Comments
1 - 20 of 47 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Guest

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I was wondering if anyone really knew what Brittney M. Brandon did to be arrest for thefty of property class c felony. She was arrested on the 22 of Nov. She was an employee at Harp's in Mt. Home, she was over the cashiers for years. The last I had heard was...that the father of her child,good friend..I forgot to add that she said he was "BLACK".. came to her n was blackmailing her for $5000.00 n if she didn't get the money n small bills,"he would kill her n her child" n not to go to the police... COME ON!! This is alil far fetch Brittney! So does anyone know? Also, on a charge of a class C felony. Can you move out of the county? Just askin"
Guest

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 6, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

First of all the Father of her Child is not "Black" and second of all why would "HE" be wanting 5000.00 When "HE" owes her that much if not more in BACK child support. Plus if i am not mistaken he is in Jail right at the moment. So only half of your statement is true. I want to just believe she was just hurting for money because of the economy is so bad right now. And she didn't know how to ask for help and probably did really want people knowing she needed help. She is a "VERY NICE GIRL" and i dont think she is a bad person. I wish her the best of luck.
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

For one thing, I don't believe that I said ... the father of her baby was black! The father's friend that Brittney is acquising she said was a black man. And if she needed money, she could of gotten help! But this isn't her first rodeo with theft n the law! Nothing like shoplifting! What a waste! And she was getting child support from him with the help of his family. He is in jail now, but Brittney needs to be there to. He took all the heat for her to keep her from going to jail. She was just as guilty as him, she reaped the rewards from the stuff they stole!
ummm

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

guest wrote:
For one thing, I don't believe that I said ... the father of her baby was black! The father's friend that Brittney is acquising she said was a black man. And if she needed money, she could of gotten help! But this isn't her first rodeo with theft n the law! Nothing like shoplifting! What a waste! And she was getting child support from him with the help of his family. He is in jail now, but Brittney needs to be there to. He took all the heat for her to keep her from going to jail. She was just as guilty as him, she reaped the rewards from the stuff they stole!
Ya!!
Ashley Brandon Lewis

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 7, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

Ok first let me start off buy saying, this site is BS and you really must be bored out of your mind. The only reason I am on here was because I was told about your post guest. Let me also say that i am BRITTANY'S (IF YOUR GONNA TO GOSSIP ABOUT HER THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS GET HER NAME RIGHT) sister. i know everything that has gone on with her, shame on you for passing judgement and assuming you know what is going on. i pray that God has mercy on people such as yourself during judgement day. Also, If Kyle is such a good person, why is it that KYLES FAMILY has stood by Brittany and through all of this? Not to mention that they are extremely upset with him. tisk tisk on you again, assuming. Amd guest from Mountian Home thank you for your care for my sister. YOU WILL BE BLESSED FOR THAT, I WILL PRAY GOD WILL DO SO.
ASHLEY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Also, let me add that Brittany has never been in trouble with the law before. And another thing, why ask the questions if you already supposedly KNOW all the answers. Just sayin...
Anonymous

Hoogeveen, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Everyone on here are such douchebags, you guys are just talking shit about someone and something you don't know anything about, you guys didn't even get her name right, I mean seriously? Get a life, everyone makes mistakes in their kives , and I'm sure you fags will make one equally big if not bigger. Please just crawl out of your basements and get an life of your own.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 7, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Agreed get the facts straight before ya say somethin for one day the lord will pass judgement on u for every word that. Each person has spoken
yoohoo69

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 8, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

Thats Mountain Home for you...If you didn't hear it with your own big ears or see it with your wide eyes, quit making it up with your small mind and spreading it with your big mouth!!!
Bella Thompson

Flippin, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Ashley Brandon Lewis wrote:
Ok first let me start off buy saying, this site is BS and you really must be bored out of your mind. The only reason I am on here was because I was told about your post guest. Let me also say that i am BRITTANY'S (IF YOUR GONNA TO GOSSIP ABOUT HER THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS GET HER NAME RIGHT) sister. i know everything that has gone on with her, shame on you for passing judgement and assuming you know what is going on. i pray that God has mercy on people such as yourself during judgement day. Also, If Kyle is such a good person, why is it that KYLES FAMILY has stood by Brittany and through all of this? Not to mention that they are extremely upset with him. tisk tisk on you again, assuming. Amd guest from Mountian Home thank you for your care for my sister. YOU WILL BE BLESSED FOR THAT, I WILL PRAY GOD WILL DO SO.
......Remember judgement day!
Bella Thompson

