Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#42850 Jul 31, 2012
"Breaking: Romney Names Running Mate."

Click here:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/03/31/1079...

:)
Billy Jack

United States

#42851 Jul 31, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís in the same paragraph that makes abortion constitutional Ė just below the part that makes welfare constitutional. Smoke and mirrors are required to read it.
<quoted text>
I did not know that. Of course, you still need a photo id to buy beer, liquor, cash checks, etc. So whatís your point?
<quoted text>
Like Obama said. We won. Get over it.
In case you haven't noticed....most elderly folks DON'T buy beer,liquor,cash checks or even drive. They have direct deposit and never need to cash a check. I am not elderly and don't need an ID to cash a check....never have. Voter fraud.....come on. Is that the best excuse they can come up with ??
Billy Jack

United States

#42852 Jul 31, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>a photo id hardly is the goverment being in someones life.If so them we all have major problems,the only reason they are saying everyone is to keep liberals from voting more times than they should and making sure the person is who they say they are.
No proof that ever happened in any numbers to make a difference.
Billy Jack

United States

#42853 Jul 31, 2012
sad wrote:
THE TOPIX MODERATORS ARE PRICKS AND A**HOLES
Takes one to know one...
Billy Jack

United States

#42854 Jul 31, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Click here:
Well Mitt thinks corporations are people too....why not ???
Yep

Johnson City, TN

#42855 Jul 31, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Click here:
Bwahahahahaha!

Romney saw the article this morning, shook his head wistfully, and said, "Don't I wish! If I had just had the testicles to keep pushing for Exxon!"

Location hidden

#42857 Jul 31, 2012
"There's Only One Tank The Army Can't Stop."

("It's called Congress.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/a...
Anne Cazalas

Nevada, TX

#42858 Jul 31, 2012
Whoever the hell will make sure Obama wins in Nov has my vote! My son and daughters future is what is at stake if we do not keep the present officials in office. Some of you need to listen to the news just a bit more.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#42859 Jul 31, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text> You call your own Daughter "lazy and stupid"?
Unlike you liberals who prefer to call people who canít see, sight impaired, instead of BLIND, I prefer to call a spade a spade.

She made poor decisions, and she is paying dearly for them. She will pay for them for the rest of her life. And most of those decisions have been utterly stupid. As for lazy, what word would you use to describe someone who wonít even look for a job?

Blind is BLIND. Not that wimpy ďsight impairedĒ.

Also, her choices were her own. I didnít teach her to be that way. She chose her own path. Thatís something that you libs donít understand. Instead, you try to make it easier on them.
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text> How Respectful & Loving of you!
Whatís love got to do with it? I love her to death. But that doesnít fix stupid. Nor does it doesnít fix lazy. And respect is something you EARN. You donít get it by default. She has done some things to earn some respect, but sheís done others that move her back 10 spaces.
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text> I doubt that your Daughter can be lazy, raising 4 Kids.
She wouldnít be raising 4 kids if it werenít for our help. They would have been taken away long ago. In fact, since her sperm donor wonít work, I actually tried to claim the grand kids as dependents. Ask any of them who Santa Claus is. Even the 6 year old knows.

Ask them who gets their electricity turned back on when the bill doesnít get paid. Ask them who pays for food when the food stamps run out. Ask them who provides them a roof over their heads.

Itís not the kids fault their parents are idiots.

What do you think of this? Their sperm donor gave them a big screen TV and a Playstation game center for Christmas a few years ago. They were ecstatic.

The last week of February, the rental center came and repossessed it. But if you ask him, he got them a Playstation and TV for Christmas a couple of years ago.

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text> As for the "Stupid" part...well, it would appear that she inherited that from you!
Youíre probably right. Everyone else I know would have told her to pound sand long ago.
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text> Stop blaming everybody else for what you're responsible for! That, too, is a TEApublican trait!
I donít blame anyone else, and that is a democrat trait. Just listen to Obama blame the economy on Bush.

Location hidden

#42860 Jul 31, 2012
Look, I know that some People are just a problem from day one, but I wonder if that's because the time to instill the values in them that they will keep their whole Life, is Birth to 5 years old. After that, it's too late usually.
But, if you knew she wasn't that responsible, why didn't you protect her from herself & encourage her to use Birth Control or to have minor surgery? Or, encourage him to have out-patient surgery...a vasectomy, specifically?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42861 Jul 31, 2012
She chose her own path. Thatís something that you libs donít understand. Instead, you try to make it easier on them.
<quoted text>

So, you are mad at libs because they keep your Grandkids from starving???
Republicans are hard to figure out!

Location hidden

#42862 Jul 31, 2012
LOL! This is not funny, but I couldn't keep from laughing out loud at the sheer stupidity of it! I just don't know what else to say!(shaking head).
----------
"Tennessee Man Punches Ladyfriend Over Mitt Romney's Facebook Profile."

Click here:
http://www.nashvillescene.com/pitw/archives/2...
pipi1

United States

#42863 Aug 1, 2012
Does it really matter
Laurie

Cookeville, TN

#42865 Aug 1, 2012
HA! I LOVE IT!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#42866 Aug 1, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you liberals who prefer to call people who canít see, sight impaired, instead of BLIND, I prefer to call a spade a spade.
She made poor decisions, and she is paying dearly for them. She will pay for them for the rest of her life. And most of those decisions have been utterly stupid. As for lazy, what word would you use to describe someone who wonít even look for a job?
Blind is BLIND. Not that wimpy ďsight impairedĒ.
Also, her choices were her own. I didnít teach her to be that way. She chose her own path. Thatís something that you libs donít understand. Instead, you try to make it easier on them.
<quoted text>
Whatís love got to do with it? I love her to death. But that doesnít fix stupid. Nor does it doesnít fix lazy. And respect is something you EARN. You donít get it by default. She has done some things to earn some respect, but sheís done others that move her back 10 spaces.
<quoted text>
She wouldnít be raising 4 kids if it werenít for our help. They would have been taken away long ago. In fact, since her sperm donor wonít work, I actually tried to claim the grand kids as dependents. Ask any of them who Santa Claus is. Even the 6 year old knows.
Ask them who gets their electricity turned back on when the bill doesnít get paid. Ask them who pays for food when the food stamps run out. Ask them who provides them a roof over their heads.
Itís not the kids fault their parents are idiots.
What do you think of this? Their sperm donor gave them a big screen TV and a Playstation game center for Christmas a few years ago. They were ecstatic.
The last week of February, the rental center came and repossessed it. But if you ask him, he got them a Playstation and TV for Christmas a couple of years ago.
Youíre probably right. Everyone else I know would have told her to pound sand long ago.
Well Timbuck, your kid has 4 children she is trying to raise. You state that she gets food stamps, and neither she nor her husband has a job. That means that they can get a subsidized rent through HUD, SCHIP for the kids, some help heating and cooling their home or apartment, commodities distribution, a free cell phone etc. etc. all courtesy of the US taxpayer. IF you really subscribed to the crap that you spout in your posts, being a businessman, you would NEVER let your flesh and blood suck the system like that. Instead you would create a job for your daughter with flexable hours to accomodate raising 4 kids, or let her work from home, pay her a generous salary which includes family insurance coverage so that she could become self sufficient and a model member of society.(That salary should have enough growth potential in it so that she can raise her kids, send them to good schools and colleges and save for retirement once her kids are grown. That way she can feel good about voting Republican to save herself money on her taxes.) After all aren't you one of those "job creators" ? Well who better to create a job for than your own kid ?
Then you can BEGIN to practice what you preach.
IF you were expecting anyone to pat you on the back for helping your own kid "after the food stamps run out" or for being SURE a six year old knows that YOU are Santa or turning the lights back on....well I already made a donation to the cause. I did so gladly. That is what I wish most of my taxes were used for, to uplift my fellow citizens who have hit a rough patch, or made some bad choices, people who are human and make mistakes or have a run of bad luck. You can continue to hope that your donation goes to the things you find important based on your posts....You know, things like wars in the Middle East to protect the right wing administration of Israel, or bigger tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires. Maybe a star wars shield to deflect the non- existant WMD that were on their way here on the non-existant rockets from Iraq. I certainly feel pity for your daughter..and you can take that any way you want to.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42867 Aug 1, 2012
Moderate Republicans are being forced out of office or they are leaving their party because of the extreme right-wingers.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/revenge-of-t...
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#42868 Aug 1, 2012
Hmmmm. Harbinger of things to come?

Georgia voters donít just REJECT more taxes, they CRUSHED it.

http://www.ajc.com/news/transportation-refere...

While Atlanta traffic is THE worst in the nation, the people simply donít trust the government. And what is this love of TRAINS?

And in Texas, you Palin haters are not having a good day. Tea Partier, Ted Cruz scored a surprisingly easy win over the Republican party supported candidate in the Republican primary runoff for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Kay Bailey Hutchison.

Cruz once was considered a long shot to take down well-heeled Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, the favorite of the party establishment. But he steadily gained in the polls during their bare-knuckles campaign brawl, which included Palin campaigning for him, and his lead opened up as soon as the earliest returns were posted. By 8:30 p.m. the Associated Press had named Cruz the winner, and within an hour Dewhurst called Cruz to concede.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#42869 Aug 1, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Click here:
Good morning my friend ! You had me confused for a second with this....I thought Exxon was already vice-president for 8 years starting in 2000 then I remembered that was Halliburtin.....it is rough to get old !!
Not haslim

Cookeville, TN

#42870 Aug 1, 2012
Haslim has proved to be as big of a jack ass as gov as he was as mayor of Chattanooga. I'm a republican but he is not for the working class. He is for larger class sizes in schools. Class size is by law 35, he wants 42. Can u imagine trying to teach 42 kids at one time? And republicans like him blame the teachers for educations slide downward ( jackass).
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#42871 Aug 1, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
Hmmmm. Harbinger of things to come?
The Obama campaign has opened up a substantial lead in what WAS considered the swing state of Pennsylvania. Looks like this one is no longer even a long shot for Romney.

Hmmmm. Harbinger of things to come ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murfreesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr TheRealZeke 9,447
Growing with Hispanics (Jul '06) Wed about time 8
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Smyrna, TN (Apr '12) Sep 17 Life247 3
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) Sep 17 Optimistic 1,261
Clark Neal (Aug '11) Sep 17 Leigh 2
Excited About Amazon Hiring? Think Again (Sep '12) Sep 16 iwontsayaname 72
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Sep 16 none 1,376
•••
•••

Murfreesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••