1,508 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19542 May 13, 2012
Republicans love humanity but hate people.

Democrats love people but hate humanity.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19543 May 13, 2012
Well, at least Democrats and people like me are not so self righteous and pious that they use some wording from the bible to ruin other people's life time here on earth. And then turn around and talk about THEIR freedoms and government interference in THEIR life. Their the ones that can really go off on Muslims and then turn around and use the Bible to justify their assault on other peoples life. It's the hallmark of a hypocrite and their seems to be quite a few on these boards.
Packing Heat

United States

#19544 May 13, 2012
You are "The Third Row" Citizen…

The person talking is Michael Berry is from Houston... he has a talk show on an AM station 740am in mid morning. Many in the Houston area listen to him while driving in the am to get the traffic reports in Houston as well.

The lady, Sheila Jackson Lee (Houston Democrat Dumbass) that is shown early in this clip is a missing idiot from a village down that way.

The very sad part about this posting is, that not all who read this will tell about it to those they are connected with. Some will take a look at it, and then ignore it because it MAY be controversial or someone may say you're just racist. And that is the problem with the world we live in today is many want to make one size fit all and that Government (Politicians) always know best.

Think about this.
Everyone of you reading this are in the eyes of Democrats and Politicians in general nothing more than "The Third Row Citizen" they have to contend with in order to keep power for their own financial gain. Think about that for a moment. It is all about power and money to them.

Click here to see what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Packing Heat

United States

#19545 May 13, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Hey Tam, Minute and I disagree on more than we agree with, gay-marriage, cause of global warming, Mid-East, guns, fracking, but we both are in good judgment going to vote for Obama.
Have you decided yet who you are gonna give it up to? You know you are anonymous here, well almost.
Key for me is the Court system and in that, Republican policy must not prevail, and of course it is esential that we have national healthcare.

Hey TAMARA, is this right? Obama is your choice to lead unproductive seniors off the cliff? I respect your choice as everyone should respect everyone's free right and choice that they vote for. It is rather funny I never saw you post up that you have decided Obama was your "out of good judgment" choice but… I could have missed with all that garbage "Just'an'Idiot" has been piling on. Can you point me toward your posting of this decision please?

Thank you and best regards,
"Packing Heat" everywhere I go.
Tamara

Edmond, OK

#19546 May 13, 2012
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey TAMARA, is this right? Obama is your choice to lead unproductive seniors off the cliff? I respect your choice as everyone should respect everyone's free right and choice that they vote for. It is rather funny I never saw you post up that you have decided Obama was your "out of good judgment" choice but… I could have missed with all that garbage "Just'an'Idiot" has been piling on. Can you point me toward your posting of this decision please?
Thank you and best regards,
"Packing Heat" everywhere I go.
Not this time as the way things are going today. I gave Obama my vote last time and I am not happy with the way things stand today. But I will be fair like time and listen to both sides till it is time to vote. I just hope Romney is smarter than McCain and pick wisely a running mate.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19547 May 13, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Republicans love humanity but hate people.
Democrats love people but hate humanity.
What does that even mean?
Packing Heat

United States

#19548 May 13, 2012
Tamara wrote:
<quoted text>Not this time as the way things are going today. I gave Obama my vote last time and I am not happy with the way things stand today. But I will be fair like time and listen to both sides till it is time to vote. I just hope Romney is smarter than McCain and pick wisely a running mate.

I thought that was what I read last time you commented on that decision. I guess WMCOL was just bearing false witness again as usual but again I could have as easily missed something amongst all that liberal gibberish non-sense Just'an'Idiot has clogged this thread with too! I'll remember that when I see WMCOL or Just'an'Idiot try to pass on another lie about you again.
Best regards
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19549 May 13, 2012
Cocked Hat wrote:
You wasted a lot of writing on the supremacy clause. You still don't understand what I wrote. Qnd you still don't understand or accept the power the people of this nation were afforded. You are so used to living under the lie of a big government that you recoil at the supremeacy of the right of the people. The government does not rule us, we rule them.
Justaminute, are you Arab or from India? Those are the only people I have ever met who will ignore what is said and argue with a rock until the rock gives up.
Your mind is too closed to understand what you are reading. You're like Clinton asking what the definition of "is" is.
Well, I don't see people lining up to vote in someone that expresses your political thought. That's why you call yourself a neo-revolutionary but who identifies themselves in that way anyway? Someone who can't get the majority to go along with them and wants to use a like minded band (maybe at the most .0004% of the population) to overthrow the government or something along that line.