Flippin, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Remeber we all pay on Judgement Day. Even you too Ashely Lewis
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 18, 2011
 
yoohoo69 wrote:
Thats Mountain Home for you...If you didn't hear it with your own big ears or see it with your wide eyes, quit making it up with your small mind and spreading it with your big mouth!!!
Well, humm.. spreading rumors.. don't think so! Her picture was on the Baxter County Sheriffs website! Oh, I just love their site!
Ashley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 19, 2011
 
Bella, I don't believe I was passing judgement on anyone. Of course I know I will be judged also. It's so childish to come in these forums and pick fights grow up ppl
Ashley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 19, 2011
 
Also guest regardless of what u see not all of it is true. Just sayin....
guests

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 19, 2011
 
I remember when Brittany n my sis Holly Ford was caught n thrown n jail around Biloxi Miss. several Years ago. I know for a fact that is true. Her dad Steve had to go get them out of jail. Lol
He was pissed! So don't go sayin Brittany has never been in trouble before! Ashley you need to grow up yourself!
guest

Flippin, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

guests wrote:
I remember when Brittany n my sis Holly Ford was caught n thrown n jail around Biloxi Miss. several Years ago. I know for a fact that is true. Her dad Steve had to go get them out of jail. Lol
He was pissed! So don't go sayin Brittany has never been in trouble before! Ashley you need to grow up yourself!
Like Ashley has room to talk. She has messed up too. So, Ashley don't go and act like no angel. What comes around goes around. Disowning as parent. The Bible says in the last days that kids will disown thier parents. Payday is coming for Ashley! Disowning a parent how bad is that. Life don't get no worse for you Ashley. I also heard that you beat your mother up.
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 19, 2011
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Ashley has room to talk. She has messed up too. So, Ashley don't go and act like no angel. What comes around goes around. Disowning as parent. The Bible says in the last days that kids will disown thier parents. Payday is coming for Ashley! Disowning a parent how bad is that. Life don't get no worse for you Ashley. I also heard that you beat your mother up.
Thats the honest to God's truth! so Ms. Ashley ought to tone it down. If she's lucky, she'll get to visit Brittany(sis) & Jodi Long Price
(cousin)together n the same cell. Maybe they can get a family discount thru the state a family cell block.. Brandons! lmfao
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 22, 2011
 
Just wonderin what in the world has happened to Ashley, Brittany's come to her rescue sis? Lol.... To hot for her aye? Like no one else knows them n how that work! Just sayn'.. n did you noticed that I spelled her name right! Yeppie...
Hope Ford-Brown

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

OK first of all this is the most immature website EVER. Get a freaking life already. The only reason I even got on here was to let whoever the guest was from Mountain Home that told the story about Brittany and Holly Ford YOU ARE ALL WRONG. If you are going to tell a story, make sure you know it ok. It happened in Tupelo, MS and I was the only one arrested. Brittany was just their. Get your facts right next time. We have all made mistakes and I'm sure whoever you are you have as well. We learn from our mistakes.I have know Brittany for many years and she is a very sweet and kind hearted women. That is all I have to say :D
bomp

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Hope Ford-Brown wrote:
OK first of all this is the most immature website EVER. Get a freaking life already. The only reason I even got on here was to let whoever the guest was from Mountain Home that told the story about Brittany and Holly Ford YOU ARE ALL WRONG. If you are going to tell a story, make sure you know it ok. It happened in Tupelo, MS and I was the only one arrested. Brittany was just their. Get your facts right next time. We have all made mistakes and I'm sure whoever you are you have as well. We learn from our mistakes.I have know Brittany for many years and she is a very sweet and kind hearted women. That is all I have to say :D
I don't know any of you, but I can tell you if you get bashed on here you can be assured that the basher has something to hide from the the rest of the world. If you want to make yourself look better, make someone else look bad!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Mountain Home Forum right now

Search the Mountain Home Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 min whiskers 9,795
Kyle cotter ? 28 min sweety 3
Brandy hughes (Dec '13) 36 min wally flower 8
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Pondering 29,085
Looking for Star (May '10) 5 hr customer 4
Hillaree e bell (Powell) 6 hr John 13
Is EATON a good place to work? (Dec '08) 15 hr ITS ME 184
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mountain Home Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mountain Home News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Home
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••