!
Really? My Dad died at 76 & My Mom died at 87, & neither one of them ever had a Photo ID! They were both voters & they were in & out of Nursing Homes...IOW, they experienced everything they was to experience, besides traveling outside the Country, that required an ID & neither ONE of them ever had a Photo ID!
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you Republicans were against Government being in everyones life! What's it to you if an 80 year old has a picture on their drivers license or not. It's been o.k. up until now and it didn't keep Republicans from winning the state of Tennessee before this new law!
a photo id hardly is the goverment being in someones life.If so them we all have major problems,the only reason they are saying everyone is to keep liberals from voting more times than they should and making sure the person is who they say they are.so liberal lets here more b/s about it. hey maybe they will do away with photo id on everyone like you want,then when us rednecks go buy guns we dont have pictures to prove who we are either. now maybe that thought will get your head out of your arse and make you think diffrent about photo id

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís in the same paragraph that makes abortion constitutional Ė just below the part that makes welfare constitutional. Smoke and mirrors are required to read it.
<quoted text>
I did not know that. Of course, you still need a photo id to buy beer, liquor, cash checks, etc. So whatís your point?
<quoted text>
Like Obama said. We won. Get over it.
Tim, if you do live in FL. & you have to present a Photo ID to do all that you mentioned, when they can look at you & tell the answer, such as you being old enough & not a Hoodlum...then, you're already being made to "jump through hoops" by your own Political Party Leaders & you don't even realize it! Can you say, "Lap Dog"...or, "Trick Pony"? That's what they've turned you, & Supporters like you into, totally brainwashed, obedient Robots!
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

THE TOPIX MODERATORS ARE PRICKS AND A**HOLES

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

sad wrote:
<quoted text>i have to say part of your comment is funny. You use the word "bullshit" and say republicans are going to hell for not being in your words fair to middle class. paraphrasing of course, but funny none the less. So by your standard your sin is ok and theirs will be punished. No one or party is perfect, while republicans may not "favor" middle class( in your opinion) The dems are not for the poor like you think.Dems are for themselves. They only want to tax small business,cause according to most the ones that vote for them,they are the $250,000,000.00 range. They have some if not most the ones that vote for them think they are poor like you.Altho if you look at the salaries of some dems,they make more than alot of the republicans they bash. Now if your parents can vote with a clear mind,they should not be denied that right. I mean dems let criminals vote in prision and denied our troops fighting over seas their right to vote.(kind of the same thing as with your parents) and i would say that helped Obama win the last election(just my opinion)
This Post just proves that the Teapublicans know that they are totally inadaquate as Human Beings, completely without any ability to care about anybody, but themselves! If that were not the case , they would not feel the need to blame every bad way that they are, themselves, on other People, usually Democrats. If they didn't know how bad they are, then they wouldn't feel a need to deny being that way...even though we all know they Lying...another bad thing they do constantly, about everything!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

sad wrote:
Why????? Are they blocking some of your crap talk??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
The argument FOR photo ID to vote is very simple and sensible. Its intent is to verify that the person who presents the voter ID is actually the person whose name is on the card.
I have yet to hear ONE argument against presenting a photo ID.
Anyone?
And, seriously. wouldn't the answer be to put photos ON voter id's?
Would you be against that too?
The only reason you haven't heard one argument against "presenting Photo ID" is because she refuse to hear the truth, or see the truth. To paraphrase Jack Nicholson, You Teapublicans "can't handle the truth! Besides, unless it's going to make your wallet fatter, you couldn't care less about the truth or hearing it! If you did, you wouldn't be Teapublicans!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

sad wrote:
<quoted text>OMG,really? assault weapons are what keeps people unhappy? Wow you are a true stupid dipsh*t. This by far is the clueless thought of the day.(other than your mom not thinking about aborting you)Im sure everyone blames assault weapons for being having a bad life,no freedom, and being very unhappy. Wow thats a thought i bet you really thats a thought you really meditated on for days on end huh? The guy that killed all the people in the movie deserves death no doubt. But not everyone with an assault weapon is like him. If thats your thought process,lets kill every muslum in america and anywhere else.I always hear you liberals claim you stand for peoples rights.But you bash christians, gun owners, and anyone who doesn't believe like you do.
You seem to be really fixated on Abortions, no matter what the subject matter, you always make a slur about having an abortion, so my question is why is that? I'll bet it's because you've had a bunch of Abortions...or you've paid for your Girlfriends & Wife to have a bunch of them! Try using, or having them use a reliable Birth Control Method besides Withdrawal...it should be totally obvious , even to you, that won't work because you have no self-control!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Leroy Snot wrote:
The Republicans will send him back to Washington! http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/07/31/...
You are exactly right, Leroy, the Teapublicans will get Obama re-elected, more so than the Democrats.

BTW, Gaylord laid off 310 Employees, today! Yeah Buddy, that's the Teapublicans idea of creating jobs...that is what you elected them to do, wasn't it? Laying People off & Businesses shutting down or going Bankrupt...somebody tell me how that creates jobs? It actually does the very opposite!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

"Gaylord Cutting 310 Jobs."

Click here:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/19160365/ga...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

"Breaking: Romney Names Running Mate."

Click here:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/03/31/1079...

:)
Billy Jack

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís in the same paragraph that makes abortion constitutional Ė just below the part that makes welfare constitutional. Smoke and mirrors are required to read it.
<quoted text>
I did not know that. Of course, you still need a photo id to buy beer, liquor, cash checks, etc. So whatís your point?
<quoted text>
Like Obama said. We won. Get over it.
In case you haven't noticed....most elderly folks DON'T buy beer,liquor,cash checks or even drive. They have direct deposit and never need to cash a check. I am not elderly and don't need an ID to cash a check....never have. Voter fraud.....come on. Is that the best excuse they can come up with ??
Billy Jack

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

sad wrote:
<quoted text>a photo id hardly is the goverment being in someones life.If so them we all have major problems,the only reason they are saying everyone is to keep liberals from voting more times than they should and making sure the person is who they say they are.
No proof that ever happened in any numbers to make a difference.
Billy Jack

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

sad wrote:
Takes one to know one...
Billy Jack

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Click here:
Well Mitt thinks corporations are people too....why not ???
Yep

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Click here:
Bwahahahahaha!

Romney saw the article this morning, shook his head wistfully, and said, "Don't I wish! If I had just had the testicles to keep pushing for Exxon!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,941 - 39,960 of123,815
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Murfreesboro Forum right now

Search the Murfreesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) 3 hr offline guy 1,160
Moving to Smyrna, could I get some advice? 3 hr Reply2_CIA 5
Gill: Smyrna won't raise taxes 4 hr alan lewis 1
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 6 hr C Clark 58,235
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr C Clark 8,463
Debate: Marijuana - Murfreesboro, TN (Aug '10) Fri Sneek Blee 78
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Fri bob 8,500
•••
•••
•••
•••

Murfreesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Murfreesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE