Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
49,241 - 49,260 of 81,602 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#53605 May 29, 2012
Hellbender wrote:
why are you discriminating against me?
Because you are blue.
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

#53606 May 29, 2012
Thats not an offer to fight unafarter. Just seeng is
believing.
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

#53607 May 29, 2012
*seeing*
HENRYETTA LYNN THUDPUCKER

Scottsville, KY

#53608 May 29, 2012
Hellbender wrote:
<quoted text>I already told you its no longer a theory.
GOT NUTTIN HUH ?
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

#53609 May 29, 2012
aha unafarter=thudpucker! thank you for the help
err

Pelion, SC

#53610 May 29, 2012
shuddup dummeh

Scottsville, KY

#53611 May 29, 2012
Hellbender wrote:
Thats not an offer to fight unafarter. Just seeng is
believing.
I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT THE HECK! THIS COMMENT MEANS WTH !! NOW WHAT IS YOUR THEORY ABOUT THE BIRDS .. WHAT DO YOU THINK ? NOT WHAT YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE .. WHATCHA KNOW ? WHAT YOU THINK ? MY THINKING IS THE CHEM TRAILS .. YOU SEE I JUMP RIGHT IN WITH MY THOUGHTS .. WHAT DO YOU THINK ?.. I AM NOT AFRAID TO BE WRONG ! EVEN THOUGH, I THINK, I AM RIGHT .. I MEAN REALLY ??

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53612 May 29, 2012
Here is another lovely Codvine, one of my favorites. It's a flick from a dash cam in a police cruiser of a drunk on his arse Humpaburningstump getting tazed and the police beating his drunk arse with batons.

They don't know the toilet seat is super glued to his arse.

He is screaming, FakeBeliever made me get drunk.

It is hilarious. Just look at his wrinkled arse shining through the toilet seat.

http://www.codvine.com/beatmy/drunk/arse

Scottsville, KY

#53613 May 29, 2012
Hellbender wrote:
I really dont have a clue as to what this means but my thinkin is .. YOU THINK .. Una and I are one in the same LMAO!! HECK IF I KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS LOL ... YOUR THEORY ?? PLEASE :)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53614 May 29, 2012
Hellbender wrote:
You are an idiot. I don't post under different names. I don't find that necessary at all.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53615 May 29, 2012
I just jugded Henryettas post #53613 as interesting, brilliant and agree. One cannot judge their own post. Mr. Dumbarse Hellbender. Try it and see.

Scottsville, KY

#53617 May 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Here is another lovely Codvine, one of my favorites. It's a flick from a dash cam in a police cruiser of a drunk on his arse Humpaburningstump getting tazed and the police beating his drunk arse with batons.
They don't know the toilet seat is super glued to his arse.
He is screaming, FakeBeliever made me get drunk.
It is hilarious. Just look at his wrinkled arse shining through the toilet seat.
http://www.codvine.com/beatmy/drunk/arse
I DONT WANT TO LOOK AT NO OLE BUTT , FUNNY OR NOT ,I JUST ATE SUPPER LOL OK UNA MY FRIEND , WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE BIRDS ? I AM NOT MESSING AROUND WITH YOU ,I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK .. YOU SEE I DO KNOW YOUR SMART ,, A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT SMARTER THAN SOOO MANY ON TOPIX .. IT DOES SCARE ME ,, I KNOW I HAVE HEARD THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END AND REPENT MY SINS ,, YEH YEH DO THAT ALREADY .. MY FRIEND FROM ARKANSAS HAS A VIDEO OF A PLANE FLYING CLOSE TO HER HOUSE , SHE TOOK A VODEO OF THE PLANE AND THE CHEM TRAILS FROM HER PHONE , I HAVE NOTICED A LOT OF PEOPLE I KNOW INCLUDING MYSELF ARE HAVING URI'S .. MYSELF INCLUDED .. ITS LIKE EVERY TIME I SEE SOME ONE I KNOW THEY HAVE WALKING PNEUMONIA OR SOME OTHER URI ..STRANGE
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

#53619 May 29, 2012
I dunno you are responding for thudpucker and thudpucker is responding for you. i think you choked.
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

#53621 May 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I just jugded Henryettas post #53613 as interesting, brilliant and agree. One cannot judge their own post. Mr. Dumbarse Hellbender. Try it and see.
You dumbarse now how can you prove that point? Anyone can judge them. And since your friends are on w/you your point makes no sense.

Scottsville, KY

#53622 May 29, 2012
SHOO ! I GIVE UP ON HELL BENDER, UNA .... GEEZE
elmer fudd

Bowling Green, KY

#53623 May 29, 2012
who cares! keep my name off these posts!!

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#53624 May 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellbender AKA, William, Bill, Blueminer, Bluewhiner, Oracle La De Dumbarse. Leave Henryetta alone you pansy arse.
The only reason you are buddying up to these old boring prune arses is, you can't get laid in Scottsville. You are trying to score points with these old swriveled up gray squirrel prune arses, hoping to score. You strike a heart of gold? All you will strike here is a pot of schitt.
Hello! I had no problem enjoying this thread til you got here, however your accusation is incorrect. Oracle was one of three that used the same computer. I am not sure why you are saying Hellbender is me. The other names are correct, and I did use another handle for a while. I also posted to everyone what that handle was.

Thudpucker is not at all difficult to figure, though I know it's not you.... But Old Bugga is a different story.

What's more every time you catch crap better than you can give it, your alter-egos start showing up. Now you kiss my @$$!
Hellbender

Scottsville, KY

#53625 May 29, 2012
HENRYETTA LYNN THUDPUCKER wrote:
SHOO ! I GIVE UP ON HELL BENDER, UNA .... GEEZE
Thats nice of you!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53626 May 29, 2012
Hellbender wrote:
<quoted text>You dumbarse now how can you prove that point? Anyone can judge them. And since your friends are on w/you your point makes no sense.
It wouldn't make sense to a dumbarse like you. I really don't have to prove anything to anyone. Ask me if I give a big schitt what you think. I am the Great Una Farter and I am smarter than you.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#53628 May 29, 2012
HENRYETTA LYNN THUDPUCKER wrote:
<quoted text> GOT NUTTIN HUH ?*YAWN *
That's right pal... Nuttin' for nuttin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mousie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Le Jimbo 151,423
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min well 1,981
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 130,602
Drug Dealers (Mar '14) 1 hr worried 35
Curious Cat 1 hr mom of 3 2
E. Ky. towns learning to benefit from tourism, ... 4 hr news 35
Yoders refused service 9 hr Night Hawk 42
•••
•••
•••

Mousie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000