Anyone know Keith Rigdon

Posted in the Munfordville Forum

Honest Consumer

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2009
Warning to everyone. Do not hire Keith Rigdon for any kind of tile or flooring job. He is nothing but a cheat and con artist. He talks a good story, but he's the most dishonest person I've ever dealt with in my life. I don't post to these sites, but I feel it's important to let everyone know what kind of person he is. Do Not Trust Him/
you be the judge

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 21, 2009
es i know him he has worked in my home and other homes which i refered him too, I have always had a good job at a fair price maybe it is you that was the problem.
Honest Consumer

Glasgow, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2009
No, afraid not, paid him up front, he's not finished, made a mess, and won't return phone calls.
well patch

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 22, 2009
I am sorry to say this but he had surgey on his hand and from what i hear his dad is doing his work. His dad does a great job
you be the judge

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2009
we all are entitled to our opinions, my experience was great. i think it would be hard to lay tile with a hand that doesnt work. from what I hear his hand is really bad. sounds like he has a nice dad to help when needed. i guess you have never needed help though, Well i guess you are the lucky one.
one time friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jun 27, 2009
I agree. Do NOT trust him. I knew Keith for many years. Thought he was a good person. But he cheated me out of $3,000. I feel sorry for him. But I feel even more sorry for his parents. I KNOW they are very good people. Keith's dad is golden. Don't believe anything this jerk tells you.
Experienced Friend

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2009
He can be a really nice guy to your face but is a jerk behind your back!! He is a very dishonest person!! He has nothing but a bunch of Mexicans working for him who are the most dishonest people in the world!! From what i was told he cheats on his wife and I have met her!! She is a very nice and pretty lady!!
Fed up

Horse Cave, KY

#8 Jul 29, 2009
To exp frd. That was a very low and cheap shot you placed on Mexicans.
There are good and bad in all of us, races I mean. To group all into your exp. with one or a few is why racism gets a foot hold. Are you that narrow minded, or are you one of the very, very, very, small minority who believes they are better than anyone.
keith

United States

#9 Aug 14, 2009
here i am beyotches, i'll bust any of yall in the mouth.
Regretful

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 17, 2009
Keith always has a sob story - he had back surgery (and cancer!), his son had an aneurysm, his mom was sick, his dad had a heart attack, his wife got food poisoning, yada, yada, yada... All these stories to keep from repairing a crappy tile job that had cracked all to pieces. He's a BS artist - but one day he will be judged, as we all will.

As first I thought he was nice. However, it didn't take long to figure out that he just pretending to be a friend while working for me, so he could get away with substandard work.

He has poor attention to detail - crooked cuts - and he does not start from the center of an area being tiled - this causes narrow tiles on one end (of the shower) and wide tiles on the other. Looks like crap. The backsplash he tiled around the sink looked like a drunk person laid it - one side was higher than the other!

He also uses a very CHEAP grade of travertine (porous) that does NOT hold up. It cracks everywhere!

He also left a horrendous mess in my yard - cut tile, hardened mortar, hardie backer board scraps, etc.

I am not happy with his work, and I wish I'd never seen his face. Sooner or later, if the tile keeps cracking, I'll have to rip out everything he did and do it over. I'm just plain sick. Use him at your own risk!!
zach12

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2009
Let me tell you what he did to me. First, after me paying him money to repair something, he never showed up to do the work. Every excuse in the book. The newest is he broke his neck. Has been about four months ago. Was introduced to him by a friend, that he told he was getting a divorce and fighting for his son. A friendship was built in the beginning. Then one day, he offered to fix something, asked for pain pills which he did not get, then was paid to do a job and never returned.
trash

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2009
keith wrote:
here i am beyotches, i'll bust any of yall in the mouth.
u r a big fake trying to be something u r not. RAT is what u r
another

Columbia, KY

#14 Jun 1, 2010
Concerned Citizen

Cave City, KY

#15 Jun 2, 2010
another wrote:
http://www.barrencountykyjail. com/barren_inmate_list.html
That is so sad to see him in jail. I went to high school with this guy. He use to be a very sweet and likeable person. When are people going to understand that pain pills are not the answer and they ruin lives? That is exactly what he was arrested for. He apparently forged a script from what I can understand. God, these pain pills and meth are consuming this country!
mark

Cave City, KY

#16 Jun 3, 2010
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so sad to see him in jail. I went to high school with this guy. He use to be a very sweet and likeable person. When are people going to understand that pain pills are not the answer and they ruin lives? That is exactly what he was arrested for. He apparently forged a script from what I can understand. God, these pain pills and meth are consuming this country!
we all know who you are now "concerned citizen",can you say,busted???
have seen it all

Glasgow, KY

#17 May 22, 2012
Experienced Friend wrote:
He can be a really nice guy to your face but is a jerk behind your back!! He is a very dishonest person!! He has nothing but a bunch of Mexicans working for him who are the most dishonest people in the world!! From what i was told he cheats on his wife and I have met her!! She is a very nice and pretty lady!!
Hey dude! He cheated on all 5 of his wives; which one are you talking about!
have seen it all

Glasgow, KY

#18 May 22, 2012
keith wrote:
here i am beyotches, i'll bust any of yall in the mouth.
Yep! You would bust anyone in the mouth! Even yourself! and then tell that someone else beat you up while you were trying to defend your brother's home when really YOU stole from him right out of his house; YOUR!! OWN!! BROTHER!!!!

So who would imagine that you would cheat on a wife or a client no less???hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
have seen it all

Glasgow, KY

#19 May 22, 2012
zach12 wrote:
Let me tell you what he did to me. First, after me paying him money to repair something, he never showed up to do the work. Every excuse in the book. The newest is he broke his neck. Has been about four months ago. Was introduced to him by a friend, that he told he was getting a divorce and fighting for his son. A friendship was built in the beginning. Then one day, he offered to fix something, asked for pain pills which he did not get, then was paid to do a job and never returned.
Stealing pain meds and other supplies is why he was fired from HMH as a surgical tech! Seriously people!
concerned friend

Tompkinsville, KY

#20 Jul 8, 2012
have seen it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! You would bust anyone in the mouth! Even yourself! and then tell that someone else beat you up while you were trying to defend your brother's home when really YOU stole from him right out of his house; YOUR!! OWN!! BROTHER!!!!
So who would imagine that you would cheat on a wife or a client no less???hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
He said that never happened. I don't know what to believe from him. Do u know he actually did something to himself when he broke into his brothers house? Or was it hear say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Munfordville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He needs to know the truth 14 hr need to talk 1
John Freeman 23 hr Stovall Park 1
Randy Williams Arrest (Aug '12) Wed Scotty 20
Jamie Logsdon Wed Lady in the red hat 4
North Face Jackets (Nov '13) Wed pink 7
charles stinson and ellen stinson dumping again... Tue Concerned Citizen 7
Barbara Ward, what does anyone know bout her (Jul '12) Nov 25 katie smith 3
Munfordville Dating
Find my Match

Munfordville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Munfordville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Munfordville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:11PM
Shaun Phillps lands with Colts
NBC Sports 9:17 PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Preview for Bucs Game