You called me a liar on voter fraud and when I produced the evidence off you go on another tangent about something else. Your just an ignorant political gadfly that picks up talking points off where, Free Republic maybe.

You know there's a reason why President Obama was elected, because the majority voted him into office that's why.

The only candidate that you and Meat have running for office that seems to endorse what you believe, at least at this moment but maybe not tomorrow, is Romney. That's it. You say your not for Romney, so basically you have no one. Your evidently a neo-revolutionary without a candidate. Well that will take your cause far, ha ha ha. It seem to me that if your political thought was in the mainstream you'd have at least one to be able to back.

It looks like my candidate President Obama will be a shoe in for the next election and gay rights may very well become the law of the land the way LBJ gave us civil rights. And that will be just fine with a majority of Americans. And just like the pollster for the Republicans says that the inability to evolve on gay rights will give the Republicans minority status for a generation.

I love the fact that as this story hit the blogsphere, Romney was addressing Liberty U where they teach a course that Mormonism is a cult but that's seems to be just hunky dorrey with the Mittster.

So it'll be fun to stick around and watch you guys wail and cry about YOUR freedoms being abused. And yes even with Obamacare's mandate maybe in jeopardy eventually like the rest of the civilized world we will get to some form of universal health care. Well maybe you can comfort yourself with the thought that probably Jesus would prefer Obamacare over the outright callousness of the previous health care insurance options we had before Obamacare which left millions without it.

So keep spinning away little Conked Hat but this is Oklahoma and it sure doesn't carry much weight in election or has legislation that seems to try and reflect your point of view that can stand up to judicial review since it gets kicked out due to being Unconstitutional. Oh, that's right, if you don't get your way it's called activist judges. It'll be fun to watch Obama get to nominate at least 2 or 3 to the Supreme Court in his next term.

So you go ahead and post your thoughts about that but that's about as far as it looks like it will go, on a Topix board..LOL
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19550 May 13, 2012
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was what I read last time you commented on that decision. I guess WMCOL was just bearing false witness again as usual but again I could have as easily missed something amongst all that liberal gibberish non-sense Just'an'Idiot has clogged this thread with too! I'll remember that when I see WMCOL or Just'an'Idiot try to pass on another lie about you again.
Best regards
What lie did I pass on about Tamara? I always knew she was more Republican than Democrat. I mean she'd have to be to side with you as much as she does.

You talk about false witness, LOL, how sanctimonious of you!
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19551 May 13, 2012
All the words Jesus Christ spoke about gay people in one place

That right, Jesus said nothing.

And here are all the jobs created by banning gay rights and harassing gay people along with all the dreams achieved by allowing gay kids to be bullied in school.

More nothing.

Conclusion:

Gay people should be treated as equals, same thing for everyone.

Being gay isn't a lifestyle choice but being a bigot is.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19552 May 13, 2012
I've come to the conclusion that that term marriage should be left to the church like baptism.

Churches can preform marriages but they aren't legal and recognized by the state unless they are accompanied by a license.

So really we should leave the word marriage as a church thing and with no legal meaning unless a license is obtained. Just as baptism is. Your baptismal record sure can't take the place of a birth certificate even if you are called "born again."

It think if you need a nice word to define it maybe "A Joining". Which every couple no matter what the sex is can use. Because that is really all marriage is a legal partnership.

Because today most marriages are not entered into in a church. And thanks to the internet anyone can complete the obligation to perform one and not be a pastor, so that has already been taken out of the churches hands.

So to actually comply with the separation of church and state let the term marriage be separated from the church and state.

Because a couple should be able to join together as a legal entity just as much as any corporation. But no matter how religious your are that church service still needs a license from the state.

And I'm sure that if a gay couple still needs the word 'marriage' that there will be plenty of churches spring up to fulfill their needs. But the legal aspect of their joining will be fulfilled by the state as fully fledged American citizens who are due the privileges of all that entails.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19553 May 13, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that that term marriage should be left to the church like baptism.
Churches can preform marriages but they aren't legal and recognized by the state unless they are accompanied by a license.
So really we should leave the word marriage as a church thing and with no legal meaning unless a license is obtained. Just as baptism is. Your baptismal record sure can't take the place of a birth certificate even if you are called "born again."
It think if you need a nice word to define it maybe "A Joining". Which every couple no matter what the sex is can use. Because that is really all marriage is a legal partnership.
Because today most marriages are not entered into in a church. And thanks to the internet anyone can complete the obligation to perform one and not be a pastor, so that has already been taken out of the churches hands.
So to actually comply with the separation of church and state let the term marriage be separated from the church and state.
Because a couple should be able to join together as a legal entity just as much as any corporation. But no matter how religious your are that church service still needs a license from the state.
And I'm sure that if a gay couple still needs the word 'marriage' that there will be plenty of churches spring up to fulfill their needs. But the legal aspect of their joining will be fulfilled by the state as fully fledged American citizens who are due the privileges of all that entails.
Then you wouldn't need a divorce and that cold be just a dissolution of a legal partnership. And if a church was true to bible teaching marriage in church couldn't be preformed as the New Testament states that couples remarrying after divorce are committing adultery. So let the church and Christians live with their hypocrisy on the subject of divorce.

