Suspect to judge: I'm no Nazi

Sep 14, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dailyitem.com

A 22-year-old Watsontown man who allegedly choked his pregnant ex-girlfriend until she lost consciousness balked at a court report that indicated police had described him as a "Nazi." "Why do they think you're a Nazi?" President Judge Robert Sacavage asked William Brian Prowant Jr.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2012
kathleen

Muncy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

once again the great police of watsontown are judge jury and convictor. perhaps this young man made a mistake getting a tatoo at a young age, haven't we all. but again i thought the police were there to inforce the law, not be the judge and jury. small town cops with big town egos.
sdfdsa

Danville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

What's up with calling him a nazi? I mean, I can see being not so nice to the guy, but why this? Quick to make insinuations.
sunshine

Willoughby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Perhaps this "young man" should just go to jail for that "little" mistake and let the other guys decide.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Muncy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 18 hr Condi Rice 3,900
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Fri Jesus C 51,282
New child support law in Pennsylvania to add $2... (May '08) Aug 19 Mee 199
Mary Jane Fonder says of Rhonda Smith murder, '... (Jan '10) Aug 13 Bucky Fushy 4
Two Pittsburgh men arrested with 75,000 bags of... Jul 24 bacon hater 20
Bikers take over Erie Jul '14 Doctor Jimmie Barker 9
the old days (Dec '10) Jul '14 Ole Montgomery Guy 9

Search the Muncy Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Muncy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••