Comments
1 - 20 of 69 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concerned

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I am not here to bash anyone, or talk trash about anyone, I'm just concerned about the terrible things I've been hearing about our sheriffs dept. From what is going around from some prominant people I've been speaking with, the sheriffs office is in terrible shape. I do know leadership comes from the top, and from what I am hearing, we have no leadership, and the qourum court is wanting the sheriff to step down, for the lack of leadership. I hope this isnt true. Like the sheriff or not, we as stone county citizens doesnt need the black eye, but if it is true, we need a leader that can work with people. From what I've heard the sheriff has fired 4 employees that he had hired, so either he doesnt know who to hire, or he is firing them without cause. From what I've heard the sheriff is going around bragging about firing these people. From my point of view, whether they needed fired or not, going around bragging about firing someone, is not a good leader. If all the things I've been hearing about is true, I hope the qourum Court will check into these alligations for the citizens.
order

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I heard a story today that shocked me to my core. This girl was talking about how someone was harassing her so she filed charges on the person, and the warrants were issued in June for the people and they still haven't been served or arrested? How is this possible? I think we need a more organized and reformed judicial system from the little bit I heard of the conversation, the people were still harassing her and her family on a regular basis and nothing was being done about it. She had even called the police just a few days ago on the person with the warrants and nothing was happening. If this story is true then there is something majorly wrong somewhere!
think about this

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 27, 2012
 
I am prety sure the quorum court has no Jurisdiction over the Sherrif Dept being the Sherrif is an elected Official not subject to the court, The Fired officers should think about this before they stand up and start speaking in public meeting if they feel they have recourse they should get representation and take leagle action and stay out of the polotical fray it can't help them and most certainly could hurt them in any leagle case they could bring.
wrong

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 27, 2012
 
A employee who feels as though they have been wrongly terminated can ask for a hearing with the quorum court to see if there was just cause for the termination.
think about this

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 27, 2012
 
ok you may be right but I am sure that meeting will be in closed meeting and cannot be discussed in open and no matter what I would not go without representation I am sure the sherrif will have his ducks in a row hey do as you want just trying to let you know this will be one tuff slogg might be easier to get a job at the prison and wait for the next sherrif push it to far and you may never get another law enforcement job.
local

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 28, 2012
 
concerned wrote:
I am not here to bash anyone, or talk trash about anyone, I'm just concerned about the terrible things I've been hearing about our sheriffs dept. From what is going around from some prominant people I've been speaking with, the sheriffs office is in terrible shape. I do know leadership comes from the top, and from what I am hearing, we have no leadership, and the qourum court is wanting the sheriff to step down, for the lack of leadership. I hope this isnt true. Like the sheriff or not, we as stone county citizens doesnt need the black eye, but if it is true, we need a leader that can work with people. From what I've heard the sheriff has fired 4 employees that he had hired, so either he doesnt know who to hire, or he is firing them without cause. From what I've heard the sheriff is going around bragging about firing these people. From my point of view, whether they needed fired or not, going around bragging about firing someone, is not a good leader. If all the things I've been hearing about is true, I hope the qourum Court will check into these alligations for the citizens.
Steve Gill, u r are acting like a BIG SPOILED BRAT!!!!!
amused

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 29, 2012
 
Anything that begins with "I heard" or "They said" is almost always bullshit. Ergo, this entire topic is probably bullshit.
really

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 29, 2012
 
amused wrote:
Anything that begins with "I heard" or "They said" is almost always bullshit. Ergo, this entire topic is probably bullshit.
who cares what is going on at the police department. Sure things are done and not everyone is going to approve. We all mistakes. No one is perfect. We are all human.
old timer

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 29, 2012
 
order wrote:
I heard a story today that shocked me to my core. This girl was talking about how someone was harassing her so she filed charges on the person, and the warrants were issued in June for the people and they still haven't been served or arrested? How is this possible? I think we need a more organized and reformed judicial system from the little bit I heard of the conversation, the people were still harassing her and her family on a regular basis and nothing was being done about it. She had even called the police just a few days ago on the person with the warrants and nothing was happening. If this story is true then there is something majorly wrong somewhere!
yes this story is true..i watched this go on with this family for 3 years now..they even get a protection order thru the court...and thing are still happening...
YouSuck