I also think it would be great that the only tax deduction Churches could take are 'Charitable Deductions' like helping the poor and needy and not building their mega churches or to gather more of their flock. Proselytizing is a biblical duty not a state duty and shouldn't require a tax deduction to do it. Remember your reward is in heaven not with a tax deduction.
Packing Heat

United States

#19554 May 13, 2012
Newsweek cover coming May 21st: Obama ‘first queer president’.

It won't be nearly as controversial as Time magazine's breastfeeding cover, but Newsweek's May 21 issue declares Barack Obama the country's "first queer president."

Andrew Sullivan, the most disgusting perverted and openly queer political hack around, wrote the cover story. The magazine even gives the commander-in-queer a rainbow halo.

Sullivan wrote, "Obama had to discover his black identity first and then reconcile it with his white family and just as all queers discover their homosexual identity and then have to reconcile it with their heterosexual family."

The full cover story is not yet online, but in a blog post published earlier this week, Sullivan wrote that Obama's support of queer marriage brought him, a queer to tears.

I just can't stop laughing. Seriously, "First Queer President" this is priceless. I'm sure Obama wanted his legacy to be that he was the first queer in the Whitehouse and may all your children grow up to be queer like your fearless leader.

Dang you just can't make this stuff up!

It's a fine mess Obama has us in here. Now we have skin color versus skin color, gender versus gender, sexuality versus sexuality, not to mention, political party versus political party. So much, for "bringing everyone together now." How, in the world, did Obama get this country so frickin' out of hand and how many jobs will this create. Talking about avoiding the issues that concerns everyone more! This moron doesn't have a frickin clue!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19555 May 13, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you wouldn't need a divorce and that cold be just a dissolution of a legal partnership. And if a church was true to bible teaching marriage in church couldn't be preformed as the New Testament states that couples remarrying after divorce are committing adultery. So let the church and Christians live with their hypocrisy on the subject of divorce.
I also think it would be great that the only tax deduction Churches could take are 'Charitable Deductions' like helping the poor and needy and not building their mega churches or to gather more of their flock. Proselytizing is a biblical duty not a state duty and shouldn't require a tax deduction to do it. Remember your reward is in heaven not with a tax deduction.
That would be even better if Marriage is ordained in the Bible and they lay claim to it. The Divorce should be obtained by Christians in a Church. After all God says he is the Alpha and the Omega. Marriage begins in church and if it ends with the term Divorce let it end their too.

Joining of 2 individuals is already legally empowered by the state and dissolution is already left to the state not the Church. And the state can't discriminate on what the sex of the two individuals happens to be. After all in business a partnership can be described by two idividuals of the same sex. But we can make Joining restricted to two. Problem solved.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19556 May 13, 2012
Gee, Packing, how long did it take you to give yourself those 6 each little icons. I guess you are in desperate need of approval.
Packing Heat

United States

#19557 May 13, 2012
Why was the queer fired from the sperm bank?
He was caught drinking on the job.

What's the difference between a fridge and a queer?
A fridge doesn't fart when you pull your meat out!

What does AIDS stand for?
Always In Deep Shit!

Why are they having trouble finding a cure for Aids??
The scientists can't get mice to butt fuck.

What do you call a lesbian with fat fingers?
Well-hung!

When a man and woman get married they need a marriage license. What do Lesbians need??
A licker license.

