First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jail Boy

Saint Albans, WV

#1 May 28, 2011
The word from SRJ is that he drops the soap and likes to pick it up.
From mullens

Cleveland, OH

#2 May 30, 2011
He is a kid that has alot of growing up to do. Maybe this will be the low point that motivates him to turn his life around. His father is a friend of mine. My prayers go out to you.
Like A Good Neighbor

Saint Albans, WV

#3 May 30, 2011
From mullens wrote:
He is a kid that has alot of growing up to do. Maybe this will be the low point that motivates him to turn his life around. His father is a friend of mine. My prayers go out to you.
Cody's father is the reason Cody is like he is. Daddy Donnie just got out of jail on a felony drug charge and he is a total moron just like Cody.
catfish

Beckley, WV

#4 May 30, 2011
His Mom and Dad always got him out of everything he ever got into..Kids have to learn at an early age there conquence to every action..
Patience

Parkersburg, WV

#5 May 30, 2011
catfish wrote:
His Mom and Dad always got him out of everything he ever got into..Kids have to learn at an early age there conquence to every action..
Well this kid is a mess. But that's how he was taught. What do you expect he learned from the best. I don't feel sorry for him because he chose this lifestyle after he knew right from wrong. Remember, it took his Mom several years to get pregnant and I guess she worshiped him. I'm glad Glo isn't here to suffer through this. One who knows...
Pay Day

Christiansburg, VA

#6 May 30, 2011
He won't get out of this one so easy and his dad won't get out of his shit so easy either. They can learn a lesson together as cell mates.
Tell Us

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jun 10, 2011
Wonder what the punk is doing now?
Tony

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 12, 2011
Patience wrote:
<quoted text> Well this kid is a mess. But that's how he was taught. What do you expect he learned from the best. I don't feel sorry for him because he chose this lifestyle after he knew right from wrong. Remember, it took his Mom several years to get pregnant and I guess she worshiped him. I'm glad Glo isn't here to suffer through this. One who knows...
She was far from perfect, yes she did turn her life around, so did Dad, but since her death I guess they both have gone downhill in their decision making, I wish someone could verify some of the things I have read about Cody, such as he beats up old people and such, what drug was Donnie arrested for?
Steve Austin

New York, NY

#9 Jun 16, 2011
Has a great upside and plan to see him doing really well in the future, he is young people give him a break
Break His Leg

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Jun 16, 2011
Steve Austin wrote:
Has a great upside and plan to see him doing really well in the future, he is young people give him a break
He has had plenty of breaks. He's a prick that is going to mess with the wrong man.
Give Me The Low Down

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 28, 2011
Has he been to court yet?
Steve Austin

Welch, WV

#12 Jun 28, 2011
Shut up and leave him alone and that's the bottom line cause stone cold said so
Good Neighbor

Huntington, WV

#13 Jul 19, 2011
Heard there is another warrant for this stupid dip shit and he is hideing out somewhere.
idiot alert

Oceana, WV

#14 Jul 20, 2011
I've went to school with him for a while and he's a punk, his daddy is a punk, and he is a monster that his dad created. I had a class with him at the vocational school and he thought he was a bad ass till the teacher crawled down his throat and got about an inch from his face and told him who was in charge because he was being a smart ass and disrupting class. I thought he was going to piss himself and we were laughing like crazy because this instructor is realy good but he isnt someone you screw around with. That punk didnt last more than 2 more days in the class. At least we saw the right way to deal with a bully.
SRJ

Huntington, WV

#15 Oct 16, 2011
He is back in jail.
lol

Oceana, WV

#16 Oct 28, 2011
idiot alert wrote:
I've went to school with him for a while and he's a punk, his daddy is a punk, and he is a monster that his dad created. I had a class with him at the vocational school and he thought he was a bad ass till the teacher crawled down his throat and got about an inch from his face and told him who was in charge because he was being a smart ass and disrupting class. I thought he was going to piss himself and we were laughing like crazy because this instructor is realy good but he isnt someone you screw around with. That punk didnt last more than 2 more days in the class. At least we saw the right way to deal with a bully.
lol, now thats teacher of the year in my book. We need more teachers that are not afraid to tell these punks earlier in life how it works in the real world. No more letting the sleep in class then passing them. Not fair for other students to let one obvious jerk take away from their education.
Concerned

Beckley, WV

#17 Oct 28, 2011
Jail Boy wrote:
The word from SRJ is that he drops the soap and likes to pick it up.
I hope that ALL that has made a comment has children or have had
a child because once you have raised them the best you can, they have there own minds and make their own decisions. He has made
mistakes and all of us have, one day he will be just fine but, we do
have to pay for our wrong choices & actions. Take it from someone who knows that he does have a good heart & is loved very much even the mother that he no longer has! So give him a break & quit talking your shit cause what goes around does come back around one day!!!!
You Are Full Of It

Huntington, WV

#18 Oct 28, 2011
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that ALL that has made a comment has children or have had
a child because once you have raised them the best you can, they have there own minds and make their own decisions. He has made
mistakes and all of us have, one day he will be just fine but, we do
have to pay for our wrong choices & actions. Take it from someone who knows that he does have a good heart & is loved very much even the mother that he no longer has! So give him a break & quit talking your shit cause what goes around does come back around one day!!!!
BULL DUNG!!! Raised them the best they could my azz!!!!!!
Concerned

Beckley, WV

#19 Oct 29, 2011
You Are Full Of It wrote:
<quoted text> BULL DUNG!!! Raised them the best they could my azz!!!!!!
You have no clue so you are for sure one that needs to
stop making your cruel ass comments!
YYou Are Full Of It

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Oct 29, 2011
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue so you are for sure one that needs to
stop making your cruel ass comments!
You are the one that doesn't have a clue. That boy is a menace to society and sooner or later somebody is going to F him up real bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mullens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min fitness-guru 62,616
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 5 hr Theo 8,231
Papa John's Coming Soon Thu really 7
Old Church House on Lusk Ave Thu Smitty 57
new pizza place in mullens Nov 18 Papa Johns 15
board of education Nov 18 Observer 9
Stollen wheels Nov 17 Amanda 4
Mullens Dating
Find my Match

Mullens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mullens News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mullens

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Marvin Lewis: Bengals hit 'rock bottom' in Week 10
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Marvin Lewis: Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you go to the top
Bleacher Report 1:43 PM
Jason Avant to Chiefs: Latest Contract Details, Analysis and Reaction
NFL 2:19 PM
Jason Avant signs with Kansas City Chiefs
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Roman Harper fined $8,268 for unnecessary roughness