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 30, 2012
 
putting peoples names on here is getting old, you have no clue what you are talking about and your a sorry ass for bring peoples names up. I know one of the female's that you are trying to dog and run your mouth about and it could be far from the truth. Shut your face " I thought about it " because you dont know jack!
something to think about

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 30, 2012
 
I thought about it wrote:
<quoted text> Linda, your worrying about your son in law, when you should be worrying about your daughter. Finding out about, Leanne Turner, Crissy Glenn Jason, and all the other women he has messed with. I am curious if the sheriff is gona show up for work this week, or lay rock? From what I understand he hasnt been to work, other than a couple days, in 3 weeks. Why are we paying him as sheriff to lay rock? linda do your own investigations for your daughters sake. Talk with Leanne Turner, and crissy jason. Ask Stan townsons daughter about going to a party at stans cabin to drink beer, with 3 women there. I'm pretty sure any deputy is going to have their ducks in a row too, and alot more info than you know about!!!!!
Lance Bonds is out working at all hours of the day and night. You should get your facts in line before getting on this stupid site sayng hes getting paid to go out and lay rocks. He does way more work for the sheriffs office then you have ever done in your life. Quit trying to make other people look bad and get you own affairs in order loser. Unfourtnatly the salary of the Sheriff is not what it should be and at least he's trying to provide for his family. Quit being a horses ass trying to cause his family problems, because you cant make up anything better to try to bring him down.
American

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 1, 2012
 
You haters ! I have known Lance Bonds forever,and watched his wife grow from a little girl to a wonderful woman,wife,mother.The only reason this man ran for sheriff is to clean up this county , having some more time with his family.those of you on here telling these lies are 80% have been arrested by him ,10% are the jealous ones that lost .10% are just stupid topix junkies .
MY MY

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

something to think about wrote:
<quoted text>
Lance Bonds is out working at all hours of the day and night. You should get your facts in line before getting on this stupid site sayng hes getting paid to go out and lay rocks. He does way more work for the sheriffs office then you have ever done in your life. Quit trying to make other people look bad and get you own affairs in order loser. Unfourtnatly the salary of the Sheriff is not what it should be and at least he's trying to provide for his family. Quit being a horses ass trying to cause his family problems, because you cant make up anything better to try to bring him down.
shit you know all you just said is a lie, apparently you dont know shit. Must be a family member. Get a life or shut up or prove it I sure can, and fast.
Just some facts

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 1, 2012
 
I usually don't post on this website, but I must say that Steve gill is a worthless piece of crap, and a terrible father who's ex wife and two kids still hate to this day. He never paid child support and is a stupid ass. Just some facts.
Goober

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 1, 2012
 
Getting a little too personal! Sure it's great to vent your indifference with someone or their actions but this site works better when names are left a bit more discrete. And it is not an good idea to use a lot of hear say! I know both the Bonds and Gill family's your both better then this!
funny thing

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 1, 2012
 
I just wonder how much money was wasted hiring him to begin with. Sending him to police school was not cheap.
Funny Crap

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 1, 2012
 
Bonds or Golden HUH no brainer Bonds he is a good man no matter what you all say!!Jr Golden is trash that needs to be taken out way out of this town along with every family member he has
Glad its over

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 2, 2012
 
Well he does not have a job with the county anymore and he is off the radar (pun intended). Let it go move on and worry about somebody else. We have elections coming up and it is time to focus on saving our nation, now that everyone here has solved all of Stone County problems on Topix.
wrong

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 3, 2012
 
ds
wrong

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 3, 2012
 
m,m

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Mountain View Forum right now

Search the Mountain View Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min Speller Feller 29,117
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 6 hr Cat74 833
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 23 hr Tra La la 9,801
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Thu Bowser45 938
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Thu I am woman 3,835
David Cruz? (Jun '09) Wed Getreal 52
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) Wed Bob 207
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mountain View Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain View People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mountain View News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain View
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••