What's the definition of confusion?
Twenty blind lesbians in a fish market.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19558 May 13, 2012
Packing Heat wrote:
Newsweek cover coming May 21st: Obama ‘first queer president’.
It won't be nearly as controversial as Time magazine's breastfeeding cover, but Newsweek's May 21 issue declares Barack Obama the country's "first queer president."
Andrew Sullivan, the most disgusting perverted and openly queer political hack around, wrote the cover story. The magazine even gives the commander-in-queer a rainbow halo.
Sullivan wrote, "Obama had to discover his black identity first and then reconcile it with his white family and just as all queers discover their homosexual identity and then have to reconcile it with their heterosexual family."
The full cover story is not yet online, but in a blog post published earlier this week, Sullivan wrote that Obama's support of queer marriage brought him, a queer to tears.
I just can't stop laughing. Seriously, "First Queer President" this is priceless. I'm sure Obama wanted his legacy to be that he was the first queer in the Whitehouse and may all your children grow up to be queer like your fearless leader.
Dang you just can't make this stuff up!
It's a fine mess Obama has us in here. Now we have skin color versus skin color, gender versus gender, sexuality versus sexuality, not to mention, political party versus political party. So much, for "bringing everyone together now." How, in the world, did Obama get this country so frickin' out of hand and how many jobs will this create. Talking about avoiding the issues that concerns everyone more! This moron doesn't have a frickin clue!
Okay Meat, you win the Title: Chief Topix Bigot!

And frankly the title: Hyper partisan and the purity party perfectly describe the joining of the Republican party with the Tea Party, that truly is a marriage made in Heaven. So really Divisive is a hallmark of your party other wise women and minorities wouldn't be shunning you like they do. Your not the little tent party for nothing. You are after all the party of almost every bigot in the country and that's no mean feat. I mean after all Limbaugh is your parties mascot no that's an elephant..I was so close... err...I mean the parties prophet and sage....LOL
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19559 May 13, 2012
Packing Heat wrote:
Why was the queer fired from the sperm bank?
He was caught drinking on the job.
What's the difference between a fridge and a queer?
A fridge doesn't fart when you pull your meat out!
What does AIDS stand for?
Always In Deep Shit!
Why are they having trouble finding a cure for Aids??
The scientists can't get mice to butt fuck.
What do you call a lesbian with fat fingers?
Well-hung!
When a man and woman get married they need a marriage license. What do Lesbians need??
A licker license.
What's the definition of confusion?
Twenty blind lesbians in a fish market.
Look at that, Packed Meat got a Bigot twofer. Way to go Meat..way to go...your a fine example of the Republican party...your witty-isms should be circulated as fine Republican thought.

Because your humor is only something a fine upstanding individual Bigot like yourself would enjoy...spread it far and wide Meat..far and wide...Because that is a fine example of Republican outreach, reallly. Because is a new individual came to this thread they could identify you with the Republican party. So cheers to you!
Tamara

Edmond, OK

#19560 May 13, 2012
I am not in support of the government supporting people that are able to support themselves.

I am not in support of gay marriages.

I am in support of peoples incomes being taxed fairly at the same percent no matter what income bracket you are in.

I am in support of the schools having more control of kids while the kids are in school.

I believe the schools K-12th need more funding and that funding being used to better the school and teaching staff for better education of our kids.

I think people should be held accountable for the mistakes they make not the taxpayers picking up their tab. Referring to the housing market mistakes.

This is a few things I support. Now is any of this a Democrat or Republican thing?

To me it is called just doing the right thing!

Got to go got a date with another kid. Between all the Mothers and Fathers in this area this year things are getting a little split up But that is OK since my daughter-in-laws families are great people!
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#19561 May 13, 2012
The Republicans were wrong to knock down any attempts to regulate banks and derivatives. Just as they were about Austerity measures for the Economy. How much more proof do voters need?

Jamie Dimon On Meet The Press: We Were 'Dead Wrong' To Dismiss Trading Concerns

The $2 billion loss came in the past six weeks. Dimon has said it came from trading in so-called credit derivatives and was designed to hedge against financial risk, not to make a profit for the bank.

Dimon said the bank is open to inquiries from regulators. He has also promised, in an email to the bank's employees and in a conference call with stock analysts, to get to the bottom of what happened and learn from the mistake.

How many more errors do we give the Banking industry to learn from their mistakes? They said that last time when they trashed the economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muldrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loyd Haskins 2 hr citizen 3
Former mayor 5 hr Lisa Wilcox 3
New Mayor a Mistake (May '14) Dec 14 Regina 96
Where is John Dec 11 Jenks 68
important discovery Dec 10 Bmf 8
sallisaw sucks big time (Nov '08) Dec 10 Monkmonk 143
Why is Sallisaw dying? Dec 10 Resident 4
Muldrow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Muldrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Muldrow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Muldrow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:53 pm PST

NBC Sports12:53PM
DeMarco Murray questionable, won't have to run "gauntlet" to prove he can play
ESPN12:55 PM
Cowboys list Murray (hand) as questionable
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play